There's p;enty of good legal booze at state liquor stores to give you a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
in Wash st - booze is sold in state liquor stores - sort of a hassle..................

most other states you can buy liquor in any grocery store

Wow, that's different.

In Illinois and Missouri they sell it everywhere. Even at gas stations.

I'm pretty sure you can't buy liquor at all in the county I live in (by the bottle, restaurants/bars can sell by the drink). Lucky for me I don't drink alcohol, or it would be really annoying.

done that - also cocaine.

never touched heroin or meth - too sleazy

I smoked marijuana and cocaine. could count number of times on one hand..................

Shooting up with a needle (heroin )was too sleazy for my tastes...................

(how ismeth taken anyway????????? by various methods???? )

Last edited:
My uncles family had a still in their cellar during Prohibition.

WW2 hero.

There is a book in the library of the city in which I live, which mentions my family being bootleggers here and running a mini "booze syndicate" for many years before, during and after WWII.

It was kind of weird to read, but very interesting.

Ha... oh yeah, my daughter was in a softball league here a few yrs ago, and one of the other dads was a cop here and he was telling me about it as well. Seems he did some research about the city in which he patrols. We had a good laugh about it.

why do you have to break the law and buy illegal drugs?

Because part of the "high" is the fact that you are breaking the law and getting away with it.

"Stolen sweets are sweeter!"

There were more speakeasys in Chicago during Prohibition than legal bars before or after it.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back