These numbers will guarantee Trump's defeat

There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

View attachment 389608
Wow. You’re rooting for deaths. Weak sauce. Troll thread. Trump 2020.
Telling the truth is rooting for the truth, my friend.

So then you should try telling the truth yourself.
I always do. Try it if you have not been doing so.

There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

View attachment 389608
The numbers own the President, Skye.

Really.

Numbers like this?

Tell us more :cuckoo:

1600383094418.png

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I know it burn, because it should burn.
I believe the numbers are exaggerated but I do not have proof of this. Simply a logical opinion. There have been 1000s or cases of pro and college athletes getting it. Zero deaths. Zero symptoms. How do you explain that?

You're not familiar with the marathoner who died from the disease?

You know there were zero symptoms in 1000's of cases? Really?
51-year old. I said current pro and college athletes. Yes, reports of college players having it, soccer players, football, basketball. Not one death. Not one symptom sans loss of taste and smell. You found some obscure 51 year old from the UK.

So explain to me, candycorn and try to do it civilly, how is it possible that of the 1000s of athletes we have in pro sports and the NCAA we have not heard of ONE case of death or even remotely moderate symptoms? And your example is that of a casual runner who discovered running late in life. Not the same as pro or college athlete.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm...do you think it may have something to do with sports trainers, sports medicine, campus health officials who look after their investments err I mean athletes pretty closely?

Good that they know how to throw a ball. It's the difference between life and death.

My turn. Do you think it is at all practical to apply the health standards of scholarship athletes across the spectrum of the American public?

And do you think 51 years on earth is too many and that the marathoner who had no PECs was on borrowed time?

Please explain your position...thanks in advance.
You are deflecting. Fact is if you’re in shape and relatively healthy the virus is mild at worst. That marathoner is an anomaly. Cancer kills younger people too, we don’t stop living our lives. Point is you could not find one example. The virus kills the old and feeble 99% of the time. We need to be healthier proactively not reactively.

Trump is as desperate as he is delusional to believe a vaccine will save his reelection.
The Democrats created the coronavirus. They are who need to worry about its effect on the election.

And the much declining numbers for Covid are a HUGE SUCCESS for Trump. Should be be a big help for his re-election. :biggrin:

Really Protectionist? The Democrats created COVID 19? Got any links to back up your bullshit, or is this just more crap you pulled outta your ass hoping to demonize the Dems?
The Chinese created the virus. Democrats just paid them to do it.

There is no humor in 200,000 coronavirus deaths, thanks to Trump.
Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.

He botched the response. The only people who can't understand that is Trump supporters.

The hilarious thing is that Trump's response mirrored Che's response almost to the letter. Che downplayed it to the world, Trump downplayed it to the US. Both countries experienced a public health catastrophe. It's fine that you think that 200K deaths is not a big deal. Nobody agrees with you but you're entitled to your own dumb opinion.
Only thing I see that is botched is the governance of blue states by their governors hence the blue states did so poorly.

Donating plasmas is great!

The evidence of vessel blood linings and lung cell damages are proven.
Nope. Link it. My lungs are perfectly fine. I actually feel better post COVID-19 because I dropped 15 pounds. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Now I won't get it again and if I do I won't have any symptoms. You will continue to hide under your bed and blame Trump for you being a cowardly loser.

Actually, there have been cases where people who contracted the disease, but didn't get that sick were able to catch it again, due to not getting sick enough to build sufficient antibodies.

View attachment 389608
Wow. You’re rooting for deaths. Weak sauce. Troll thread. Trump 2020.
Telling the truth is rooting for the truth, my friend.

So then you should try telling the truth yourself.
I always do. Try it if you have not been doing so.
No. You lie to yourself consistently. You don’t even see it.

Donating plasmas is great!

The evidence of vessel blood linings and lung cell damages are proven.
Nope. Link it. My lungs are perfectly fine. I actually feel better post COVID-19 because I dropped 15 pounds. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Now I won't get it again and if I do I won't have any symptoms. You will continue to hide under your bed and blame Trump for you being a cowardly loser.

