These numbers will guarantee Trump's defeat

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I know it burn, because it should burn.
I believe the numbers are exaggerated but I do not have proof of this. Simply a logical opinion. There have been 1000s or cases of pro and college athletes getting it. Zero deaths. Zero symptoms. How do you explain that?

You're not familiar with the marathoner who died from the disease?

You know there were zero symptoms in 1000's of cases? Really?
51-year old. I said current pro and college athletes. Yes, reports of college players having it, soccer players, football, basketball. Not one death. Not one symptom sans loss of taste and smell. You found some obscure 51 year old from the UK.

So explain to me, candycorn and try to do it civilly, how is it possible that of the 1000s of athletes we have in pro sports and the NCAA we have not heard of ONE case of death or even remotely moderate symptoms? And your example is that of a casual runner who discovered running late in life. Not the same as pro or college athlete.

Thanks in advance.
Azog, others are being polite to you, so give the same pleace.

People who are fit get through the disease better, but they still have damage to the lining of the blood vessels and on the lungs. That is going to bite them in the butt later.

AND . . . they are carriers.

They do? I had the disease? No damage and I am 39. candycorn is never polite to me. You must have me confused with someone else.

There is no humor in 200,000 coronavirus deaths, thanks to Trump.
Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.
Trump failed spectacularly in responding to the trumpvirus. Now, you need to be fucking polite others if you want it in return.
I disagree. I think he has been very good. Only failure was the prolonged shut down. Should have reopened everything on May 1st.

There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

View attachment 389608
The President will win the election in a landslide. He doesn't need a vaccine for the leftyvirus to win just you idiot Dems and your demented Sleepy Joe.

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I believe the numbers are exaggerated but I do not have proof of this. Simply a logical opinion. There have been 1000s or cases of pro and college athletes getting it. Zero deaths. Zero symptoms. How do you explain that?

51-year old. I said current pro and college athletes. Yes, reports of college players having it, soccer players, football, basketball. Not one death. Not one symptom sans loss of taste and smell. You found some obscure 51 year old from the UK.

So explain to me, candycorn and try to do it civilly, how is it possible that of the 1000s of athletes we have in pro sports and the NCAA we have not heard of ONE case of death or even remotely moderate symptoms? And your example is that of a casual runner who discovered running late in life. Not the same as pro or college athlete.

Thanks in advance.

People who are fit get through the disease better, but they still have damage to the lining of the blood vessels and on the lungs. That is going to bite them in the butt later.

They do? I had the disease? No damage and I am 39. candycorn is never polite to me. You must have me confused with someone else.
Be polite. Don't whine and say "but candycorn." This a thirteen year old's response.

You will have complications later, so you better start researching now. I am glad you are feeling OK now.

There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

View attachment 389608
The President will win the election in a landslide. He doesn't need a vaccine for the leftyvirus to win just you idiot Dems and your demented Sleepy Joe.
You can cry and whinge all you want, but the victory is in the bag for Biden.

Howz Evan McMullin polling in Utah this time around? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep looking at 2016 :) please, Oddball. There is a reason you are where you are on this board. Lost.
I'm looking at your track record of being correct, which is nonexistent.

But you keep flailing away...Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively. You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue. Some will be seen immediately below mouth farting so just hold up a lighter and they will run away.
Only an uneducated chimp would blame Trump are you an uneducated chimp jake the fake?

View attachment 389608
You can cry and whinge all you want, but the victory is in the bag for Biden.
The only bag for Biden is from his latest colostomy.

Keep looking at 2016 :) please, Oddball. There is a reason you are where you are on this board. Lost.

My track record is far superior to your ramblings, but that's OK.
Your brain droppings aren't superior to bat droppings.

My track record is far superior to your ramblings, but that's OK.
Your brain droppings aren't superior to bat droppings.
Mr. Droppings Oddball has spoken. :)

Thanks in advance.

Be polite. Don't whine and say "but candycorn." This a thirteen year old's response.

You will have complications later, so you better start researching now. I am glad you are feeling OK now.
I am Also donating plasma to help others. There is zero proof of later issues. It’s all a hypothesis.

Donating plasmas is great!

The evidence of vessel blood linings and lung cell damages are proven.
Nope. Link it. My lungs are perfectly fine. I actually feel better post COVID-19 because I dropped 15 pounds. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Now I won't get it again and if I do I won't have any symptoms. You will continue to hide under your bed and blame Trump for you being a cowardly loser.

Donating plasmas is great!

The evidence of vessel blood linings and lung cell damages are proven.
Nope. Link it. My lungs are perfectly fine. I actually feel better post COVID-19 because I dropped 15 pounds. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Now I won't get it again and if I do I won't have any symptoms. You will continue to hide under your bed and blame Trump for you being a cowardly loser.
How to argue. You make an assertion without evidence, I get to rebut without evidence.

NOW you have to give the evidence that there is nothing that shows no trouble from having Covid exists. You can't because the internet is full of reputable information attesting to 'yes, Covid does have lasting effects.'

Get to it: rebut with evidence.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm...do you think it may have something to do with sports trainers, sports medicine, campus health officials who look after their investments err I mean athletes pretty closely?

Good that they know how to throw a ball. It's the difference between life and death.

My turn. Do you think it is at all practical to apply the health standards of scholarship athletes across the spectrum of the American public?

And do you think 51 years on earth is too many and that the marathoner who had no PECs was on borrowed time?

Please explain your position...thanks in advance.

There is no humor in 200,000 coronavirus deaths, thanks to Trump.
Again, a troll post as you don’t really believe that. Take one honest moment. How much do you blame China for this?

I don't blame China at all for this. Granted, the virus originated in their country, but it was up to Trump to decide how things would be handled in THIS country. I blame Trump for his failure to address what is going on with THIS country. Other countries have done far better than we have, but then again, they have better leaders than the Cheeto in Chief.
Granted, China launched the virus that poisoned the WORLD but you blame Trump. You're a fucking idiot. Sorry for the language but your lack of logic is insane.

He botched the response. The only people who can't understand that is Trump supporters.

The hilarious thing is that Trump's response mirrored Che's response almost to the letter. Che downplayed it to the world, Trump downplayed it to the US. Both countries experienced a public health catastrophe. It's fine that you think that 200K deaths is not a big deal. Nobody agrees with you but you're entitled to your own dumb opinion.

Forum List

Back