"There's nothing funny about today's highly potent marijuana. It killed my veteran son."

It ain't too strong fer me I have yet to find any as good as some I used to smoke in the 1970's......All I see is high(er) prices............
i have to agree with you about the potency,but there is some stronger stuff out there im sure.........the price part its not that much different than what i used to pay....
I started out on forty dollar an ounce killer.

Yup. Old Mexican dirt weed. Had to smoke a wad to get anywhere. The era of "dime bags".
That was ten dollars an ounce.
the ole 5 finger lid days....

It ain't too strong fer me I have yet to find any as good as some I used to smoke in the 1970's......All I see is high(er) prices............
i have to agree with you about the potency,but there is some stronger stuff out there im sure.........the price part its not that much different than what i used to pay....

Yup. Old Mexican dirt weed. Had to smoke a wad to get anywhere. The era of "dime bags".
the ole 5 finger lid days....
and homegrown was sold in large paper bags from the grocery store for like free to five dollars..

Marijuana has dedinitely become more potent over time. You can read about it here:

https://gizmodo.com/why-is-weed-getting-more-potent-1818662872
Dude I have been selling and growing since the mid 1980's...
Ok. But if you haven't also been selectively breeding or getting seeds from people who have, then your pot is garbage compared to the refined strains we have today. That's not surprising. It's just genetics.

DC area. Elevated pricing scale.

Forum List

Back