They will vote Guess who for

Who is behind organizing these "student marches" on Washington in March? Anyone know?

Those speeches the kids have been reading for media seem pre-packaged to me.

Those kids spoke really well immediately after the shooting and I guess you're just jealous that they can articulate and are extremely smart.

I strongly suspect they were handed speeches prepared by an outside agency and told to fill in the blanks with local information.
you've become one of those bs artists Shame I remember you when you had some conscience

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought.

With 39 visits from the local police for violent behavior. Go figure.

Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters.

Then they may attempt to repeal/amend the 2nd Amendment, as will be their right as Americans.

I hear Scott is now grabbing at the Trump excuse #1 and blaming the FBI, who got 1 tip from an anonymous caller, while his own Sheriff's Dept got over 20. That's where State's Rights advocates who hate government interference go when they step in it. Blame the feds!

Surely the FBI was aware of the 39 previous calls. I blame the locals AND the FBI. Both dropped the ball.

When someone says "I'm going to shoot the president", they in the least will get a visit from the USSS, and chances are very good you won't see them for a week or so, if then.

If someone says "I'm going to shoot up a school", it seems that in general ... nothing happens. Whose failure is that?

Then they may attempt to repeal/amend the 2nd Amendment, as will be their right as Americans.

That will never happen in our life times.

Interesting. Why are you quoting me as your response?

I wanted you to see that changing the 2nd amendment in our life time will never happen unless you are in your 20's then maybe.

Who is behind organizing these "student marches" on Washington in March? Anyone know?

Those speeches the kids have been reading for media seem pre-packaged to me.

Those kids spoke really well immediately after the shooting and I guess you're just jealous that they can articulate and are extremely smart.

I strongly suspect they were handed speeches prepared by an outside agency and told to fill in the blanks with local information.
you've become one of those bs artists Shame I remember you when you had some conscience

I don't believe the memorized any speeches for Martha Raddiz yesterday morning.

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought.

Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters.

I hear Scott is now grabbing at the Trump excuse #1 and blaming the FBI, who got 1 tip from an anonymous caller, while his own Sheriff's Dept got over 20. That's where State's Rights advocates who hate government interference go when they step in it. Blame the feds!

Surely the FBI was aware of the 39 previous calls. I blame the locals AND the FBI. Both dropped the ball.

When someone says "I'm going to shoot the president", they in the least will get a visit from the USSS, and chances are very good you won't see them for a week or so, if then.

If someone says "I'm going to shoot up a school", it seems that in general ... nothing happens. Whose failure is that?

I wanted you to see that changing the 2nd amendment in our life time will never happen unless you are in your 20's then maybe.

Oh.

I know that.

My son is in his 20s. They won't change it either.

Oh.

I know that.

and of course you don't worry about his safety

Who for? You druggies crack me up.
soggy use your imagination ....if you have one Millions of kids some soon to be 18 and voting will make your republican NRA killers look like the walking dead

20% of voters are under thirty and even the terrible candidate HRC was able to win that vote by about 20 points.

That margin will inevitably be larger vs. Trump in 2020.

Banning guns won't solve the problem. Look what banning booze did in the 1920's.

They can't grasp that concept.

The extremism on the Right is what is motivating the enthusiasm on the Left.

Enthusiasm for what? Disregarding the root cause of our decaying society? Why are so many kids doped up, high, mentally ill now?

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought. Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters. And while Congress may forget their trauma, I'm pretty certain they will not.

Are you saying that all the trips to this kids house by the police was because he was a law abiding citizen?
on paper he was clean as a whistle and passed a background check to buy his assault weapon....

that just seems so messed up...?

I agree, this seems like another case of information not getting passed on to the right people. This is something that local and federal law enforcement needs to work on.

Oh.

I know that.

and of course you don't worry about his safety

No more than my own.

Enough to know the AR15 is a killing machine Never used one They weren't around when I served

When was that? The civil war?

I think he's referring to his time working at Red Lobster.......
no lol the US Army the same army that the cowardly president bought himself out of

Well that sure clears everything up.........huh?
WTF do you want ,my US #?

Enough to know the AR15 is a killing machine Never used one They weren't around when I served

When was that? The civil war?

I think he's referring to his time working at Red Lobster.......
no lol the US Army the same army that the cowardly president bought himself out of

Well that sure clears everything up.........huh?
WTF do you want ,my US #?

No, no, no.

SOON millions of kids will be able to vote and while the youngest among us tend to vote Dem these mass killings will bring out even more of those 30 or younger ....can't do anything about the white trash their heads are too far up repub butts

soggy use your imagination ....if you have one Millions of kids some soon to be 18 and voting will make your republican NRA killers look like the walking dead

Wait, what?
WHAT Youe your head soggy These millions of kids are not voting for those supporting the NRA who refuses to do anything about gun control Your repubs ,in other words ,will soon be DEAD MEAT

Jesus.. what time do you start doing whatever the hell you are on?
soggy is that your A material ? I'm telling you millions of kids not yet able to vote are NOT voting for those who have done NOTHING to prevent mass killings in schools Have you even listened to some of those FLA kids speak ? Do so and get educated

What's FLA?

SOON millions of kids will be able to vote and while the youngest among us tend to vote Dem these mass killings will bring out even more of those 30 or younger ....can't do anything about the white trash their heads are too far up repub butts

I've listed to some of these kiddie bots, no doubt they'll vote Democrat. Whiney little fucks.

Wait, what?
WHAT Youe your head soggy These millions of kids are not voting for those supporting the NRA who refuses to do anything about gun control Your repubs ,in other words ,will soon be DEAD MEAT

soggy is that your A material ? I'm telling you millions of kids not yet able to vote are NOT voting for those who have done NOTHING to prevent mass killings in schools Have you even listened to some of those FLA kids speak ? Do so and get educated

What's FLA?
are you really that thick ?? FLORIDA

I've listed to some of these kiddie bots, no doubt they'll vote Democrat. Whiney little fucks.
OK OK so you're a comic I get it now

One Millions of kids? You really need to take an ESL course.
So if these millions of kids decide to vote the way you're suggesting, the majority will be looking for a new place to live. Their parents will toss them out of their basements.

Wait, what?

What's FLA?

That would be FL, dumbass.

One Millions of kids? You really need to take an ESL course.
So if these millions of kids decide to vote the way you're suggesting, the majority will be looking for a new place to live. Their parents will toss them out of their basements.
Bad news thinker The parents and kids are united in safety,,,,,,where republicans and the NRA fall WAY short

Wait, what?

What's FLA?

Uhm, that would be FL, not FLA genius. Do try and keep up.

Forum List

Back