Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Last edited:

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
I felt a tiny bit ridiculous doing so, but I made a point of letting one of my team members who is Asian know that I condemn the attacks on those of his race and where I stand on any type of racism. It wasn't an uncomfortable conversation for me personally however in the time since, there have been numerous attacks here in our area and nationwide.

An unprovoked attack on innocent people irrespective of their race, or persuasion should be a concern to us all. Even if there is nothing you can do to stop it, you can speak out against it and let those impacted or at risk know they have your support. It's not always easy to tell friend from foe.

Blue city hijinks. Why does this always happen in places run by people like you?

Blue city hijinks. Why does this always happen in places run by people like you?
Can’t you take a day off from your usual idiocy?

Last edited:
Gangster shit.

there might be a chance of that. Could be a money laundering thing gone wrong. Kind of odd how it was one type of business that was hit. Or it could just be some nut who doesnt like asian people.. really sad that there are some people like this free to run loose in the world.

Can’t you take a day off from your usual idiocy?

You didn't answer my question. Why do these things only happen in places run by people like you?

Damn.

"Shootings at three Atlanta-area massage parlors have left seven people dead, many of them Asian women, authorities said Tuesday.

Three people were killed and two others injured at a massage parlor in Cherokee County late Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

Shortly after, shootings at two Atlanta massage parlors that are across the street from each other left four dead. Police did not say whether they believe the Atlanta shootings were connected to the one in Cherokee County, which is about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northwest of Atlanta."

7 killed in 3 massage parlor shootings near Atlanta, Ga.

Suspect Robert Aaron Long, 21 of Woodstock has been captured.

WWANJ2DNOBAWPNFFLQIA66Z5MI.jpg

Woodstock is a semi cow poke town. That dude is a definite Trumpster seeking revenge on one those "ChiComs" that Trumpsters keep talking about.

They'll throw the book at him, as they should.

Gangster shit.

there might be a chance of that. Could be a money laundering thing gone wrong. Kind of odd how it was one type of business that was hit. Or it could just be some nut who doesnt like asian people.. really sad that there are some people like this free to run loose in the world.
You want to push into someone else's territory, hitting their money is a good way to put pressure on them and deny them resources.
Money laundering was the first thing that came to mind here.... I'm going to go with gangster shit.

From what I understand three Asian female killed at one message parlor, another at a massage parlor across the street, another at a massage parlor across the county line to the north, others a those locations shot and died at the hospital. What is amazing is the fact that all were involved in massage parlors on the same afternoon, and police cannot say if they think they are connected. Go Figure. I used this link because only 12 minutes old right before I posted.
8 killed in shooting spree at Atlanta-area massage parlors; suspect in custody

Forum List

Back