They Breed

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
images-4.jpg

A Facebook photo recently posted to the Colorado Department of Transportation's page shows a toddler and gas can sharing a vehicle's back seat. The gas can is securely strapped into a child's safety seat. The toddler, seated opposite the gas can, looks free to roam about the cabin.
Aurora mom tries to explain gas can photo | KDVR.com is the website for KDVR Television, FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado

images-4.jpg

A Facebook photo recently posted to the Colorado Department of Transportation's page shows a toddler and gas can sharing a vehicle's back seat. The gas can is securely strapped into a child's safety seat. The toddler, seated opposite the gas can, looks free to roam about the cabin.
Aurora mom tries to explain gas can photo | KDVR.com is the website for KDVR Television, FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado

What a freakin' idiot. Plus she doesn't have insurance. Loser.

So what?

They probably would have made it home just fine. Good thing the government was there to stop nothing from happening.

Only thing I could figure is she thought if she secured the gas can there wouldn't be an explosion, in which case the car seat wouldn't have saved anyone.....
*shrug*

images-4.jpg

“And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep”
Lord Byron

“My son was in a seat belt as I (was) getting pulled over,” said Ramirez. “He’s a very smart guy. He can unbuckle his seat belt. He jumped into the backseat on the other side and put on his ‘big boy’ seat belt.”

OK, my kids have actually done this. In busy traffic. What am I supposed to, pull over and risk my own death on the side of a highway, or just drive home?

The government is overly reactive, and so are the cluck-cluckers. It's like leaving your kid in the car for 60 seconds to return a rental. Everyone's like, "YOU'RE A CHILD-KILLER!!!" Really? Fuck off and get some perspective. The same people probably feed their own kids garbage and subject them to "Glee".

“My son was in a seat belt as I (was) getting pulled over,” said Ramirez. “He’s a very smart guy. He can unbuckle his seat belt. He jumped into the backseat on the other side and put on his ‘big boy’ seat belt.”

OK, my kids have actually done this. In busy traffic. What am I supposed to, pull over and risk my own death on the side of a highway, or just drive home?

The government is overly reactive, and so are the cluck-cluckers. It's like leaving your kid in the car for 60 seconds to return a rental. Everyone's like, "YOU'RE A CHILD-KILLER!!!" Really? Fuck off and get some perspective. The same people probably feed their own kids garbage and subject them to "Glee".

But says her teenaged son is the one that put the gas can in the car seat.
So sometime before getting gas the kid got loose.
Mom allowed him to remain lose and just had other kid put the gas can wherever.

Mom needs to be one and take the blame for allowing the kid to climb around in a car.

Even in the days before seatbelts, you can bet your pink ass that me or my brother didn't swap seats.
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back