These numbers will guarantee Trump's defeat

There is no humor in 200,000 coronavirus deaths, thanks to Trump.
Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.

He botched the response. The only people who can't understand that is Trump supporters.

The hilarious thing is that Trump's response mirrored Che's response almost to the letter. Che downplayed it to the world, Trump downplayed it to the US. Both countries experienced a public health catastrophe. It's fine that you think that 200K deaths is not a big deal. Nobody agrees with you but you're entitled to your own dumb opinion.
Only thing I see that is botched is the governance of blue states by their governors hence the blue states did so poorly.
Sigh. You don't get it, obviously, and you are politicizing a health crisis. For shame.

Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.

He botched the response. The only people who can't understand that is Trump supporters.

The hilarious thing is that Trump's response mirrored Che's response almost to the letter. Che downplayed it to the world, Trump downplayed it to the US. Both countries experienced a public health catastrophe. It's fine that you think that 200K deaths is not a big deal. Nobody agrees with you but you're entitled to your own dumb opinion.
Only thing I see that is botched is the governance of blue states by their governors hence the blue states did so poorly.
Sigh. You don't get it, obviously, and you are politicizing a health crisis. For shame.
Not remotely. Just giving you facts.

Yep...you're both myopic and moronic.

You've just proven it.
Opinions vary. You’re just angry because I am making sense and you cannot refute my logic. Go burn a small business, you’ll feel a lot better.

LOL...you're not making sense. You're making a partisan observation based on nothing.

Yep...you're both myopic and moronic.

You've just proven it.
Opinions vary. You’re just angry because I am making sense and you cannot refute my logic. Go burn a small business, you’ll feel a lot better.

LOL...you're not making sense. You're making a partisan observation based on nothing.
How? Leftists looted and burned businesses. Facts.

Really Protectionist? The Democrats created COVID 19? Got any links to back up your bullshit, or is this just more crap you pulled outta your ass hoping to demonize the Dems?
Obama gave the lab in China that created the virus $3.7 MILLION

Trump failed spectacularly in responding to the trumpvirus. Now, you need to be fucking polite others if you want it in return.
YOU are who is failing spectacularly in responding to Trump's HUGE SUCCESS in responding to the Democrat/China virus. :biggrin:

Reduced the mortality rate 90% from April to now. Hospitalizations of new cases down 37%.

1600403024467.png

Last edited:
The numbers own the President, Skye.
Numbers did you say ?

Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively. You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue. Some will be seen immediately below mouth farting so just hold up a lighter and they will run away.
No. What I think you mean to say is every 'Person that leans to the left as I do holds Trump responsible'. You ever use facts? Some call them truths. Trump was closing down the country when the leading democrat was saying "Come on down to China Town, Crazy Joe was cryin and whining about the racist, Trump cutting travel from his sugar daddy, China, and Democrats were putting the infected in with the elderly. Maybe he should have handled it like 0bama did. When 17,000 Americans die, 2,000 of them young children, you just stop counting.

Now some point in time you must of gotten your facts and delusions short circuited. Have you had any bad reactions to drugs more than a few times in your life? How bout taken a 64 oz. rock hammer beating your self in the head till gray matter covered the ceiling? If I were you I would seek out some professional help cause I'm just a guy without my head in my ass. Get wired right, lack of oxygen causes brain damage over time.

badbob should be writing for Breitbart.

Every Americans from the responsible right to the responsible left holds Trump responsible.

Forum List

Back