They've Always Been 'Racists'

On one end we have the Trumpsters, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no racism coming from the Right.

On the other end we have the Regressives, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no such thing as PC or Identity Politics.

These people enable the very worst behaviors of their tribes, and feed the hatred of the other.

This is perverted, and it's sad to watch. Zealots are a pox on this country.

Who ever claimed there is “no racism” on the right? There certainly are those white supremacist types, it’s just totally overblown by the leftwing media. There are probably only a few thousand actual racists who believe whites are superior to all other races in every way.

But pointing out facts and statistics about race doesn’t make anyone a racist. The term gets thrown around so much. Making jokes and laughing about stereotypes doesn’t make one racist either. An actual racist believes in racial superiority, or at least racial inferiority of other races.

Is wanting to fix the problems that plague certain races make one a racist? According to you it is.

Then there is this whole “institutional racism” argument, which is just another term for “white privilege” in a predominately white society. It’s a stupid argument, considering any society is going to be naturally biased to favor the people that created it. We don’t hear the left complaining about how racist China is, or Japan is to non-ethnic Chinese or Japanese living in those respective countries. Honestly it would be stupid to complain that those countries don’t treat outsiders the same, just as it is for blacks and other “minorities” to complain about not being treated the same as whites in Western countries like the US. All this despite the fact that the US and most Western nations have welcomed non-whites into their countries for decades and many minorities have benefited greatly. So much so that non-whites are flocking to Western countries in order to live better lives. Still haven’t heard a leftwinger explain that paradox.

But aren't those Democrats?
Spinoza said: 'Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts.'

That was Spinoza, a much greater mind then any of us.

What I am trying to say is that all you political correctness cops can fuck off
Just quoting you, sorry.
Sorry. Maybe "fuck off" was too strong, but you're a self-righteous idiot as are all PC police.
You know about my thousands of tiffs with them.

I wish you guys could just be honest. I really don't get it.

You are too stupid to understand that the posts that you reference are all pretty well spot on.
Excellent!

Best way I can explain my position on it. The left wing identity politics will always pretend to not understand.

The local high school here in Brooklyn, James Madison, had these students....Bernie Sanders, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg, Chuck Schumer....and Chris Rock.

Rock makes up for the others.....

Who ever claimed there is “no racism” on the right?
The OP has. Take it up with her.

This is what I've said, FenceSitter:

1. It has always been my contention and belief that the glory of America is the first amendment, which gifts freedom of speech, and, by extension of thought, to all of our people.
That means you are free to hate any individual, or group, for any reason. You may call it 'racism' but it is no problem as long as it does not become actions.

That alone proves the title of the thread....after all, didn't Republicans have to pry their slaves away from the Democrats....and they certainly have been testy since.

Why didn't you quote me?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

1. It has always been my contention and belief that the glory of America is the first amendment, which gifts freedom of speech, and, by extension of thought, to all of our people.
That means you are free to hate any individual, or group, for any reason. You may call it 'racism' but it is no problem as long as it does not become actions.

That alone proves the title of the thread....after all, didn't Republicans have to pry their slaves away from the Democrats....and they certainly have been testy since.

Why didn't you quote me?
Does racism still exist on the Right?

Why didn't you quote me?

I'm really pleased that you have such fear of me, that you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP.

The good news?

Your reputation couldn't fall any lower.

Why didn't you quote me?

I'm really pleased that you have such fear of me, that you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP.

The good news?

It looks like you forgot to answer my question.

Institutional racism is a must when your country accepts the subjugation of an entire ethnic group to slavery in perpetuity.

Stop pickin' on the Democrats.....you.....you bully!!!!!

Even Lincoln accepted as truth that Whites were superior to Blacks. The institutional racism still lingers as it's passed down from generation to generation. However it is lessening as time progresses.

" The institutional racism...."

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you to stop pickin' on those well-meaning KKK....er, Democrats!!

I will beat you like a rented mule!!!!!!!

Don’t make me violate my probation!

Yes the country continued its institutional racism, even after the Rebel States lost their rights to own other humans as property. It continued right up until the split within the Democrat Party when the Northern Democrats passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964. But let's ignore the recent past, let's revise history and pretend Democrats are just like their founder, the Great Indian Slayer.

No where does the OP say there are no racists in the GOP. She merely points out there are far more racists in the Democrat Party and the far left.

When one is forced to hold one's nose, and deal with low-lives such as FenceSitter, it is best to demand definitions.
Still waiting.

Why didn't you quote me?

The good news?

It appears you didn't answer mine.....why do you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP?

Why didn't you quote me?

The good news?

