They will vote Guess who for

soggy use your imagination ....if you have one Millions of kids some soon to be 18 and voting will make your republican NRA killers look like the walking dead

20% of voters are under thirty and even the terrible candidate HRC was able to win that vote by about 20 points.

That margin will inevitably be larger vs. Trump in 2020.

Banning guns won't solve the problem. Look what banning booze did in the 1920's.
No one wants to ban guns just automatic killing machines Do you know the AR 15 was suggested for army use because it was a greater WOMD than the M 16?
Wow you do not know a fucking thing about weapons do you ?.
Enough to know the AR15 is a killing machine Never used one They weren't around when I served
Well you should know that the AR-15 and the M-16 both fire 5.56 rounds so no, the AR-15 is not a "greater womd" it is not an "automatic killing machine" its a semi-automatic rifle the same as many hunting rifles on the market today. Seriously you people need to get your shit straight.

No one wants to ban guns just automatic killing machines Do you know the AR 15 was suggested for army use because it was a greater WOMD than the M 16?

Just think (too much to ask?) , if more Venezuelans had owned AR-15's.....they wouldn't be under a Dictator now.

Maybe.....Juuuuuust maybe......THAT's what the 2nd amendment is all about?

Think McFly.......think

Considering the corruption these days and the crazed triggered Left....I think everyone of sound mind should go buy an AR-15.....several actually.

Who for? You druggies crack me up.
soggy use your imagination ....if you have one Millions of kids some soon to be 18 and voting will make your republican NRA killers look like the walking dead

20% of voters are under thirty and even the terrible candidate HRC was able to win that vote by about 20 points.

Banning guns won't solve the problem. Look what banning booze did in the 1920's.

I would agree there are weapons that should not be sold to the civilian populace. And I have no problem with background checks, however keeping guns from people with mental issues is a bit sticky because of the privacy of medical records.

Eagle,

I see where you are coming from...

I think this is about two rights conflicting with each other...

People have the right to live and People have the right to guns... It seems that they are in conflict, could a compromise be used to offer both sides as much of there right as possible,,,

It was recently reported that millennials are now finally purchasing homes and starting families, just in time to appreciate Trump's tax cuts and economic policies, guess who they will vote for :113:
yeah blues all those families that worry themselves silly about sending their kids to school or their kids going to concerts etc etc will vote republican because they got a few bucks from your moron??/ When pigs fly

You are deluding yourself, after the previous several shootings voters booted Dem's out of office and gave control of the House, Senate, and White House to Republicans. So much for your theory. You Dem's are growing more desperate by the day.

Wow you do not know a fucking thing about weapons do you ?.
Enough to know the AR15 is a killing machine Never used one They weren't around when I served

When was that? The civil war?

Law is Law.....

Even if Dems could get every single Republican out of office and out of power and their ilk in power......
The Constitution and Law remain. If they do not follow the Constitution and the Law, they are law breakers.
Dems cannot, for example, outlaw the 2nd amendment or the 1st or 4th amendments simply because they currently hold power and don't like them.
Hopefully if they tried, all good Americans would have a semi-auto "app" for that

People throw terms around without knowing what they're actually talking about.

By definition - an ASSAULT WEAPON fires multiple rounds automatically with one finger squeeze.

AR-15's do not. You must squeeze the trigger for each round you fire.

It's a technicality, but people that call AR-15's Assault Weapons are simply ignorant, emotional or both. These same people would call them "Assault Mass Murder Guns" if they didn't get laughed at.

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought. Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters. And while Congress may forget their trauma, I'm pretty certain they will not.

I hear Scott is now grabbing at the Trump excuse #1 and blaming the FBI, who got 1 tip from an anonymous caller, while his own Sheriff's Dept got over 20. That's where State's Rights advocates who hate government interference go when they step in it. Blame the feds!

In all fairness ... It isn't unreasonable for citizens to expect 17 intelligence agencies might have done a little better ...
But they are far better at telling us why and how they failed to protect us.

