~They Call This Art~

34316_128371367198186_100000759716724_135682_3462048_n.jpg

"Transitions", oil on panel, 36"x62", In the Collection of the National Geographic Society, All Rights Reserved. Robert A.M. Stephens is a registered trademark.

One of my most iconic paintings I've done, in the Bitterroot Valley, Montana, my home place, once upon a time.........

Robert

The National Geographic Society museum has 23 locations,. WHICH one is this in, Fraud???

50533268.jpg

pretty good....

1st impression is, how does one 'paint' fire....?

~S~

Good question and it was the hardest for me to learn. So, I went back to the old school color of Flake white. Not titanium or the other "weak" whites but good 'ol Flake. So much lead, but, it does tint hot, glaring, opaque white.

Then, you trick the eye away from the light source, in this case the SRB exhaust, then darken down from there outward or away from the subject light source. In this painting it worked well and was able to pull it it off as intended.

Thank you for your compliment.

Robert

Robert are you as pissed as most of my fine art buddies about the environmental laws how governing oil paint?

One my chums (this would be about 15 years ago or so) damned near went broke stocking up on lead based oil paint (white of course) precisely because the GREENIAC's nontoxic oil paint wasn't worth a shit far as he was concerned.

YES!!!!---> and guess what, I can't buy flake white here in the US but for a few places. So fucked up. Good post.

Robert

50533268.jpg

pretty good....

1st impression is, how does one 'paint' fire....?

~S~

Good question and it was the hardest for me to learn. So, I went back to the old school color of Flake white. Not titanium or the other "weak" whites but good 'ol Flake. So much lead, but, it does tint hot, glaring, opaque white.

Then, you trick the eye away from the light source, in this case the SRB exhaust, then darken down from there outward or away from the subject light source. In this painting it worked well and was able to pull it it off as intended.

Robert

Robert are you as pissed as most of my fine art buddies about the environmental laws how governing oil paint?

One my chums (this would be about 15 years ago or so) damned near went broke stocking up on lead based oil paint (white of course) precisely because the GREENIAC's nontoxic oil paint wasn't worth a shit far as he was concerned.

editec,

Bobby didn't use a lead paint (although there is good indication that he ate lead paint chips as a child) in the picture he posted. It isn't a painting. It's a photograph he ripped off of the internet and is trying to pass off as a painting. He's misrepresented himself on various internet boards for the past decade. He needs help.

Robert

editec,

Bobby didn't use a lead paint (although there is good indication that he ate lead paint chips as a child) in the picture he posted. It isn't a painting. It's a photograph he ripped off of the internet and is trying to pass off as a painting. He's misrepresented himself on various internet boards for the past decade. He needs help.

Great post. Another gay stalker. Thank you for the comliment, however, that was the idea: make the painting look like the photo. Do it all the time. Part of my career and expertise, accomplished, in being a realist painter and being able to paint photo-real.

Thank you again,

Robert

You know....I'm starting to get a little pissed.
I make a thread regarding "silly art".......and it was just plain crazy off the wall not real elaborate art....and people managed to get into fussing matches and shit over other art.
I swear, some fuckers will always find a way to fuss with another......*sigh*

Oh well........who am I to complain....people like to fucking fight it seems!.....carry on~

Hey, good point. Ok, with that said, and you are correct, would it be better, and would you be agreeable, now that I have found this "Arts and Crafts" section, to post each of my pieces in separate threads for review-comment and flames, and thus do you think that would be better rather than doing i all here in your thread?

I apologize for fouling your thread and the stalkers that follow me around the site here. Sorry about that.

I will do what you recommend as I am new to this section of the site and this is your thread.

Thank you in advance,

Hat is tipped,

Robert

editec,

Great post. Another gay stalker. Thank you for the comliment, however, that was the idea: make the painting look like the photo. Do it all the time. Part of my career and expertise, accomplished, in being a realist painter and being able to paint photo-real.

Thank you again,

Robert

So one can assume that you got permission from Orlando Sentinel photographer, Red Huber who owns the copyright on his photo to reproduce it in paint? He seems to indicate otherwise.

