These People Can Vote

Why else would you ask me about my sexual experiences pervert?

Only in your "mind" would a rape or liaison with a prostitute be considered a "sexual experience".

At least you're true to your culture. You're "keepin it real" right?

You are the only one talking about rape and prostitutes. You asked about my personal sexual experiences, not yours.

Walk away, dude...you are getting an ass kicking.......

You are the only one talking about rape and prostitutes. You asked about my personal sexual experiences, not yours.

I insinuated you had only those experiences.

Funny how you perceived them as "sexual" and contemplated some besides your sick self could be aroused by it.

Typical conservative. You hate people being able to vote if they dont think like you.

No, I think madmen should not vote to forward their madness.
What did I tell you the other day about trying to think without an authorized adult there to assist you?

You replied as a 5th grader, and I gave your reply all the attention it deserved.

Funny how you perceived them as "sexual" and contemplated some besides your sick self could be aroused by it.
You obviously were fantasizing about me and my sexual experiences. Youre a pervert. Typical of you white boys.

You obviously were fantasizing about me and my sexual experiences. Youre a pervert.

You still believe they were "sexual". You should be in prison rapist.
Says the pervert that asked me about what women I had in my bed. :laugh:

I know this white chick that told me a guy paid her to let her watch as she had sex with a Black guy while he peeped through a keyhole. No doubt you are one of those perverts.

You obviously were fantasizing about me and my sexual experiences. Youre a pervert. Typical of you white boys.

Damn.....could you be anymore of a racist? Whenever you are getting your ass kicked? You pull out the race card.......that's pretty damn pathetic.

I know this white chick that told me a guy paid her to let her watch as she had sex with a Black guy while he peeped through a keyhole. No doubt you are one of those perverts.

I actually asked if they actually were women, because the more you respond the more likely it seems there haven't been any at all even under duress.

Allow me to define it for you:

du·ress
threats, violence, constraints, or other action brought to bear on someone to do something against their will or better judgment.
  1. "confessions extracted under duress"
Your responses make it pretty obvious you can't tell the difference between "sex" and criminal deviance.

I take comfort knowing you will not reproduce and infect the gene pool with your genetic waste. There are enough parasites like you on welfare and in prison as it is.

Typical conservative. You hate people being able to vote if they dont think like you.

No, I think madmen should not vote to forward their madness.
What did I tell you the other day about trying to think without an authorized adult there to assist you?

You replied as a 5th grader, and I gave your reply all the attention it deserved.
You replied as developmentally delayed rabbit. I just told you to get some help next time you try to think.

I actually asked if they actually were women, because the more you respond the more likely it seems there haven't been any at all even under duress.

Allow me to define it for you:

du·ress
threats, violence, constraints, or other action brought to bear on someone to do something against their will or better judgment.
  1. "confessions extracted under duress"
Your responses make it pretty obvious you can't tell the difference between "sex" and criminal deviance.

I take comfort knowing you will not reproduce and infect the gene pool with your genetic waste. There are enough parasites like you on welfare and in prison as it is.

Asking about women in my bed tells everyone you are a pervert. If you havent had sex with a real live woman you need to create your own memories instead of trying to live vicariously through mine.

Asking about women in my bed tells everyone you are a pervert. If you havent had sex with a real live woman you need to create your own memories instead of trying to live vicariously through mine.

Or I could just read the John Wayne Gacy case file for something less disgusting.

Or I could just read the John Wayne Gacy case file for something less disgusting.
No. Dont be a pervert. Get your own experiences. When they called you ugly as a child it was only because you gave people the creeps.

No. Dont be a pervert. Get your own experiences. When they called you ugly as a child it was only because you gave people the creeps.

tumblr_m3wuex3KI71ro7f7oo1_500.gif

Forum List

Back