Things about men.........

Jesus Christ, Bonzi, go change your fucking panties.

.... wanna help?
Ok, now you have piqued Iron Head's curiosity. I want to see that 50 year old cooch. Send me some photos, preferable with insertion using common household implements.

all that but I can't call you sweet nicknames... doesn't seem to me to be a fair trade.....
Just not "hon". I remember my mother and father calling each other that way back when I was a kid. It creeps me out to hear it now. I usually say "baby".

Jesus Christ, Bonzi, go change your fucking panties.

.... wanna help?
Ok, now you have piqued Iron Head's curiosity. I want to see that 50 year old cooch. Send me some photos, preferable with insertion using common household implements.

all that but I can't call you sweet nicknames... doesn't seem to me to be a fair trade.....
Just not "hon". I remember my mother and father calling each other that way back when I was a kid. It creeps me out to hear it now. I usually say "baby".

Good to know, when I find the right one for you, I'll use it.... :smiliehug:

Women say that size doesn't matter, why do women not have a three inch vibrator?

Women who say that understand how their bodies work and that the penis isn't involved in their orgasms. :) Short of rubbing it against their clitoris it isn't involved. :)

Forum List

Back