Zone1 Things that block people from God

Exactly.

If the assignment was to write a book report on the Bible you would have failed as miserably as the most dedicated religious gibbering evangelical bullshitting believer in the ridiculous out there
But I actually got an A. Sorry.

And if you want to whine about other posters, find ding . That's his wheelhouse.

A distinction with no difference.

You don't know what I believe because you never asked

And you like to think you're not like Catholics at all but you use the same bible and worship the same god
I have doctrinal issues with Catholics that is it there is no ill will toward them, those who accept Jesus as the only way to heaven

Who came up with the mother of God lie?
For those who do not believe Jesus is One with God, the Son of God, the Second Person of the Trinity, it is a non-issue and nothing of which to concern themselves.

For those who do not believe Jesus is One with God, the Son of God, the Second Person of the Trinity, it is a non-issue and nothing of which to concern themselves.

Right, it is nothing of which to concern themselves until they are demonized for their unbelief in lies. What then? And if you were true to your professed dedication it would be of great concern to you who teaches others to seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS which amounts to murder which even your church teaches, not to mention Moses, all of the prophets, including Jesus himself, is a mortal sin, an abomination that causes desolation which you so perfectly and generously display for everyone with eyes that see and ears that hear.

Forum List

Back