There's p;enty of good legal booze at state liquor stores to give you a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? what are you going to "lock up"? If Al Capone taught us anything if the people demand a service somebody will be there to provide it, drugs are illegal and you can find those damn near anywhere.

Right. If you want to kill yourself, you're going to do it no matter what. Some people use booze and die a slow death over a period of years and some people use drugs and speed up the process.

Well I don't know if most people who drink beer are suicidal but than again people who eat fast food alot are also putting their lives in jeapordy right? what about people who drive to work? car accidents cause alot of deaths as well.

And drugged/drunk drivers bring those car accidents into the thousands.

Overeating is slow death with items you must eat anyway. Smoking cigarettes is slow death too.

Right. If you want to kill yourself, you're going to do it no matter what. Some people use booze and die a slow death over a period of years and some people use drugs and speed up the process.

Well I don't know if most people who drink beer are suicidal but than again people who eat fast food alot are also putting their lives in jeapordy right? what about people who drive to work? car accidents cause alot of deaths as well.

Overeating is slow death with items you must eat anyway. Smoking cigarettes is slow death too.

You can still die in a car accident whether sober or not.

But if you removed all drugged/drunk drivers from the road, your chances of survival are greatly improved. Now all you need to do is remove cell phone callers and message texters and you might make it home tonight.

But if you removed all drugged/drunk drivers from the road, your chances of survival are greatly improved. Now all you need to do is remove cell phone callers and message texters and you might make it home tonight.

Well people are already encouraged not to drive drunk as it is, I don't see what more could be done about it. If you criminalize alcohol you will still have DUI's.

[
Well people are already encouraged not to drive drunk as it is, I don't see what more could be done about it. If you criminalize alcohol you will still have DUI's.

I'm not thinking Prohibition, just more people must realize that their rights extend only to where my nose begins.

why do you have to break the law and buy illegal drugs?

they are completely different.

the effect you get from alcohol is completely different from the effect you get from pot

and pot does not give you headaches, nauseau, vomiting, the shakes, the spins or a hangover the next day

pot does not generally lead to anger and violence while alcohol (and conservatism)can/does

pot is cheaper than alcohol; you might need $10-20 dollars worth of beer/alcohol to get buzzed while a $3 joint is all you need

why do you want to wage war on a plant that is less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco?

why do you want to ruin the lives of people simply because they smoke a little pot?

why do you want to DENY FREEDOM to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back