They hate Trump more than they love America leftist will fly baby Trump blimp on 4th of July in Dc

The turd in the toilet rump is not American so there is no desecration to independence day celebration other than his military show and ass licking.

Trump hasn't created shit. He's still living off the Obama economy, and creating massive debt because of tax cuts. Trump is a total failure, and he only serves himself. Get a clue DA's.
BWHAAAAAAAA

Obama created a SHIT HOLE... Fuck you and your Obama delusions...
For sure. Before Obama came along we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was around 8,000. The Muslim from Kenya ruined all of that for you. I can see why you`re still angry.:itsok:
comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
Myth

They Hate Trump More Than They Love America: Leftists will Fly Baby Trump Blimp on 4th of July in DC During US Military Parade
The National Park Service gave the far left commie-front group Code Pink permission to fly a Baby Trump Blimp near the location where President Trump will deliver remarks celebrating Independence Day.

you pigs really are pigs I hope everyone of you phucked up in the heads holding htat balloon find your brains shoved so far up your asses you never find reality you deserve it.
Over and over the world tells you all we see you as useless pigs savaging the world we will get our chit back you retards are just having fun right now.
We love America.

That's why we hate tRump.

Duh.

That's the biggest BS and yet funniest line I've read on this forum!!!HAHA
Comprehension is not a tRumpkin strength.

All the children watching the 4th of July celebration will enjoy a Baby Trump balloon
So will most of their parents

upload_2019-7-3_16-31-9.jpeg

Hey Butthurt libs!!!!!:funnyface:

If the balloon is filled with helium ....It won't be flying, my dears.....hehehee

"The permit...does not allow the balloon to be filled with any helium, only air"

So......

Not so fast, all of you Communist people. :muahaha:

Especially when you people were so nice to Obama.

Seriously?

You compare how Obama was treated with how you vile, hate filled demagogues attack Trump 24/7?

Any criticism of Obamugabe had the Press screaming "HERETIC" er "RACIST" at the person offering criticism. With Trump, it's the little Goebbels of the demagogue press doing the attacking.

America is giving up its way of governing since the Revolutionary War and being forced into a country ruled by a Dictator. Donald Trump, who many Americans, including a former President, is claimed and viewed as an "illegitimate" President due to him having received assistance from a foreign power, Russia, in his campaign for winning the 2016 election. Having lost the popular vote by over three million votes, Trump managed to win with the use of a glitch in the American Presidential election process.

Presidents are not normally given authority for hijacking and stealing taxpayer funds. America was governed until the Trump era by funds being appropriated by Congress for specific uses. Trump has changed that.

Emperor Trump, America's first Dictator. has misappropriated taxpayer funds for celebrating himself like a Roman Emperor. Ignoring the wishes of Congress on how specific funds are meant to be spent, Trump, like only an Emperor, can do, has with dictatorial rule stolen the funds to give himself an extravagant celebration of honoring himself.

America is no longer a democracy or republic, America is now ruled by a dictator.
Wow you really do not know how this country functions , do you ?

What passes for patriotism for Conservatives
Did ya miss me RW?.....

look where I was.....
Neal-Kido-Salty-Glass-Co.-Waimea-Bay-Shorey.jpg
Welcome back!

Where were you?
Turtle Bay golf resort north shore of Oahu....Golf sucked or at least my golf game sucked but warm days in the surf...
My wife and I stayed there. North Shore, near the Bonzai Pipeline, went horseback riding in the surf

Beautiful views

Forum List

Back