They will vote Guess who for

WHAT Youe your head soggy These millions of kids are not voting for those supporting the NRA who refuses to do anything about gun control Your repubs ,in other words ,will soon be DEAD MEAT

Jesus.. what time do you start doing whatever the hell you are on?
soggy is that your A material ? I'm telling you millions of kids not yet able to vote are NOT voting for those who have done NOTHING to prevent mass killings in schools Have you even listened to some of those FLA kids speak ? Do so and get educated

What's FLA?
are you really that thick ?? FLORIDA

That would be FL, dumbass.
Only a fn idiot wouldn't get it

soggy is that your A material ? I'm telling you millions of kids not yet able to vote are NOT voting for those who have done NOTHING to prevent mass killings in schools Have you even listened to some of those FLA kids speak ? Do so and get educated

What's FLA?

Yeah and only a fn idiot would use FLA.

WHAT Youe your head soggy These millions of kids are not voting for those supporting the NRA who refuses to do anything about gun control Your repubs ,in other words ,will soon be DEAD MEAT

What's FLA?

Uhm, that would be FL, not FLA genius. Do try and keep up.
yeah I just heard that from one of your tribe

What's FLA?

You know, if you leftwads didn't spend all day telling us how smart you are, and then botch a simple state abbreviation, we wouldn't call you on this shit. Gawd you fuckers are stupid.

What's FLA?

And basic grammar is you start a sentence with a capital and end it with some form of punctuation dipwad.

What's FLA?

You know, if you leftwads didn't spend all day telling us how smart you are, and then botch a simple state abbreviation, we wouldn't call you on this shit. Gawd you fuckers are stupid.
we're smart enough to know we have republican horse shit in our WH

What's FLA?

And basic grammar is you start a sentence with a capital and end it with some form of punctuation dipwad.
Are you the mod in charge of grammar? Say a prayer for me repub.

What's FLA?

You're not smart enough to know not to step in horseshit.

What's FLA?

Nah, just enjoying pointing out all your shortcomings.

You repubs think it brings you good luck.

You repubs think it brings you good luck.

What on Earth? Seriously, are you on drugs?

I have a few . Not very important ones though. Never claimed to be the highest limb on a tree but manage to get by

What's FLA?

as opposed to the democratic bullshit that left a year ago?

I have a few . Not very important ones though. Never claimed to be the highest limb on a tree but manage to get by

Just a few? That number seems to be going up daily.

You're keeping track?......

Yeah, I spend all day keeping track of your stupid mistakes. BTW you're currently up to 1563 for the week. I should also point out BTW is not an abbreviation for a state.

Yeah, I spend all day keeping track of your stupid mistakes. BTW you're currently up to 1563 for the week.
You and soggy should get a show on TV Bring Sassy bri ice and blue with you You'd be an instant hit

Yeah, I spend all day keeping track of your stupid mistakes. BTW you're currently up to 1563 for the week. I should also point out BTW is not an abbreviation for a state.
SMH

It was recently reported that millennials are now finally purchasing homes and starting families, just in time to appreciate Trump's tax cuts and economic policies, guess who they will vote for :113:
yeah blues all those families that worry themselves silly about sending their kids to school or their kids going to concerts etc etc will vote republican because they got a few bucks from your moron??/ When pigs fly

You are deluding yourself, after the previous several shootings voters booted Dem's out of office and gave control of the House, Senate, and White House to Republicans. So much for your theory. You Dem's are growing more desperate by the day.
desperate?/ Wait until after the next election and you'll see desperate Only it'll be folks like you making excuses

Ahahaha okay we beat Dem's to a pulp, took the House, Senate, and White House and still they talk trash :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back