Things Republicans don't seem to know:

R

rdean

So I was writing a response about former Iraqi military joining Isis and USMB Republicans jumped on me for "making that up" even thought I posted link after link to this debacle right here on the USMB for the last couple of years.

bush disbanded iraqi army - Google Search

The answers are hilarious. With Bush saying he "couldn't remember" why he did it. Remember, this is a party freaking out that Obama has "no strategy" when it comes to three Middle East Civil wars with their roots dating back to the GOP Iraq invasion fiasco. Where do you send troops? Who do you support? Who do you help? Which ones are the "good guys"? Why don't you have a strategy?

And then, when I brought up the Republicans blocking any investigation of BP after that disastrous spill that cost 11 rig workers their lives and spewed millions of gallons of oil into the gulf, Republicans screamed I was lying. The GOP would never do that. It took weeks of links and video before USMB Republicans would finally back down. But then they changed their strategy to "There must have been a reason" and came up with all kinds of unsupported BS.

When I talked about the American deaths from the substandard housing built by no bid companies hired by the GOP in Iraq, USMB Republicans cried it's a lie and there is no proof. Only there was.

And the few times I don't post links is generally because I already posted links a dozen times.

When I said the GOP said No Bush tax cuts, no benefits for millions of Americans who became unemployed under Bush they screamed it must be a lie.

When I said the military made a supercomputer out of game chips so perhaps we shouldn't be sending our technology to China they went nutz on that one. Even with links and pictures OF THE COMPUTER.

on and on

And every time, USMB Republicans have screamed liar, or laughed saying it's too ridiculous.

How do these people have so much confidence and yet know so little? Anyone? Would it be easier to debate if they actually read the news or looked something up before making a "bold statement" of "liar"?

Listening to anything you say is like listening to Ben Rhodes answer questions on national security. What are your bonafides other than ability to find links to support your claims...from google. Who can't do that?

Listening to anything you say is like listening to Ben Rhodes answer questions on national security. What are your bonafides other than ability to find links to support your claims...from google. Who can't do that?

Most of your "friends:" on this message board "can't do that." Or hadn't you noticed?

Most of your "friends:" on this message board "can't do that." Or hadn't you noticed?
Anyone can dip into the google bowl and come out with a handful of shit to smear or support. Rdean has no point.

Anyone can dip into the google bowl and come out with a handful of shit to smear or support. Rdean has no point.

A handful of shit from "Physics Today" or the right wing "Christian Science Monitor". That kind of shit?

You noticed that too?

You

A handful of shit from "Physics Today" or the right wing "Christian Science Monitor". That kind of shit?
One can find shit anywhere..

yep, Cheney/Bush "let the genie out of the bottle" AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO BY THEN SEN OBAMA and are now blaming him for not being able to put the genie back :eusa_eh:

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Bush Bush Bush"?

No. It should be "USMB Republicans can't debate because they have lost the ability to learn. Read the first post. Otherwise, you are proving my point.

He lied in another thread and got caught, so he started this thread so he can continue the lie apace.

Republicans' ideology is driven by emotion and Fox News propaganda. Their simple minds do not have the capacity or patience to weigh facts critically and realistically. It's more convenient and easier for them to just believe Obama is 100% incompetent and Bush is 100% blameless. The day republicans fully comprehend nuance is the day republicans stop getting elected.

I vote we require critical thinking in our nation's high schools. Republicans rarely go to college afterall.

You almost gotta laugh. Barry Hussein is almost halfway into his 2nd term and the radical left acts like they never heard of him.

Republicans' ideology is driven by emotion and Fox News propaganda. Their simple minds do not have the capacity or patience to weigh facts critically and realistically. It's more convenient and easier for them to just believe Obama is 100% incompetent and Bush is 100% blameless. The day republicans fully comprehend nuance is the day republicans stop getting elected.

I vote we require critical thinking in our nation's high schools. Republicans rarely go to college afterall.
Let's hear you expound on the facts of a subject with critical realism.
You're the party of "education" and "science"...

Have a go at the topic of hydraulic fracturing.

I

Umm why would I do that?

I

Umm why would I do that?
Maybe it would expose just wherein your ideologies lie - with emotions and propaganda or critical and realistic thought.

The topic of hydraulic fracturing is the perfect example that exposes Liberals and Democrats as the liars and deniers that they truly are. They are hardly the party of "education" or "science" but propaganda, emotions, and irrationality.

yep, Cheney/Bush "let the genie out of the bottle" AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO BY THEN SEN OBAMA and are now blaming him for not being able to put the genie back :eusa_eh:
Actually, they are blaming him for failing at the very job that he asked for and received.

Unfortunately for the left - the colossal failure of Bush is utterly irrelevant in the colossal failures of Obama. Just because the last guy was shit does not erase the fact that the current guy is also shit.

Is the hypocrisy really that hard to see? The left is essentially yammering on about the hypocrisy on the right because they give Bush a pass while complaining about Obama. They are doing this WHILE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING IN REVERSE - giving Obama a pass because of Bush.

Forum List

Back