It appears you didn't answer mine.....why do you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP?
But I'm not lying. You have told me, more than once, that racism doesn't exist on the Right.

theHawk wanted some proof, and I'm trying to give him some, in real time.

So, does racism still exist on the Right?

Institutional racism is a must when your country accepts the subjugation of an entire ethnic group to slavery in perpetuity.

Stop pickin' on the Democrats.....you.....you bully!!!!!

Even Lincoln accepted as truth that Whites were superior to Blacks. The institutional racism still lingers as it's passed down from generation to generation. However it is lessening as time progresses.

" The institutional racism...."

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you to stop pickin' on those well-meaning KKK....er, Democrats!!

I will beat you like a rented mule!!!!!!!

Don’t make me violate my probation!

Yes the country continued its institutional racism, even after the Rebel States lost their rights to own other humans as property. It continued right up until the split within the Democrat Party when the Northern Democrats passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964. But let's ignore the recent past, let's revise history and pretend Democrats are just like their founder, the Great Indian Slayer.

"....Northern Democrats passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

See, this is where your lack of education is glaring.

Democrats have always been the party of racists.....you may try to hide same behind words like 'Northern,' but your lie would be easily revealed.

1. Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

a. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

2. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

3. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” About Questia | Questia, Your Online Research Library

a. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

Why didn't you quote me?

The good news?

But I'm not lying. You have told me, more than once, that racism doesn't exist on the Right.

Then why didn't you provide such a quote?

Now....why didn't you quote what I said in the OP?

The good news?

Well, there ya go, theHawk. I asked her the same question four (4) times, and she just avoids.

I realize she's in your tribe, so you can't say anything. But now you know. You asked, I answered.

Yer welcome!

She is a classic enabler of racism, and this is her method.

Well, there ya go, theHawk. I asked her the same question four (4) times, and she just avoids.

I realize she's in your tribe, so you can't say anything. But now you know. You asked, I answered.

Yer welcome!

She is a classic enabler of racism, and this is her method.

You provided no proof of your claim....there isn't any.
Nor did you state why you left out what I wrote.

Let's cut to the chase:
To the point: is racism a thought crime?

You provided no proof of your claim....there isn't any.
Nor did you state why you left out what I wrote.

Let's cut to the chase:
To the point: is racism a thought crime?

I challenge you to answer the question.

Careful now, FenceSitter....the wrong answer will reveal you to be a Fascist.

And not just in the ol' plantation days.....just....always.

The only contemporary difference is that now it's anti-white racism.

state_democratic_party_white_supremecist_feature.jpg

FACT CHECK: Did a State Democratic Party Logo Once Feature the Slogan 'White Supremacy'?

2. One of the more....juvenile....attempts to hide the facts is a claim we have all seen the least intelligent apologists for the Democrat Party attempt....
Defenders of the Dems love to offer the lie that in the 60s and 70s the Republicans suddenly became the racists.

"You so conveniently forgot the ideology of Republicans and Democrats changed in the 60's."
It's Nothing Personal....Just Business

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

3. But it is still about melanin.
The only 'flip' in evidence is the anti-white racism that is the hallmark of Democrats today....

"It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics"
It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White
… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.”
Democrats' trend of bashing white men is dangerous and could backfire

Democrat voters need to vote against your own party to cleanse it.
Hilariously broken history also known as gobbledygook propaganda. The blacks know which party is full of racists. And yes the Republicans own the South now like the Democrats did before Reagan. They also own
Is the anti-white racism any better than their anti-black racist history?????

4. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

SG-Adams.png

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city."
NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

Democrats…..vote against this party in November, before they start wearing the brown shirts and armbands.
No matter what your garbage propaganda machine says, Nazis are still right wing racist assholes. White supremacists ring a bell? And no Nazis are not socialists. Talk about your big lie propaganda.you believe all right wing garbage propaganda, including the Nazis'...
White supremacists the KKK and Nazis since Trump.

I know I got under your scales again, blanko.....but, please....no vulgarity.
Act like an adult.

Now..."The blacks know which party is full of racists."

Let's check.....and see if you find anything you can dispute in the Democrat Hall of Shame...

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

Did I get another 100%, blanko?????
The Democrats have always been more the party for the workers and good regulations. They also used to be the party of the South because Republicans beat them in the civil war. Not since LBJ and civil rights, finished off by Reagan. All you have is more spam garbage propaganda. Take some history courses or read a history book. Both parties had liberal and conservative wings. Now each party has divided along ideological lines. Or more like whether they watch Fox news or not LOL aaarrrggghhh. it is funny how they say 26% of Americans are mentally ill and that is about the same number as loyal Fox watchers. We have no mental health system and now the populace is highly armed. It's a great idea

Forum List

Back