Theresa Urges Democrats to 'Vote Often'

Im still wondering when someone is going to muzzle her?
If Laura bush said this it would be in their latest anti-bush ad. Just think she might be our next first lady :cry:

nycflasher said:
You guys are really reaching...making a big deal out of Theresa saying "vote often and vote well"?

Let's hear Dubya say that 5 times fast.
me talk pretty one day

"Dubya" said enough. He said that , on his watch, the U.S will tend to U.S. interests irrespective of the opinions of the "world body".

John Kerry said enough, too. He thinks that U.S. actions need to pass the "global test".

One is following the mission statement known as the U.S. Constitution. The other reads chapter and verse from the Port Huron Statement.

Now - given the Democrats' propensity for being nearby when election "irregularities" occur (going back to 1960, and continuing unabated to this very minute), perhaps Ms. Heinz-Kerry oughtn't to open her yap at all. I don't mind, though - let the moron sink her boy-toy!

musicman said:
"Dubya" said enough. He said that , on his watch, the U.S will tend to U.S. interests irrespective of the opinions of the "world body".

John Kerry said enough, too. He thinks that U.S. actions need to pass the "global test".

One is following the mission statement known as the U.S. Constitution. The other reads chapter and verse from the Port Huron Statement.

Now - given the Democrats' propensity for being nearby when election "irregularities" occur (going back to 1960, and continuing unabated to this very minute), perhaps Ms. Heinz-Kerry oughtn't to open her yap at all. I don't mind, though - let the moron sink her boy-toy!

I don't see what any of what you just said has to do with "vote often and vote well."

It's Bush who wants to change the Constitution to protect us from "fags," eventhough his much wiser veep disagrees with him on this issue.

nycflasher said:
You guys are really reaching...making a big deal out of Theresa saying "vote often and vote well"?

Ok, I'll have to add this one to my list:

While emphasizing John Edwards terrible Senate attendance, Cheney saying "I didn't meet you until you walked on stage tonight" even though they sat next to each other for a couple of hours three years earlier is a big deal.

Heinz-Kerry encouraging people to "Vote often" even though everyone only has one vote, and that very phrase is a well known reference to voter fraud, is not a big deal.

Got it.

nycflasher said:
I don't see what any of what you just said has to do with "vote often and vote well."

I'm sure you don't.

What were you smoking last night, Flasher? I'm going to propose a new policy for the board - random drug testing. Anyone who comes up positive - and isn't sharing with the rest of the board - gets an automatic suspension.

Try to stay with me now, old buddy. During the FIRST part of my post, I was addressing your comment about "Dubya saying that 5 times real fast". That's where I stated, "Bush said enough..." - remember?

In the SECOND part of my post (that's the part that came NEXT), I attempted to point out the irony of a Democrat uttering a phrase that is so universally associated with election fraud that it is a cliche' - well, to SOME of us, anyway.

Are we all caught up now? Good! Let's move on....

nycflasher said:
That's what I thought.

Actually, I had a bit of computer trouble last night, and was unable to access USMB. Is that OK with you?

So, rest easy, Flasher. I wasn't dodging your penetrating, thought-provoking, and barely comprehensible post. All better now?

Ah, yes, "vote often and vote well." Wonder how many parking lots, vacant houses, graveyards, dead people, felons, gas stations, etc., will have Democrat names and present themselves at the polls on November 2?

Adam's Apple said:
Ah, yes, "vote often and vote well." Wonder how many parking lots, vacant houses, graveyards, dead people, felons, gas stations, etc., will have Democrat names and present themselves at the polls on November 2?

Well, that'll all be fine and dandy, but let's make sure and exclude the absentee ballots of those notorious drains on society - members of the U.S. armed forces!

Once again, you can be sure the Democrats will have their priorities in order. That they can manage to get any votes at all (legitimately) is sad, sickening proof that the dumbing down of our society is working. What a rallying cry - "Felons, not soldiers!"

The whole point Flasher is the fact that this potential First Lady is either really stupid, or a total kook, and the fact that the media ignores her stupid remarks is just more evidence of their non-biased support for Kerry. You know as well as I do if Laura behaved anywhere nearly as ridiculously as Mrs Ketsup she would be hung out to dry........Period!

Joseph Perkins, editorial page columnist for the San Diego Union Tribune, wrote a good article on voter fraud in today's paper. If you don't get his column in your newspaper, you can read it on the Union Tribune's web page
(www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/perkins). The title of the column is ""Voting Rights, Voting Wrongs." Here is an interesting quote from the column: "For example, a coalition of groups supporting Kerry's candidacy has set up a Web site that urges supporters of independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader to vote for Kerry in battleground states in exchange for votes by Kerry supporters for Nader in states where the outcome is not expected to be close." Wonder how that procedure works?

Adam's Apple said:
Joseph Perkins, editorial page columnist for the San Diego Union Tribune, wrote a good article on voter fraud in today's paper. If you don't get his column in your newspaper, you can read it on the Union Tribune's web page
(www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/perkins). The title of the column is ""Voting Rights, Voting Wrongs." Here is an interesting quote from the column: "For example, a coalition of groups supporting Kerry's candidacy has set up a Web site that urges supporters of independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader to vote for Kerry in battleground states in exchange for votes by Kerry supporters for Nader in states where the outcome is not expected to be close." Wonder how that procedure works?

I almost hope there are Democrats dumb enough to do that because that may make states alot closer then theyd like.

Forum List

Back