Black Mom Drove With Baby In Trunk To Avoid Ticket For No Car Seat

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Since she's black , expect all charges to be dropped. A white woman who did this would get 20 years.

PD Mom drove with baby in trunk to avoid ticket for not having a car seat - ABC15 Arizona

breonawatkins_1412011872172_8541121_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

sep 30 2014
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - One mom faces child abuse charges after police found her 5-month-old child in her vehicle's trunk during a traffic stop.

Police in south Florida said they tried to pull over a vehicle, but 19-year-old Breona Watkins kept driving. When she stopped, the deputy heard a baby crying in the trunk.

According to an arrest report, the child was lying on top of a pair of hedge clippers and was surrounded by dangerous objects including a gas can and other debris.

Watkins told authorities she asked her 14-year-old passenger to slide the baby into the trunk through a back seat panel because she didn't want to get ticketed for not having a car seat.

Watkins remains jailed on $7,000 bail. It wasn't known whether she has a lawyer.

• Banned
People who speed or DUI with kids in the car should also be charged with child abuse. That would stop them.

ht_catalina_clouser_mugshot_jt_120603_wblog.jpg

A Phoenix, Ariz., woman put her 5-week-old baby on top of her car in his car seat and drove away, apparently forgetting he was there, not even noticing when the seat fell off the car and landed in an intersection, police said.

Neighbors discovered the baby on the roadway, still strapped to his safety seat, which was lying on its side. Luckily, the baby was unhurt.

Did this white lady get 20 years???...sort of blows a hole in your theory.

^^ She only got probation because leaving a child on the roof while driving is ok...when you're white.

I don't want to belabor the point but there is a difference between unintentional negligence and intentional abuse.

Since she's black , expect all charges to be dropped. A white woman who did this would get 20 years.

PD Mom drove with baby in trunk to avoid ticket for not having a car seat - ABC15 Arizona

breonawatkins_1412011872172_8541121_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

sep 30 2014
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - One mom faces child abuse charges after police found her 5-month-old child in her vehicle's trunk during a traffic stop.

Police in south Florida said they tried to pull over a vehicle, but 19-year-old Breona Watkins kept driving. When she stopped, the deputy heard a baby crying in the trunk.

According to an arrest report, the child was lying on top of a pair of hedge clippers and was surrounded by dangerous objects including a gas can and other debris.

Watkins told authorities she asked her 14-year-old passenger to slide the baby into the trunk through a back seat panel because she didn't want to get ticketed for not having a car seat.

Watkins remains jailed on $7,000 bail. It wasn't known whether she has a lawyer.

Sounds like a future congress woman

• Banned
Really? If a white woman did something like that she'd get off

BS - we have an affirmative action legal system. Blacks are free to break the law. Remember a couple months back when blacks rioted in ferguson MO. The city's response was to placate them by cancelling their outstanding traffic tickets!!

I don't want to belabor the point but there is a difference between unintentional negligence and intentional abuse.

Clouser, then 19, admitted to police that she was under the influence of marijuana when she placed the child in the car seat on the roof of her car and drove off, police said.

Really? If a white woman did something like that she'd get off

BS - we have an affirmative action legal system. Blacks are free to break the law. Remember a couple months back when blacks rioted in ferguson MO. The city's response was to placate them by cancelling their outstanding traffic tickets!!

Sure we do, they lock up blacks more often for the same offenses as whites because they are cutting the black man a break

This woman is clearly scum and needs to be held accountable for her moronic actions.

Let's rehash,
thread posted to incite racial animus....check
Outrageous and false assertions made...check
Statements have no grounds in reality...check

Most be a "crapshooters" thread...

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

you people do realize Shootspeados is a dipshit of the first order......he says lots of strange things.....most he cant back up.....like Pres.Obama sets the postage rates.....he ran from that thread when i asked him to prove it.....still waiting too....i ask him every thread i see him in....the guys a half-assed jerk....he was presented this award just last week.........

you people do realize Shootspeados is a dipshit of the first order......he says lots of strange things.....most he cant back up.....like Pres.Obama sets the postage rates.....he ran from that thread when i asked him to prove it.....still waiting too....i ask him every thread i see him in....the guys a half-assed jerk....he was presented this award just last week.........

Simple question , is the CEO responsible for the prices his Company charges?

Simple question , is the CEO responsible for the prices his Company charges?

You misspelled Simpleton

Be careful. You are using concepts that some here are not capable of understanding.
The "TD' who intentionally put the baby in the trunk was not capable of normal human thought.

Why was this woman pulled over in the first place? You would think that if a person knew that they were doing something wrong, they wouldn't do anything that would draw attention to themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back