Actually, there have been cases where people who contracted the disease, but didn't get that sick were able to catch it again, due to not getting sick enough to build sufficient antibodies.

Rare. Very rare. They can test the level of your antibodies.

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I believe the numbers are exaggerated but I do not have proof of this. Simply a logical opinion. There have been 1000s or cases of pro and college athletes getting it. Zero deaths. Zero symptoms. How do you explain that?

51-year old. I said current pro and college athletes. Yes, reports of college players having it, soccer players, football, basketball. Not one death. Not one symptom sans loss of taste and smell. You found some obscure 51 year old from the UK.

So explain to me, candycorn and try to do it civilly, how is it possible that of the 1000s of athletes we have in pro sports and the NCAA we have not heard of ONE case of death or even remotely moderate symptoms? And your example is that of a casual runner who discovered running late in life. Not the same as pro or college athlete.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm...do you think it may have something to do with sports trainers, sports medicine, campus health officials who look after their investments err I mean athletes pretty closely?

Good that they know how to throw a ball. It's the difference between life and death.

My turn. Do you think it is at all practical to apply the health standards of scholarship athletes across the spectrum of the American public?

And do you think 51 years on earth is too many and that the marathoner who had no PECs was on borrowed time?

You are deflecting. Fact is if you’re in shape and relatively healthy the virus is mild at worst. That marathoner is an anomaly.
Speaking of which...do you think your morbidly obese blob is a good example?

Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.

He botched the response. The only people who can't understand that is Trump supporters.

The hilarious thing is that Trump's response mirrored Che's response almost to the letter. Che downplayed it to the world, Trump downplayed it to the US. Both countries experienced a public health catastrophe. It's fine that you think that 200K deaths is not a big deal. Nobody agrees with you but you're entitled to your own dumb opinion.
Only thing I see that is botched is the governance of blue states by their governors hence the blue states did so poorly.

Yep...you're both myopic and moronic.

You've just proven it.

Thanks in advance.

You are deflecting. Fact is if you’re in shape and relatively healthy the virus is mild at worst. That marathoner is an anomaly.
Speaking of which...do you think your morbidly obese blob is a good example?
No. So if he catches it and dies it’s on him and China. Doesn’t mean I should have to put my life of hold.

Yep...you're both myopic and moronic.

You've just proven it.
Opinions vary. You’re just angry because I am making sense and you cannot refute my logic. Go burn a small business, you’ll feel a lot better.

Blame China.
Did china fail to respond adequately to the first real crisis they faced?

Is china in charge of the federal pandemic response?

You're right, China ISN'T in charge of the federal pandemic response here in the USA. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Trump supporters from blaming China for the virus. Granted, that is where it started, but China has zero say in how we handle things in this country. Unfortunately, Trump supporters are so blinded in their support of Trump that they will blame anyone but him.

They want to blame Obama, China, the Democrats and a whole bunch of others, but those people aren't the ones in charge of the nation or how we respond to this thing. Trump is. One of the bigger mistakes that Trump made was getting rid of the pandemic response team that Obama had created, but that is probably just because Trump hates anything that Obama did and wants to get rid of it, even if it is something that could be useful to the nation.

If Trump had kept the pandemic response team, there would have been a central authority for taking care of things. Unfortunately, he didn't, which is why states were bidding against each other for PPE, which did nobody any good except for those who were selling the stuff. Trump enriched the wallets of those people while failing the country as a whole.

Then, there is the bullshit that Trump is spewing, saying that there will be wide spread vaccine distribution before election day. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen either. Remember when Trump said if you want a test, you can get one, then walked that back saying that tests were the reason we had so many cases? If we had known who did and didn't have it, along with contact tracing like other countries (S. Korea for one), we could have gotten ahold of this thing early on, and maybe not so many people would have died.

Forum List

Back