They’re All Victims

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I don’t think we should ever play that man and the spreading of the lies,” Scarborough said, as video from the event concluded. “I think that last clip, though, was worthy of being played where he talked about how he’s a victim and we’re all victims, and this has been the Republican Party’s strategy now for the past 25 years. They’re victims, these rich, spoiled, white billionaires are victims. Rich, spoiled, white multimillionaires are victims. They’re all victims, people that fly around in private jets are victims. The people that belong to exclusive country clubs are victims. The people like Donald Trump who were born rich, screwed up, will die rich anyway because they have a safety net of daddy’s money, they have trust funds — they’re all victims.”

Am I the only one who has weird fantasies about doing something really bad to Joe and Mika? Something involving binding wire, red hot pokers, and Crisco?

I don’t think we should ever play that man and the spreading of the lies,” Scarborough said, as video from the event concluded. “I think that last clip, though, was worthy of being played where he talked about how he’s a victim and we’re all victims, and this has been the Republican Party’s strategy now for the past 25 years. They’re victims, these rich, spoiled, white billionaires are victims. Rich, spoiled, white multimillionaires are victims. They’re all victims, people that fly around in private jets are victims. The people that belong to exclusive country clubs are victims. The people like Donald Trump who were born rich, screwed up, will die rich anyway because they have a safety net of daddy’s money, they have trust funds — they’re all victims.”

Who?

Is MSNBC still on the air. I thought they got sold to Al Jezeera?

Who?

Al Jezeera? I though RT bought them out? Or was it Xinhua?

Who?

Yep, and more popular than ever. Fox is having some difficulties with the cult moving to the new cult networks.

yet the dems are the party of the government elite, the major media elite, the academia, and scrawny annoying white Beta males.

Am I the only one who has weird fantasies about doing something really bad to Joe and Mika? Something involving binding wire, red hot pokers, and Crisco?

Skip the Crisco ????

Uhhh...errr....

Yeah. skip the Crisco.

cover

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back