~They Call This Art~

Well, finally, waited for this for a little over a month now. Before this is moved, as it should be into the General Discussion Area, I wanted to post this, since I have had to put up with this flaming gay asshole for some time now and 233 defaming, felonious postings and threads against me and my career, that, finally, he got real quiet with what is posted below to links at FB and well, he is caught. He seems to be obessed with me, with feelings. Never had a man do this to me before on the net. Nutcases, yes, but not gay nutcases too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/conservative.html

The ignore list does not work.

Here it is and why he never checked FB, where I store my photos and such and hundreds more pertaining to NASA and my life in the Arts and Archaeology, is beyond me. I've explained patiently I am not gay, and that he is in error, 150% of the time, so here is the proof with hundreds and hundreds of posts, comments, endorsements, dozens from ex-NASA retired folks, movie people, art people, mentioning about me and my career over the last 35 years or so since 1984, now posting there at FB about my life and art and so on, up to now at current. And also, overwhelming numbers of images he accused me of stealing and copying and so on. This is the core of online felony defamation:

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101195453249111.2618.100000759716724&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222576191111036.47808.100000759716724&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.145078275527495.19377.100000759716724&type=3

And further, he not only is a stalker, but is committing a litigatable act while doing so publicly, without one provocation for same. Now, either this poster, "Conservative", should be banned for so many site violations its hard to fathom, or I will do it for him through litigation. I have done this once before with another woo-woo, Art Bell, after he sued me for $60,000,000 after having me on his radio show many times. He lost and is no longer living in the US.

Art Bell
Art Bell's Wife Denied U.S. Visa - Articles - Coast to Coast AM

There are 233 felony defamation posts here from "Conservative", stolen art work and images from me, stolen and posted here without my permission, and defamation with pathological lies and intent of malice--all d/l and copied and sent on to my attorneys. Too, I have already contacted vBulletin, the host company of this website as well and explained the situation to them also.

I hope the defamation stops and thank you all for your kind words and mails to my yahoo account, FB and two of you ex NASA people to NASA, and elsewhere to tell me what is going on here and this person called "Conservative'.

This site is good, very retro, but good. And I did not know it was "anonymous" or I would not have joined since I am a public person and have always used my name since 1983-84 on the internet. However, there are good topics and reads here that are enjoyable. PS-- for the four or so woo-woos here that stalk me also, please put me on your ignore list, that way, it is as if I am not here.

Thank you for reading,

Robert

Robert A. M. Stephens, LLC ©

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Well, finally, waited for this for a little over a month now. Before this is moved, as it should be into the General Discussion Area, I wanted to post this, since I have had to put up with this flaming gay asshole for some time now and 233 defaming, felonious postings and threads against me and my career, that, finally, he got real quiet with what is posted below to links at FB and well, he is caught. He seems to be obessed with me, with feelings. Never had a man do this to me before on the net. Nutcases, yes, but not gay nutcases too.

Here it is and why he never checked FB, where I store my photos and such and hundreds more pertaining to NASA and my life in the Arts and Archaeology, is beyond me. I've explained patiently I am not gay, and that he is in error, 150% of the time, so here is the proof with hundreds and hundreds of posts, comments, endorsements, dozens from ex-NASA retired folks, movie people, art people, mentioning about me and my career over the last 35 years or so since 1984, now posting there at FB about my life and art and so on, up to now at current. And also, overwhelming numbers of images he accused me of stealing and copying and so on. This is the core of online felony defamation:

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101195453249111.2618.100000759716724&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222576191111036.47808.100000759716724&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.145078275527495.19377.100000759716724&type=3

And further, he not only is a stalker, but is committing a litigatable act while doing so publicly, without one provocation for same. Now, either this poster, "Conservative", should be banned for so many site violations its hard to fathom, or I will do it for him through litigation. I have done this once before with another woo-woo, Art Bell, after he sued me for $60,000,000 after having me on his radio show many times. He lost and is no longer living in the US.

Art Bell

There are 233 felony defamation posts here from "Conservative", stolen art work and images from me, stolen and posted here without my permission, and defamation with pathological lies and intent of malice--all d/l and copied and sent on to my attorneys. Too, I have already contacted vBulletin, the host company of this website as well and explained the situation to them also.

I hope the defamation stops and thank you all for your kind words and mails to my yahoo account, FB and two of you ex NASA people to NASA, and elsewhere to tell me what is going on here and this person called "Conservative'.

This site is good, very retro, but good. And I did not know it was "anonymous" or I would not have joined since I am a public person and have always used my name since 1983-84 on the internet. However, there are good topics and reads here that are enjoyable. PS-- for the four or so woo-woos here that stalk me also, please put me on your ignore list, that way, it is as if I am not here.

