These “blue lives matter” flags are an offense our military

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
ok. I’m sure youve seen these flags . Us flags but with one blue line in the middle . For police or whatever .

Why isn’t there an outrage over these flags? It’s an obvious desecration of the flag our military fought for . Total violation of flag etiquette.

Meanwhile. If you kneel in protest , you are worse than Hitler!

ok. I’m sure youve seen these flags . Us flags but with one blue line in the middle . For police or whatever .

Why isn’t there an outrage over these flags? It’s an obvious desecration of the flag our military fought for . Total violation of flag etiquette.

Why don't you go burn them as well?

Won’t any of you cowards answer the question.

The flag police has no problem attacking nfl players . How about some consistency?

“You’re beginning to bore the hell out of me”

Here. I’ll anwer the question for you .

“Well ya see we are a bunch of racists and pretend it’s about the military when really it’s about us hating blacks who have the nerve to stand up for themselves . But we are such bitch ass cowards that we won’t admit it“.

Another coward who can’t answer the question.

Hey, I'm a coward by nature, so I'd be happy to answer your question.

What was your question again?

My question : Why isn’t there an outrage over these blue lives matter flags ? They desicrate old glory !

Oh, ummmm, no. I really don't know when Colin Kaepernick decided he wanted to look like Bake McBride.

Sorry. I wish I could have been more help.

how are they an offense to the military?....lots of cops are ex military.....one thing that gets old is people telling us what is an offense to others.....

I see this as a sign of respect for police officers who will put themselves in harms way to protect their community not unlike how those in the military do the same to protect they country and I doubt few if any in the military take offense at it. While many see the kneeling as a sign of disrespect and when you get right down to it kneeling during the national anthem does nothing to bring attention to the issue they are trying to highlight so maybe they should come up with different plan to bring attention to their issue.

Remember those Obama flags?

Well........the moderators will probably close the thread since you didn't provide any kind of link. But before they do, why don't you post a flag of what you're talking about because I've never seen one.

In any case, the police and military fight for our country against evil. Football idiots protest the flag. Big difference. They are not fighting against evil, they are fighting against the people who protect the public.

Sorry you are too inept to understand the difference.

Like you or ANY leftist gives a shit about the military!

Don't worry your pansie little tutu wearing ass, our military respect the police.

Don't worry your pansie little tutu wearing ass, our military respect the police.

I would like to see Timmy find one military person who is offended by some blue lives matter flag. Because for every one he finds, I'll find a thousand military people who are offended by the football players.

Nobody ever said you were worse than Hitler

“You’re beginning to bore the hell out of me”

Here. I’ll anwer the question for you .

“Well ya see we are a bunch of racists and pretend it’s about the military when really it’s about us hating blacks who have the nerve to stand up for themselves . But we are such bitch ass cowards that we won’t admit it“.

It's about cops who fall in the line of duty. whats so hard to understand about that? WHo the hell is talking about hating blacks except you here? No one ever denied the football players the right to take up the podium and protest... say what they have to say as Americans about how they feel. Only most of the choose to take some abstract route without really saying anything. I guess its easier for them to take a knee than buy some air time and give a message everyone can understand.
As I see it a blue line on the flag is not a protest of the flag... it's a symbolic gesture and its not meant to be a replacement for the US flag. So unless you are a member of Antifa.... you really have no reason to be upset

Forum List

Back