Who for? You druggies crack me up.

They can't grasp that concept.

The extremism on the Right is what is motivating the enthusiasm on the Left.

People throw terms around without knowing what they're actually talking about.

By definition - an ASSAULT WEAPON fires multiple rounds automatically with one finger squeeze.

AR-15's do not. You must squeeze the trigger for each round you fire.

It's a technicality, but people that call AR-15's Assault Weapons are simply ignorant, emotional or both. These same people would call them "Assault Mass Murder Guns" if they didn't get laughed at.

Should you be able to buy an AR 15 from a private seller without him being required to do a background check on you?

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought. Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters. And while Congress may forget their trauma, I'm pretty certain they will not.

I hear Scott is now grabbing at the Trump excuse #1 and blaming the FBI, who got 1 tip from an anonymous caller, while his own Sheriff's Dept got over 20. That's where State's Rights advocates who hate government interference go when they step in it. Blame the feds!

Yea, Scott is sucking trumps weiner, but what about the state agencies and local police that had been out to his house around 36 times? If any fault is to be placed here then it's the state of Florida.

Who is behind organizing these "student marches" on Washington in March? Anyone know?

Those speeches the kids have been reading for media seem pre-packaged to me.

Those kids spoke really well immediately after the shooting and I guess you're just jealous that they can articulate and are extremely smart. I bet you're going to blame this on Soros. These kids are just not as dumb as some adults of today.

It was recently reported that millennials are now finally purchasing homes and starting families, just in time to appreciate Trump's tax cuts and economic policies, guess who they will vote for :113:
yeah blues all those families that worry themselves silly about sending their kids to school or their kids going to concerts etc etc will vote republican because they got a few bucks from your moron??/ When pigs fly

You are deluding yourself, after the previous several shootings voters booted Dem's out of office and gave control of the House, Senate, and White House to Republicans. So much for your theory. You Dem's are growing more desperate by the day.
desperate?/ Wait until after the next election and you'll see desperate Only it'll be folks like you making excuses

Who is behind organizing these "student marches" on Washington in March? Anyone know?

Those kids spoke really well immediately after the shooting and I guess you're just jealous that they can articulate and are extremely smart. I bet you're going to blame this on Soros. These kids are just not as dumb as some adults of today.
all from affluent neighborhoods

Those kids spoke really well immediately after the shooting and I guess you're just jealous that they can articulate and are extremely smart.

I strongly suspect they were handed speeches prepared by an outside agency and told to fill in the blanks with local information.

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought.

With 39 visits from the local police for violent behavior. Go figure.

Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters.

Then they may attempt to repeal/amend the 2nd Amendment, as will be their right as Americans.

Surely the FBI was aware of the 39 previous calls. I blame the locals AND the FBI. Both dropped the ball.

When someone says "I'm going to shoot the president", they in the least will get a visit from the USSS, and chances are very good you won't see them for a week or so, if then.

If someone says "I'm going to shoot up a school", it seems that in general ... nothing happens. Whose failure is that?

Then they may attempt to repeal/amend the 2nd Amendment, as will be their right as Americans.

That will never happen in our life times.

Congress didn't listen to traumatized parents of kindergartners years ago, so I suspect they wont listen to traumatized teens today. You should remember a couple of things though. First, this Cruz kid was an American Law Abider right up to the minute he started pulling the trigger on the combat weapon he legally bought.

With 39 visits from the local police for violent behavior. Go figure.

Secondly, in less years than has passed between their trauma and Sandy Hook, these traumatized teens will be voters.

Surely the FBI was aware of the 39 previous calls. I blame the locals AND the FBI. Both dropped the ball.

When someone says "I'm going to shoot the president", they in the least will get a visit from the USSS, and chances are very good you won't see them for a week or so, if then.

If someone says "I'm going to shoot up a school", it seems that in general ... nothing happens. Whose failure is that?

That will never happen in our life times.

Interesting. Why are you quoting me as your response?

Forum List

Back