They've Always Been 'Racists'

9. Democrats coming out of the closet.

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.”
– Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“(I get to) kill all the white people… How great is that?” – Jamie Foxx discussing his Django Unchanged role

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” – Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street.” – Spike Lee

“I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” – New York City Councilman, Charles Barron

Institutional racism is a must when your country accepts the subjugation of an entire ethnic group to slavery in perpetuity.

HOLY CRAP

I DIDN'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE WERE DEMOCRATS
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
It also looks like the critics that were against desegregation were correct about the negro people, as proven by the violence perpetrated by negroes today.

Nice, you found racist posts on a message board, so the democrat party is magically not racist. Sweet. People are posting fairly persuasive arguments that all the racists switching parties is a myth. But hey, you have a party where race is the only thing they think about and managed to blow families apart and create generational poverty.

HOLY CRAP

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
It also looks like the critics that were against desegregation were correct about the negro people, as proven by the violence perpetrated by negroes today.

Nice, you found racist posts on a message board, so the democrat party is magically not racist. Sweet. People are posting fairly persuasive arguments that all the racists switching parties is a myth. But hey, you have a party where race is the only thing they think about and managed to blow families apart and create generational poverty.
But aren't those Democrats?

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.
My answer would be a zero chance and that is exactly what didn't happen. What did happen was the racist Dems, AKA Dixiecrats, didn't change their thinking only their party allegiance. The GOP under Goldwater became the party of States Rights, just what the Dixiecrats wanted to maintain their Jim Crow laws, while the Dems became the party of Civil Rights, just what the Dixiecrats hated.

Rewriting history again?

Except, the left isn't the party of civil rights. They still enslave but they've become clever by wrapping up ethnicities, race, minorities into nice little bouquets and then offering them free stuff forever in exchange for allegiance.

Hate is an action.

I keep telling you that it is an unnecessary effort to prove yourself to be a moron, each and every day.

Readers have memories, and....trust me on this....your reputation precedes you.
Thanks for having no response.If you start a thread you should at least make an effort.

I stated the fact in the OP, you claimed that thinking is an action to be criminalized.

Isn't this true, you Fascist?

You said this.

That means you are free to hate any individual, or group, for any reason. You may call it 'racism' but it is no problem as long as it does not become actions.

Hate/racism is the action. You having no problem with that is unsurprising.

"Virginia Democrats Push Legislation to Make Criticism of Government Officials a Criminal Offense
This is naked tyranny."
Virginia Democrats Push Legislation to Make Criticism of Government Officials a Criminal Offense - Big League Politics

I know how Fascists like you would vote on this bill.

Someone should acquaint the stupid assholes with the first amendment, part of the constitution that each and everyone of them swore a solemn oath to defend and uphold.

HOLY CRAP

Nice post, Dusty....

Brings to mind a post from Orwell's 1984, which explains the actions of the Democrats beyond simply seeing everyone else as below them:

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently.

We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.

Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?'” George Orwell, 1984

Did you know that the Nazis claimed to have used the Democrat Party as a model?

On one end we have the Trumpsters, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no racism coming from the Right.

On the other end we have the Regressives, who pretend (against all evidence) that there is no such thing as PC or Identity Politics.

These people enable the very worst behaviors of their tribes, and feed the hatred of the other.

This is perverted, and it's sad to watch. Zealots are a pox on this country.

HOLY CRAP

Spinoza said: 'Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts.'

That was Spinoza, a much greater mind then any of us.

What I am trying to say is that all you political correctness cops can fuck off

Institutional racism is a must when your country accepts the subjugation of an entire ethnic group to slavery in perpetuity.

Stop pickin' on the Democrats.....you.....you bully!!!!!

Even Lincoln accepted as truth that Whites were superior to Blacks. The institutional racism still lingers as it's passed down from generation to generation. However it is lessening as time progresses.

HOLY CRAP

Spinoza said: 'Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts.'

Just quoting you, sorry.

HOLY CRAP

Just quoting you, sorry.
Sorry. Maybe "fuck off" was too strong, but you're a self-righteous idiot as are all PC police.

Stop pickin' on the Democrats.....you.....you bully!!!!!

Even Lincoln accepted as truth that Whites were superior to Blacks. The institutional racism still lingers as it's passed down from generation to generation. However it is lessening as time progresses.

" The institutional racism...."

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you to stop pickin' on those well-meaning KKK....er, Democrats!!

I will beat you like a rented mule!!!!!!!

Don’t make me violate my probation!

HOLY CRAP

Just quoting you, sorry.
Sorry. Maybe "fuck off" was too strong, but you're a self-righteous idiot as are all PC police.
You know about my thousands of tiffs with them.

I wish you guys could just be honest. I really don't get it.

Just quoting you, sorry.

Perhaps we have different minds about what "PC" is, but for me it includes criticizing the expression of ones thoughts with a knee-jerk response of racism.

Just quoting you, sorry.

Perhaps we have different minds about what "PC" is, but for me it includes criticizing the expression of ones thoughts with a knee-jerk response of racism.
I rarely call people racists. But I'm happy to quote the posts.

That's one of the main reasons I'm such an advocate for freedom of expression, unlike the PC Police.

10. The real essence of Democrat has been revealed….best to be upwind from ‘em.

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” – Barack Obama

“White folks was in caves while we was building empires… We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.” – Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him.” – Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

“I just want to say to the men in this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing, for a change," Hirono said. Democrat Senator Mazie Hirono

“Democrat Party in Free Fall – Morphing into Anti-White Racist Hate Group”
Democrat Party in Free Fall - Morphing into Anti-White Racist Hate Group

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Best way I can explain my position on it. The left wing identity politics will always pretend to not understand.

Just quoting you, sorry.

You are too stupid to understand that the posts that you reference are all pretty well spot on.

Forum List

Back