These Douche Bag Professor are allowed to continue to preach their propaganda...

Meh.. who cares. I had a handful of professors in college that were worth paying any attention to at all. Most of the ones I had in undergrad electives like political science, etc. were colossal dumbshits that had never done a damn thing outside of academia in their entire lives.

It's what they do.. say stupid shit and spread propaganda. Anybody with an ounce of sense will see right through them and just laugh.

Not that I agree with the students/professors, but I'm strangely fascinated by your comparison of the two. The first group was engaging in racist speak which apparently is against the rules of student conduct, the second group is urging we don't show the flag because it somehow has racist overtones. So, accepting your logic, I'd have to conclude that racist speech is patriotic

Not that I agree with the students/professors, but I'm strangely fascinated by your comparison of the two. The first group was engaging in racist speak which apparently is against the rules of student conduct, the second group is urging we don't show the flag because it somehow has racist overtones. So, accepting your logic, I'd have to conclude that racist speech is patriotic
I just concluded that you are a fucking dumbshit.

I just concluded that you are a fucking dumbshit.
You're a brilliant example of pig shit.

Meh.. who cares. I had a handful of professors in college that were worth paying any attention to at all. Most of the ones I had in undergrad electives like political science, etc. were colossal dumbshits that had never done a damn thing outside of academia in their entire lives.

It's what they do.. say stupid shit and spread propaganda. Anybody with an ounce of sense will see right through them and just laugh.

That doesn't make it right... these people are mental incompetents and should not be allowed to have access to any position of influence over young people.

...but these kids get expelled for a racist 9 sec clip. Unfuckingbelievable! That call our flag a symbol of racism! We should expel these fuckers from our country!

Professors US flag symbolizes racism should not be displayed on campus Fox News
Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

They never see that.

Never.
They are quick to go to the Constitution about their precious guns though.

Well, as the Constitution says, private ownership and effective use of firearms is essential to the state of freedom.

So... we don't run to the constitution to protect our guns, we run to our guns to protect the constitution.

It works out the same, but its important that ya understand the process.

...but these kids get expelled for a racist 9 sec clip. Unfuckingbelievable! That call our flag a symbol of racism! We should expel these fuckers from our country!

They never see that.

Never.
They are quick to go to the Constitution about their precious guns though.

Well, as the Constitution says, private ownership and effective use of firearms is essential to the state of freedom.

So... we don't run to the constitution to protect our guns, we run to our guns to protect the constitution.

It works out the same, but its important that ya understand the process.

Undoubtedly because he was poorly educated by state-funded anti-American educators.

With the right to speak freely, comes the responsibility to speak only through valid, sustainable reasoning; which is to say: TRUTHFULLY.

There is no write to speak deceitfully... because deceit, injures the means of others to exercise their own rights.

See how that works?

Wow you're a dumb fuck.

Freedom of speech should protect kids from gettin expelle from a state institution for a 9 sec clip.
Nonsense.

This isn't a 'free speech' issue, the students remain at liberty to express their racism, ignorance, and hate in any venue they so desire, any time they desire. No government or agent of the government is seeking to preempt the students' racist speech, or silence their racist speech, or subject them to any punitive measures as a consequence of their racist speech.

The students were expelled as a consequence of their conduct, not speech – where their conduct of advocating such criminal acts as lynching contributes to a hostile environment at the school, in violation of the school's policy, where when students seek to foment a hostile environment, expulsion is warranted.

Forum List

Back