Things members lie about

Things members lie about

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Things members lie about. There are some things that when a member posts them your mind just has to go -- wtf, give me a break, stop pulling my leg, thanks for the laugh

Only knowingly lied once and that was a disinfo thing during an Israel combat op. :) Been wrong a few times but only deliberately stated a falsehood the once and those were extraordinary circumstances.

Big believer in the power of the truth to really piss people off much more effectively than anything you could make up. :)

Only knowingly lied once and that was a disinfo thing during an Israel combat op. :) Been wrong a few times but only deliberately stated a falsehood the once and those were extraordinary circumstances.

Big believer in the power of the truth to really piss people off much more effectively than anything you could make up. :)
you're too weird.

you must have been a big fan of Ayn Rand at one time.

Truth?

If I said that I was 6' I would be lying because I am actually 6'2".
Yes, I could stand to lose 25 lbs but that is a long term goal.
I am fit, just not trim.
I still have most of my own teeth and they have fillings and crowns but nothing unusual given that I have been using this set for over 5 decades now.
I never wear socks unless I have no option.

So what exactly did I just lie about?

you're too weird.

you must have been a big fan of Ayn Rand at one time.

Truth?

Only familar with her stuff in casual passing. Not enough to make a decision on.

Everyone lies.

How ridiculous to say you never lie.....

I'm always honest. No need to lie.
Sounds insufferably dull
Maybe so, but that's how I've tried to live all of my life. Besides, I have nothing to lie about, nor any reason to lie.
People who wear NOT LYING on their sleeves are suspect. Convenient memories and more.

It's like the guy who works out in the gym all the time and keeps telling people unasked "I'm not gay"

:rofl:
OK

People who constantly profess to never lying are probably the ones who profess they never did drugs, and if they did do drugs that they never inhaled, and those people are untrustworthy on some level.

Bill Clinton said he never inhaled and we never believed him. He said he was not a serial cheater, and many of us never believed him. Yet we voted for him. Why?

He had other redeeming qualities, unlike those who profess to never lie out of a self-important sense of smugness, and a self-inflated sense of superiority

Forum List

Back