They know, they agree, They are working very hard at it

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
All this crap about immigrants refusing to learn English or refusing to recognize that America is a primarily English-speaking nation is just ignorant crap. Immigrants today and their children understand all too well how crucial it is to acquire solid English language skills to succeed in this country. Many immigrants are working many jobs many hours and can’t devote themselves to classes as much as they would like to. However, these immigrants know that nothing could be more important for their kids. And the kids themselves know how vitally important it is for them. How do I know? I see it every day, I hear it every day, I speak to these parents, and I work with their kids all the time all day every day. So don’t worry, this new wave of immigrants understands just as well as any other how important it is to assimilate to life in America in order to succeed in America and they are working very hard at doing just that. So, stop at the stereotypes, stop With the paranoia, stop with the undirected ignorant anger, stop with all the nonsense.

Don't worry, people.

The genocide of the white people of the United States will be perpetrated by non-whites who speak fluent English, respect the american flag, like baseball and eat at least two slices of apple pie a day.

Genocides perpetrated by people culturally assimilated to their new countries is perfectly OK.

Last edited:
All this crap about immigrants refusing to learn English or refusing to recognize that America is a primarily English-speaking nation is just ignorant crap. Immigrants today and their children understand all too well how crucial it is to acquire solid English language skills to succeed in this country. Many immigrants are working many jobs many hours and can’t devote themselves to classes as much as they would like to. However, these immigrants know that nothing could be more important for their kids. And the kids themselves know how vitally important it is for them. How do I know? I see it every day, I hear it every day, I speak to these parents, and I work with their kids all the time all day every day. So don’t worry, this new wave of immigrants understands just as well as any other how important it is to assimilate to life in America in order to succeed in America and they are working very hard at doing just that. So, stop at the stereotypes, stop With the paranoia, stop with the undirected ignorant anger, stop with all the nonsense.
You really should vote Democratic stupid

Kamala Harris Releases Plan To Increase Teacher Pay By $13,500 | HuffPost

Forum List

Back