"There's nothing funny about today's highly potent marijuana. It killed my veteran son."

Mrs Crusader prefers to smoke, it gives me coughing jags. We bought a vape pen in VT and just got King Louis OG. Will report back after

"Then he became addicted to pot, using a medical marijuana card that enabled him to buy enough pot for up to 10 joints a day."

Well um, there you go. Same as drinking a fifth of bourbon a day. I suggest he had other deep-seated problems.

I smoked from 1966-1983. Even in my wildest rock and roll days, I never took more than 2-3 hits a night. I've never smoked a joint.

If it's stronger these days, smoke less ya dummies. Show a little self-control.

Should it become legal in my state, I will likely pick it up again. I always enjoyed a fine Sativa.
Tell that to an alcoholic.
For some people, one hit is disaster.
Public awareness needs to be undertaken by state govs that have decriminalized.
Warning labels need to be on any packaging.
I hope an ambulance-chaser successfully sues a pot dispensary into bankruptcy and prison after a kid gets fucked by their irresponsibly marketed pot.
in Nevada warning labels are on the package....
Says nothing about depersonalization, anxiety and psychotic episodes.
Let the lawsuits commence.

"Then he became addicted to pot, using a medical marijuana card that enabled him to buy enough pot for up to 10 joints a day."

Well um, there you go. Same as drinking a fifth of bourbon a day. I suggest he had other deep-seated problems.

I smoked from 1966-1983. Even in my wildest rock and roll days, I never took more than 2-3 hits a night. I've never smoked a joint.

Should it become legal in my state, I will likely pick it up again. I always enjoyed a fine Sativa.
I hope an ambulance-chaser successfully sues a pot dispensary into bankruptcy and prison after a kid gets fucked by their irresponsibly marketed pot.

The personal problems of various individuals are clearly not MY problem. As with guns, it falls to the family of the individual and the law to deal with it.

It has nothing to do with me.
If you sell it with no risk warning you’d better believe it involves you.
If you subject anyone else to your drug it involves you.

Medicinal has risk warnings on the packaging.
Medicinal requires a prescription. People who subject children or anyone to prescription drugs is breaking the law.

in Nevada warning labels are on the package....
Says nothing about depersonalization, anxiety and psychotic episodes.
Let the lawsuits commence.
how would you know?....something you heard?....or personal experience?...

What does the warning state on the Nevada package?
this is just a few.....
THIS IS A MARIJUANA PRODUCT
Keep out of reach of children
This product may have intoxicating effects and may be habit forming.
CAUTION: When eaten or swallowed the intoxicating effects of this product can be delayed 2 or more hours.
AND USERS OF MARIJUANA PRODUCTS SHOULD INITIALLY INGEST A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCT THEN WAIT AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE INGESTING ANY ADDITIONAL AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCT;“Ingesting marijuana or marijuana products with alcohol or other drugs, including prescription medication, may result in unpredictable levels of impairment .....There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product;.....
This product may be unlawful outside the State of Nevada.

One of the resident pot addicts decided to cook herself some lunch. Got the munchies.

I came home right in time. She turned the gas on when she was done instead of off and the house was full of gas fumes. The cats were upstairs at the window.

Pot is harmless. Even beneficial.
what a crock of shit....do you actually think anyone is going to buy your bullshit about living with 2 so called pot heads?....
She always has a "story" for everything. Ever notice that?
they are at least humorous....

It would be beneficial if there was a strain of marijuana that did kill the users. Give them a great high then they stop breathing. The entire world would be better off.

Its 10 times stronger than it was in the 70s
some of it....not all....at least in Nevada....

It ain't too strong fer me I have yet to find any as good as some I used to smoke in the 1970's......All I see is high(er) prices............

It ain't too strong fer me I have yet to find any as good as some I used to smoke in the 1970's......All I see is high(er) prices............
i have to agree with you about the potency,but there is some stronger stuff out there im sure.........the price part its not that much different than what i used to pay....

One of the resident pot addicts decided to cook herself some lunch. Got the munchies.

I came home right in time. She turned the gas on when she was done instead of off and the house was full of gas fumes. The cats were upstairs at the window.

what a crock of shit....do you actually think anyone is going to buy your bullshit about living with 2 so called pot heads?....

That is Tipsy's daily lie for May 1st.

That is Tipsy's daily lie for May 1st.
more like bullshit....

i have to agree with you about the potency,but there is some stronger stuff out there im sure.........the price part its not that much different than what i used to pay....
I started out on forty dollar an ounce killer.

Yup. Old Mexican dirt weed. Had to smoke a wad to get anywhere. The era of "dime bags".

Yup. Old Mexican dirt weed. Had to smoke a wad to get anywhere. The era of "dime bags".
That was ten dollars an ounce.

Forum List

Back