They're NOT winning in Trump country

So Obama was a failure for not passing Obamacare in his first 9 months? Just more fake news and dishonesty from the left, shocker.

So Obama was a failure for not passing Obamacare in his first 9 months? Just more fake news and dishonesty from the left, shocker.
a Blues Fallacy of False Standard and Fallacy of Error

It took nearly fourteen months and some days to pass the ACA

Trump said he would Repeal and Replace on day one of his administration: what a liar!

There isn't anyone who voted for Trump that is unhappy right now..

Did you pull that out of your ass or do you have a few shreds of actual evidence to support it?

I have logic and reason. You can continue to fool yourself, I don't care. You'll get bitch slapped by reality again.

Your claim was that NOBODY who voted for Trump is unhappy now. That's retarded even for you.
Trump Has Nothing But the People Who Voted For Him | The Rush ...

www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/17/trump-has...
Trump Has Nothing But the People Who Voted ... that’s how many Republicans have grown disaffected and unhappy with Donald Trump, ... Now, at some point the Trump ...

Did you pull that out of your ass or do you have a few shreds of actual evidence to support it?

I have logic and reason. You can continue to fool yourself, I don't care. You'll get bitch slapped by reality again.

Your claim was that NOBODY who voted for Trump is unhappy now. That's retarded even for you.

Essentially nobody. Certainly not enough to matter. How do I know that? You might ask? Well, logic and reason as I said plus the fact that not a single person I know that voted for Trump regrets it, and I know a lot of them.

Since this same garbage that you people are spilling today was the same garbage you spilled before November, "he is too crass", "too rude", "unfit", yet he still won, logic dictates that that scenario plus what I'm seeing and experiencing personally means it's bull shit. You people are doing the same thing now and just like before, you actually believe your own bull shit.

Essentially nobody. Certainly not enough to matter. How do I know that? You might ask? Well, logic and reason as I said plus the fact that not a single person I know that voted for Trump regrets it, and I know a lot of them.

Since this same garbage that you people are spilling today was the same garbage you spilled before November, "he is too crass", "too rude", "unfit", yet he still won, logic dictates that that scenario plus what I'm seeing and experiencing personally means it's bull shit. You people are doing the same thing now and just like before, you actually believe your own bull shit.

Bob Corker just said this morning he regrets supporting Trump's candidacy. lol

Bob Corker just said this morning he regrets supporting Trump's candidacy. lol

Meh, I did say "essentially nobody". But you go ahead and repeat your mistakes if the past. It'll be fun to watch you get bitch slapped by reality again.

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — Nobody is tired of winning here. Like so many other places that voted for Trump they are struggling just as much or more than before the election of 2016. Promises of returning manufacturing jobs, infrastructure jobs, and better health care have not materialized, and it's residents have all but given up hope

Its economy is struggling. City finances are a mess. Markers of misery — lower family income, higher rates of smoking and obesity, surging opioid use — are many. Its 108,000 residents are much whiter than the nation as a whole, and its demographics are changing only to the degree that the population is skewing older and less educated. It has benefited from government programs, like disability payments and a stimulus grant under the Obama administration that delivered a flood control project, but people here rail against Washington anyway.

If President Trump cannot deliver on some of his promises soon, with a GOP controlled Congress, a young Liberal Junior Senator from a blue state may very well become the next President, and sweep in with him (or her) a Democratic Congress just like one did in 2008.

Time is running out Trump supporters.....
:bye1:

A Presidential Bellwether Is Still Waiting to Start Winning Under Trump

Manufacturing jobs in America: They're not coming back

......AND, do we know who else close to the oval office is from Indiana?

Forum List

Back