Thank you for reading,

Robert

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey Chump, why do I keep getting the following message when I click on your Facebook links??

This content is currently unavailable

:lol: :lol:

FB:

Art Bell

Thank you for reading,

Robert

- Friedrich Nietzsche

that seems to be your answer to anyone who calls your fraud and copyright theft out.. call them gay. Wow. Pathetic, even for a nobody like you :rofl:

You've been reported already, and we'll see where it all goes. Patience is a virtue, and since you appear to have so few of them, you might want to practice that one.

You never addressed why you linked directly to a shuttle photo on the Orlando Sentinel website, and claimed that was YOUR painting. care to try explaining that little piece of copyright theft to us?

This is the painting I'm currently working on. I haven't decided if I'm going to finish it with George Washington, or Chuck Norris. :dunno:

treaty_of_paris_by_benjamin_west_1783.jpg

CHUCK!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

How are posts "felonious", Robert?

"This content is currently unavailable"

:lol:

Ok, he's not only a complete fraud, but an uneducated one at that.

FRAUD:
One of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.
None of my posts involve rape or murder, and of the two of us, only he stole anything :rofl:

How are posts "felonious", Robert?

"This content is currently unavailable"

:lol:

Ok, he's not only a complete fraud, but an uneducated one at that.

FRAUD:
One of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.
None of my posts involve rape or murder, and of the two of us, only he stole anything :rofl:
LOL.

Well, the only way a post on a messageboard can be felonious is if it threatens certain government employees.

So, it seems as if Robert is being a bit Chicken Little right now.

I am also a little confused as to what i was caught at, and how simply posting a link to my profile here means i was caught at something.

Any ideas?

Now, either this poster, "Conservative", should be banned for so many site violations its hard to fathom, or I will do it for him through litigation.

so report any posts I have made that violate site rules. I insist.

As for litigation, you've been saying that since day one, and you have yet to act on it. I wonder why?

Could it be, you're full of shit? :rofl:

I am also a little confused as to what i was caught at, and how simply posting a link to my profile here means i was caught at something.

Any ideas?

I think he caught you exposing his plagiarism, and linking your profile means he caught your act of setting up a USMB account.

Now, either this poster, "Conservative", should be banned for so many site violations its hard to fathom, or I will do it for him through litigation.

As for litigation, you've been saying that since day one, and you have yet to act on it. I wonder why?

Now you know it takes time for you to get litigation paperwork from Sweden, right? :lol:

Oh no....he's gonna sue you!

:lmao:

You askeered?

Oh no....he's gonna sue you!

:lmao:

You askeered?

tumblr_lxrxev4mUI1qbqrtb.gif

...And this, the very last painting portraying the Shuttle program, and so many memories over the last 35 years, as I toss paint around on it. I'm working on this one and its almost done.

223770_225231970845458_100000759716724_570445_3399977_n.jpg

"Hail, Atlantis", ---36"x78", oil on panel, Atlantis at T+35 sec. Go For Throttle Up!!. In the collection of NASA-Smithsonian, by: Robert A. M Stephens All Rights Reserved, Copyright, 2012.

Robert

Yes, to PM, the painting is done, but here in the studio/apartment where I am working. I still have to do on it is to give it its pre-varnish, and then final varnish coat and ready it for shipping plus a few more touch ups here and there on it. It's far enough along I can photo it and .jpeg it for here on the site and thus the salutation on the painting itself. A normal procedure because in the past, sometimes my paintings show up in places I had no clue about. Oh well....So, I put all the legal stuff on it and where it goes for deposit in collection.

From there, it goes on to destination. The gallery here, New Mexico Art, handles my work here and takes care of shipping.

Thank you for the compliments and hope I answered your question.

Robert

Hey Spacy Boi, why is it I can't find a website for a gallery named "New Mexico Art"?

One would think an art gallery would have a site to try to sell the paintings they have, or so artists could know about their shipping services.

My latest work...

creepy_ads.jpg

"Creepy Little Girl Awaits Shit Sandwich" Copywrite 2012, Rattius Hattus Art, LTD.

FB:

Art Bell

Thank you for reading,

Robert

- Friedrich Nietzsche

still waiting for you to point out the posts where I broke forum rules, douchenozzle.

Also, still waiting for you to sue me. I dare you.

And STILL waiting for you to explain how a URL link you claimed was to 'your painting', was an EXACT DUPLICATE of the URL link to a photo from Huber on the Orlando Sentinel website. The same URL cannot point to two different places. Please... explain.

Fraud.

Forum List

Back