They hysteria & butt kissing surrounding this administration is ridiculous.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've quit watching the news & post very little anymore because of the lack of mature adult content being discussed or talked about.

Every little thing triggers the left and every rightie is subsequently triggered. Reading this board & watching the news is like watching toddlers in a tug of war over a toy all the while screaming MINE! MINE!

Havent' watched much of the news since about August.

When it became obvious who the candidates were,,,,

I've quit watching the news & post very little anymore because of the lack of mature adult content being discussed or talked about.

Every little thing triggers the left and every rightie is subsequently triggered. Reading this board & watching the news is like watching toddlers in a tug of war over a toy all the while screaming MINE! MINE!

Was it like this when GWB was President or is this hysteria in a league of it's own?

• Banned
No shit! I was hoping this stupid hit and run liberal media blitz would slow down. Instead they are rabid about the fact that they lost the election.
And the subsequent responses from the right keep the "stupid train" rolling down the tracks.

Just look at the typical leftie troll threads on this forum. They have the most responses & activity. Why? Does the right not have anymore restraint than the left?

I am still a firm believer in the theory that the best way to silence stupidity is to stop fueling it with responses.

• Banned

Was it like this when GWB was President or is this hysteria in a league of it's own?
This level of stupid is new. The advent of social media is taking us down the tubes.

The Democrats have turned our Congress into the Jerry Springer Show. It's unprecedented immature hate. Every day a new Democrat hissy-fit. They've set all new lows in decency.

So i'm like the OP, i don't watch much news anymore. It's all designed to cause anger and anxiety. Our Politicians seem to be lazy hateful crybabies. I mean, they don't even read legislation before voting anymore. It's a real mess. I'm choosing to limit the amount of attention i pay to em.

Trump tends to bring drama to everything he does which gives us great material everyday..
I am sure the GOP has been put on Xanax after Trump tweets for the evening..

images

This level of stupid is new. The advent of social media is taking us down the tubes.

I was on a woman's forum after 9/11... and during the first bombing. Yes, there were the people who felt so upset and fought until they shut the forum down..lol

Really though, once people could hide behind a computer , the hate started.

But you have to remember there are paid posters who love to get everyone upset so we don't pay attention to what the politicians are really doing..

People finally have a voice, some abuse it..

Jerry Springer madness now...

'Donald Trump should be Impeached because Putin invaded Korea.' - (D) Maxine Waters

:cuckoo:

Grampa, can I ask why you seem to be claiming that social media is responsible for the I admit very adverse response to Trump, while not coming to the conclusion that the person Trump has anything to do with it? Granted I won't like any Republican president regardless who it is, but, and I'm speaking for myself the only person I can be absolutely sure of, but what is keeping me active at the moment on this forum is the constant barrage of unheard and unseen things coming out of the white house at the moment. You seem to just equate all criticism as liberals whining but I do think the last couple of weeks is cause for actual concern. Don't you think?

No shit! I was hoping this stupid hit and run liberal media blitz would slow down. Instead they are rabid about the fact that they lost the election.
And the subsequent responses from the right keep the "stupid train" rolling down the tracks.

Just look at the typical leftie troll threads on this forum. They have the most responses & activity. Why? Does the right not have anymore restraint than the left?

I am still a firm believer in the theory that the best way to silence stupidity is to stop fueling it with responses.

One only need look at the rioting, violent left to understand the difference between the two factions.
Posters respond to posts and OP's, and that keeps the train rolling. You kept the train rolling... You're the stupid you are referring to.

Forum List

Back