Things you should do naked...

Ummmm......when are those recall results coming in, after 9:00 DST?:eusa_whistle:

images

Get a tan. Tan lines suck.

Bath the dogs. Let 'em shake and splash.

Wash your car. :eusa_think: Location might be a good thing to factor in to this decision. Society is still pretty fucked up in how it views nudity... I was thinking of car washing at home.

Watch t.v. Why? :dunno: Why not!

What else...?

Drink hot coffee, cook bacon, mow the lawn, and tend bee's.

Wash your car. :eusa_think: Location might be a good thing to factor in to this decision. Society is still pretty fucked up in how it views nudity... I was thinking of car washing at home.

What else...?

That indeed is true.......I do this! I lie in the tanning beds naked...as I don't wish to have any tan lines :)

I have also washed my vehicle while nude...but...it was using my own hose and water at home, no way would I attempt that in a public car wash ~LoL~

Driving....anyone done that??.......Jesus..I did once........I never thought about what would happen if a copper pulled me over :eek:

What made you wash the car naked?:cool:

Believe it or not.....I hate wet clothes.......if I get caught in the rain, I have to change ASAP.
So...washing the car......living with no close neighbors......best time to not wear clothes :)

What else...?

I go with obvious and prolly already posted;

sex
then

more sex

then

sex again

also

bathing

showering

sex in the shower

sauna

sex in the sauna

gardening, careful of the gophers..

sex in the garden

camping

and of course

washing dishes

:eusa_angel:

Camping? You'll get mosquito bites all over your butt.

Actually I get scratches all over my back.

;)

back then, I used any excuse to be naked... before we had kids, I barely wore clothes at all around the house... and after the first kid came and my mother-in-law made it a point to drop by unannounced, it was definitely an adjustment period...

but, yeah... it's true... you don't have to remove your clothes to fuck... guys just need to open their fly... and chicks just need to pull their panties aside... definitely not my favorite way to do it...

I always found that walking around the house nude was a great way to encourage the mother in law NOT to drop by....

What else...?

Drink hot coffee, cook bacon, mow the lawn, and tend bee's.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back