“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

No bitch that would be every leftists on this forum is very ignorant.
Stupid you have a hard time comprehending what has been written. If you actually read what I wrote and comprehended it you'll realize nothing in it was hypocritical
See! I wrote that YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE, asshole!You are the most stupid and dumb and ignorant trump ass-kissing troll on this site! And you prove it with your every post!
Now read this slowly so maybe you can comprehend the words: YOU'RE A DUMBASS!
Go plunge a toilet, Sgt Plumber!

And I watched it live, on 6 different tv channels as it happened! Now pucker up and get in line to kiss trumps ass!
You watched only the a small live time segment. The bulk of the peaceful protest videos didn't get released until much later. They were trying to keep them under seal because they are exculpatory for Trump. The video I posted even says that but you're too illiterate to read apparently.

You don't know how long I watched! Why lie? You can proclaim J6 peaceful until all of your cohorts get out of prison, but you will never convince anyone that it was peaceful! And your videos were edited down to several seconds long segments to fool your lying as by Tucker and fox; both of whom admitted to lying about it! And it worked!
Carry on with your illiterate pandering! You are wrong, will always be wrong, and you will never, ever admit it because you will fail your BETTERS if you acknowledge the truth!
You watched only the a small live time segment. The bulk of the peaceful protest videos didn't get released until much later. They were trying to keep them under seal because they are exculpatory for Trump. The video I posted even says that but you're too illiterate to read apparently.

You don't know how long I watched! Why lie? You can proclaim J6 peaceful until all of your cohorts get out of prison, but you will never convince anyone that it was peaceful! And your videos were edited down to several seconds long segments to fool your lying as by Tucker and fox; both of whom admitted to lying about it! And it worked!
Carry on with your illiterate pandering! You are wrong, will always be wrong, and you will never, ever admit it because you will fail your BETTERS if you acknowledge the truth!
It doesn't matter how long you watched, dufus, the surveillance video did not come out until much later after the event. You could not have seen most of it. You don't even do research do you? The truth is still the truth no matter how many times you scream 'you are wrong' and stomp your feet like a little child.

It doesn't matter how long you watched, dufus, the surveillance video did not come out until much later after the event. You could not have seen most of it. You don't even do research do you? The truth is still the truth no matter how many times you scream 'you are wrong' and stomp your feet like a little child.
Again, dumber than dirt, you don't know what I've watched, nor anything else about my research! You're just a fucking liar led about by a ring in your nose! You will never admit you are wrong because your brain is mush! And if I decide to stomp my feet, you will be under them! Now cry some more because you failed to convert me to trumpism! You will forever be an idiot!

See! I wrote that YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE, asshole!You are the most stupid and dumb and ignorant trump ass-kissing troll on this site! And you prove it with your every post!
Now read this slowly so maybe you can comprehend the words: YOU'RE A DUMBASS!
Go plunge a toilet, Sgt Plumber!
Nothing I wrote was hypocritical you incompetent cultist

Again, dumber than dirt, you don't know what I've watched, nor anything else about my research! You're just a fucking liar led about by a ring in your nose! You will never admit you are wrong because your brain is mush! And if I decide to stomp my feet, you will be under them! Now cry some more because you failed to convert me to trumpism! You will forever be an idiot!
I know damn well you did not see all the video on (Jan 6) that day because NOBODY did and, if it was up to the J6 committee, we'd have seen none of the overwhelmingly PEACEFUL demonstrating.

Forum List

Back