"Transitions", oil on panel, 36"x62", In the Collection of the National Geographic Society, All Rights Reserved. Robert A.M. Stephens is a registered trademark.

One of my most iconic paintings I've done, in the Bitterroot Valley, Montana, my home place, once upon a time.........

Robert

The National Geographic Society museum has 23 locations,. WHICH one is this in, Fraud???

Thank you Conservative for posting one of my most favorite paintings. I also posted the photo, courtesy of National Geographic, of the photo that painting was commissioned from.

I've not ever been stalked by a gay man on the net before. You are off the ignore list now along with the 4 other stalkers. Everyone has let me know about you, and your......feelings. And no litigation. I understand now.......

I am sorry I am not gay.

Best,

Robert

Robert

Thank you Conservative for posting one of my most favorite paintings. I also posted the photo, courtesy of National Geographic, of the photo that painting was commissioned from.

I've not ever been stalked by a gay man on the net before. You are off the ignore list now along with the 4 other stalkers. Everyone has let me know about you, and your......feelings. And no litigation. I understand now.......

I am sorry I am not gay.

Best,

Robert

For someone who claims he isn't gay, it sure is on your mind a lot. Knowing that you are a liar and fraud, why should anyone believe you aren't a trouser pilot?

284785_224464637588858_100000759716724_568628_2127093_n.jpg

"Marooned", oil on panel, 14"x28", in the collection of Fairchild Republic, by Robert A.M. Stephens, Copyright 1994, All Rights Reserved.

A painting of a common scene during the marauder and pirate days of the 15,16,1700s. A man left behind....

Robert

You know Bobby, when you lie all the time.......your lies eventually catch up to you. Why do you call this same picture "Typhoon" on your Facebook page. I would think an artist would know the name of his own work.

"Marooned", oil on panel, 14"x28", in the collection of Fairchild Republic, by Robert A.M. Stephens, Copyright 1994, All Rights Reserved.

A painting of a common scene during the marauder and pirate days of the 15,16,1700s. A man left behind....

Robert

You know Bobby, when you lie all the time.......your lies eventually catch up to you. Why do you call this same picture "Typhoon" on your Facebook page. I would think an artist would know the name of his own work.

Hi hon. Because the whole title is: "Marooned, Typhoon, Bouganville Island, South Pacific."

Robert

Robert

Hi hon. Because the whole title is: "Marooned, Typhoon, Bouganville Island, South Pacific."

Robert

:rofl: You can't even keep the lies about your alleged own work straight! :rofl:

This is too fucking funny!

Robert

I am sorry I am not gay.

Best,

Robert

So, now it's no longer your 'original' work as you first claimed, but a 'commissioned painting of someone elses work'?

Fraud.

I asked which of the 23 locations YOUR alleged work was at, and you cannot answer. Because it ISN'T in any of them.

You're a homophobic fraud.

The standard response from this jackass, whenever someone calls him out and proves he is a lying sack of shit, is to call them gay.

I wonder what he's hiding about himself?

Robert

Robert

Hey Robert,
Why did you mis-spell Bougainville Island in the title of your piece? Didn't you think it was worthy of having a correct title?

Or were you just in a hurry when you invented a name for someone else's work?

(fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284785_224464637588858_100000759716724_568628_2127093_n.jpg)

Robert

Hey Robert,
Why did you mis-spell Bougainville Island in the title of your piece? Didn't you think it was worthy of having a correct title?

(fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284785_224464637588858_100000759716724_568628_2127093_n.jpg)
:rofl: He spelled 'his own works' name wrong! :rofl:

Robert

Hey Robert,

:rofl: He spelled 'his own works' name wrong! :rofl:

He supposedly spent all that time painting every last detail, then couldn't be bothered to spend a few seconds proof-reading the title. :lmao:

Robert

GOT YA AGAIN, FRAUD!!!

Using a URL Query tool online...
http://urlquery.net/search.php

I did a search on the URL for 'your' painting, and this is what I got...
That exact URL originates in Sweden... IP 93.158.110.171... listed as SUSPICIOUS.

BUSTED, JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• $fraud2.JPG
    $fraud2.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 79

New Topics

Forum List

Back