These numbers are daunting DNC chair panics over Trump campaign raising $200 million

DNC Chair Tom Perez sent out a panicked fundraising email urging supporters to donate in the face of President Trump’s reelection machine raising over $200 million so far in 2019.

‘These Numbers Are Daunting’: DNC Chair Panics Over Trump Campaign Raising $200 Million

LOL and it is without cheating or stealing it awwww.
I heard yesterday that the DNC chair was in Mexico trying to find some ex-pat Demonrats who left the country for greener pastures. I dont think he found that many, because of the drug cartels and missing people.....

At this point, I'm almost hoping Trump loses in 2020. I don't want to have to go through another four years of all this "Orange Man Bad!" crap the Marxists keep spewing out every minute of the day.

Of course he won't lose and I'll have to put up with another four years of wailing and moaning from the left.

At this point, I'm almost hoping Trump loses in 2020. I don't want to have to go through another four years of all this "Orange Man Bad!" crap the Marxists keep spewing out every minute of the day.

Of course he won't lose and I'll have to put up with another four years of wailing and moaning from the left.
You do realize that you can use the "OFF" switch and not have to hear the whiney bitches again. I who love a good laugh watch the butt hurtness of liberals, over and over, that makes any day a good day..

You do realize that you can use the "OFF" switch and not have to hear the whiney bitches again. I who love a good laugh watch the butt hurtness of liberals, over and over, that makes any day a good day..

This is one of my favorites. The Schadenfreude of the song juxtaposed over the images is priceless. I sincerely look forward to Part II in 2020...

Time to celebrate with a shot or two of cuervo gold and an ice cold beer....

Walter Mondale was pretty radical back in the day when he ran against the great Ronaldus Maximus Reagan. But he Walter was more middle of the road even to Clinton, but today, Clinton would be considered a Republican, that is how far to the radical left these 2020 Demonrats have moved. No wonder the DNC is scrounging up ex-pats because the base in the US now that the Mueller Report failed, there is "NO HOPE OR CHANGE"? I see the prescription drug companies selling opioids are going to see a large increase in sales in Nov 2020.

Forum List

Back