They've Always Been 'Racists'

On one end we have the Trumpsters, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no racism coming from the Right.

On the other end we have the Regressives, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no such thing as PC or Identity Politics.

These people enable the very worst behaviors of their tribes, and feed the hatred of the other.

This is perverted, and it's sad to watch. Zealots are a pox on this country.

I'm not sure who is saying there are no racists who are republican. Keep in mind that that is much different than saying the Republican Party is racist. I hope you are not saying that.
Maybe you should read this thread. I've asked the OP FIVE TIMES NOW if racism still exists on the Right. She refuses to answer.

If you were intellectually honest, and if you believe it does, you would challenge her on this.

Let's see if you do.

Until you admit that racism is actual physical of financial injury, you are dodging the meaning of the term.

Admit you believe, contrary to the Constitution, that there are thought crimes.
I'm strongly against thought crimes. Four times now. You can't make me into something I'm not, no matter how hard you try.

Now, show me an independent definition of racism that is the same as yours.

Our pal, FenceSitter, is a perfect example of the sort of sap that government school turns out.

They don't know history, they don't understand the Constitution, and they buy the propaganda of the Left.

The fear ideas, words, and especially thoughts that don't conform to the orthodoxy.
Does racism exist on the Right?

I thought I'd try for the fifth time, just for fun.

Admit that this is the correct definition.

What is 'racism'?
Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?
Have you ever heard of the first amendment?
You have created your own little definition. That's not mine, and I have never seen it anywhere else.

Yes, I have heard of the First Amendment, and being a freedom of expression advocate, I will support your right to show what you are, no matter what.

Anything else?

Let's let Merriam-Webster decide:

something that is accepted, considered to be true, or held as an opinion : something believed an individual's religious or political beliefs
Definition of BELIEF

I win again, huh?

On one end we have the Trumpsters, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no racism coming from the Right.

On the other end we have the Regressives, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no such thing as PC or Identity Politics.

These people enable the very worst behaviors of their tribes, and feed the hatred of the other.

I'm not sure who is saying there are no racists who are republican. Keep in mind that that is much different than saying the Republican Party is racist. I hope you are not saying that.
Maybe you should read this thread. I've asked the OP FIVE TIMES NOW if racism still exists on the Right. She refuses to answer.

If you were intellectually honest, and if you believe it does, you would challenge her on this.

Let's see if you do.

Until you admit that racism is actual physical of financial injury, you are dodging the meaning of the term.

I'm strongly against thought crimes. Four times now. You can't make me into something I'm not, no matter how hard you try.

"I'm strongly against thought crimes."

You provided the words, thoughts, of a bunch of posters to claim 'racism.'

Look how deftly I've forced you to lie.

Is this the definition of racism?

What is 'racism'?
Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?

Let's see if you do.

Look how deftly I've forced you to lie.

Is this the definition of racism?

What is 'racism'?
Are you a computer program?

You just keep saying the same thing, and you can't back it up.

You want to make it an act only. Go ahead. I support your right to enable racism and hatred. So I can point at you and say, "see?"

Let's see if you do.

You never even claimed that they committed any physical acts.

You slandered them, and now you're lying to get out from under.

Clearly you believe in 'thought crimes.'

For you Fascists, it is a crime to have an opposing position.

Let's see if you do.

You never even claimed that they committed any physical acts.

You slandered them, and now you're lying to get out from under.

Clearly you believe in 'thought crimes.'

For you Fascists, it is a crime to have an opposing position.
I did?

I just quoted them. Everything else you just made up.

My goodness, you are completely off the rails. I like it.

Is PC a computer program?

Let's see....I made my position clear, right from the start.

I used the dictionary to show you were wrong about 'belief' being an idea, an opinion.

I used your posts to prove you claimed those with differing thoughts were 'racists.'

And I'm having fun slapping you around.

Bottom line: the first amendment, much as you object, entitles any ideas,thoughts.....beliefs.
It does not legalize actual harm to others.

Soooo....you are either a Fascist or a fool.
Which is it?

I used the dictionary to show you were wrong about 'belief' being an idea, an opinion.

I used your posts to prove you claimed those with differing thoughts were 'racists.'

Bottom line: the first amendment, much as you object, entitles any ideas,thoughts.....beliefs.

Which is it?
And I've at least twice said that I support your freedom of expression, no matter how ugly it is.

You're a computer program. You're not real.

Which is it?
And I've at least twice said that I support your freedom of expression, no matter how ugly it is.

You're a computer program. You're not real.

"And I've at least twice said that I support your freedom of expression, no matter how ugly it is."

A lie.

You provided a list of quotes of posters to claim they are 'racists' when they expressed their opinions.

"And I've at least twice said that I support your freedom of expression, no matter how ugly it is."

A lie
Post 88:
I want you and those like you to be free to express yourselves at every opportunity. You're a cautionary tale.
Post 100:
Yes, I have heard of the First Amendment, and being a freedom of expression advocate, I will support your right to show what you are, no matter what..
Post 104:
You want to make it an act only. Go ahead. I support your right to enable racism and hatred. So I can point at you and say, "see?"

Not a lie. You're off the rails. You're simply not connected to reality.

You're an embarrassment. Please just stop.

The identity political left are pretending this is not the truth. This fact shatters their identity politics.

Hence the reason they avoid it.

A lie
Post 88:
I want you and those like you to be free to express yourselves at every opportunity. You're a cautionary tale.
Post 100:
Yes, I have heard of the First Amendment, and being a freedom of expression advocate, I will support your right to show what you are, no matter what..
Post 104:

Is a ‘belief’ an action, or a "thought"?

Take your time.

A lie
Post 88:
Post 100:
Post 104:

Is a ‘belief’ an action, or a thought?

Take your time.
You keep trying this, and it's not working. You want to just manipulate definitions to match your ugly worldview.

That's the mind of a zealot, someone who is lost.

I feel bad for you, truly, but just stop.

A lie
Post 88:
Post 100:
Post 104:

Take your time.
You keep trying this, and it's not working. You want to just manipulate definitions to match your ugly worldview.

You don't 'feel bad' for anyone but yourself: you've been forced to admit that you have the fascistic demand that everyone else have the mandated opinion.

Now....

Take your time.

A lie
Post 88:
Post 100:
Post 104:

Take your time.

You don't 'feel bad' for anyone but yourself: you've been forced to admit that you have the fascistic demand that everyone else have the mandated opinion.

Now....

Take your time.
I've answered and addressed your questions, and you have avoided the one I have asked you.

If you're not a computer program please answer:

Does racism still exist on the Right?

That is the sixth time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

A lie
Post 88:
Post 100:
Post 104:

Take your time.

Now....

Take your time.
I've answered and addressed your questions, and you have avoided the one I have asked you.

That is the sixth time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Why are you running from such a simple query?

Take your time.

Post 88:
Post 100:
Post 104:

Take your time.

Now....

Take your time.

Take your time.

That is the seventh time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Take your time.

Now....

Take your time.

Take your time.

That is the seventh time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Take your time.

Now....

Take your time.

Take your time.

Take your time.

That is the eighth time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Forum List

Back