There’s No Border Emergency

Correct. There is no emergency on the border. Only a crisis made by the President.

Dumb ass wallists (those who worship the wall) aren't bright enough to see when events are staged to make them react like trained monkeys.

Dumbass is one word and you should know since you are one. Staged like the moon landing? You’re seriously two french fries short of a happy meal

Dumbocrat lieberals are also two bricks shy a load. Two sandwiches shy a picnic. I could go on and on but what is the point. When you are dealing with stupid lieberals who think that hundreds of thousands of criminal illegals that are crossing the border every year is not a crisis is way out in leftist lieberal field. The crisis has been made and allowed to continue because there was no one like Trump trying to do something really serious about it. These lieberals are in serious need of mental help. When hundreds of thousands of criminal illegals are entering their country every year it is a crisis. The border patrol is not trying to spread bull chit. It is the leftist lieberal fools like candy dandy. Is those suckers that candy dandy keeps sucking on have pot coating the surface? It sure looks like it to me.

I will bet that none of these pro criminal illegals will never take one of those criminals into their homes. They like to talk the talk but won't do the walk. Dumbass lieberals.

I would call you a dumbass, but that would be an insult to the word. For the record, I've voted in every election since 1980. This past election I voted for ONE Democrat and that was for PSC. Other than that, I've voted for Republicans, Libertarians and Independents.

You're a bare faced liar to insinuate that the only people against the wall are liberals. Poll after poll reveals a growing trend among Republicans to speak out and say they are against the wall.

You love slinging that word "criminal" around but if your dumb ass were the one on the receiving end of it, you'd sing a different tune. Bad precedents are started by idiots like you that take a giant shit on the Constitution because you feel so inferior to others. Calling people names and making false allegations only shows the desperation by which you have to approach this issue. Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Do you know how many of your own kind have been jailed, put into prison, flipped and work for Uncle Scam as Confidential Informants or even killed for making the same faux pas you just made over the last decade and a half?

So you’re old. Thanks for sharing. LOL. I am a Jew so why would I ever vote Democrat.

Correct. There is no emergency on the border. Only a crisis made by the President.

Dumb ass wallists (those who worship the wall) aren't bright enough to see when events are staged to make them react like trained monkeys.

Dumbass is one word and you should know since you are one. Staged like the moon landing? You’re seriously two french fries short of a happy meal

Dumbocrat lieberals are also two bricks shy a load. Two sandwiches shy a picnic. I could go on and on but what is the point. When you are dealing with stupid lieberals who think that hundreds of thousands of criminal illegals that are crossing the border every year is not a crisis is way out in leftist lieberal field. The crisis has been made and allowed to continue because there was no one like Trump trying to do something really serious about it. These lieberals are in serious need of mental help. When hundreds of thousands of criminal illegals are entering their country every year it is a crisis. The border patrol is not trying to spread bull chit. It is the leftist lieberal fools like candy dandy. Is those suckers that candy dandy keeps sucking on have pot coating the surface? It sure looks like it to me.

I will bet that none of these pro criminal illegals will never take one of those criminals into their homes. They like to talk the talk but won't do the walk. Dumbass lieberals.

I would call you a dumbass, but that would be an insult to the word. For the record, I've voted in every election since 1980. This past election I voted for ONE Democrat and that was for PSC. Other than that, I've voted for Republicans, Libertarians and Independents.

You're a bare faced liar to insinuate that the only people against the wall are liberals. Poll after poll reveals a growing trend among Republicans to speak out and say they are against the wall.

You love slinging that word "criminal" around but if your dumb ass were the one on the receiving end of it, you'd sing a different tune. Bad precedents are started by idiots like you that take a giant shit on the Constitution because you feel so inferior to others. Calling people names and making false allegations only shows the desperation by which you have to approach this issue. Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Do you know how many of your own kind have been jailed, put into prison, flipped and work for Uncle Scam as Confidential Informants or even killed for making the same faux pas you just made over the last decade and a half?

So you’re old. Thanks for sharing. LOL. I am a Jew so why would I ever vote Democrat.

I'm not that old. You stand on the same platform as Bernie Sanders... he's Jewish.

I'm not that old. You stand on the same platform as Bernie Sanders... he's Jewish.

He is as Jewish as Barack Obama. You’re old dude. You were old enough to vote in 1980.

He is as Jewish as Barack Obama. You’re old dude. You were old enough to vote in 1980.

Old is a state of mind. The kids in their 20s and 30s cannot keep pace with me around here. That Keyboard Commando B.S. will kill you. Get up, walk, jog, work out and do some physical activities.

OTOH, with age comes wisdom. THAT is why I know when the power brokers are playing the sheeple.

FWIW:

"Sanders was born on September 8, 1941, in Brooklyn, New York City.[4][5][6][7] His father, Elias Ben Yehuda Sanders,[8] was born in Słopnice, Galicia in Austria-Hungary(now part of Poland),[9][10] to a Jewish family; in 1921, Elias immigrated to the United States, where he became a paint salesman.[9][11][12] His mother, Dorothy "Dora" Sanders (née Glassberg), was born in New York City[13][14] to Jewish immigrant parents from Poland and Russia.[15][16]"

Bernie Sanders - Wikipedia

Old is a state of mind. The kids in their 20s and 30s cannot keep pace with me around here. That Keyboard Commando B.S. will kill you. Get up, walk, jog, work out and do some physical activities.

OTOH, with age comes wisdom. THAT is why I know when the power brokers are playing the sheeple.

FWIW:

"Sanders was born on September 8, 1941, in Brooklyn, New York City.[4][5][6][7] His father, Elias Ben Yehuda Sanders,[8] was born in Słopnice, Galicia in Austria-Hungary(now part of Poland),[9][10] to a Jewish family; in 1921, Elias immigrated to the United States, where he became a paint salesman.[9][11][12] His mother, Dorothy "Dora" Sanders (née Glassberg), was born in New York City[13][14] to Jewish immigrant parents from Poland and Russia.[15][16]"

He spent his honeymoon in the USSR he may have been born a Jew but he denounced us long ago. Luckily unlike Islam we don’t punish for apostasy.

FWIW:

He spent his honeymoon in the USSR he may have been born a Jew but he denounced us long ago. Luckily unlike Islam we don’t punish for apostasy.

You would have your hands full if you're claiming that Bernie did something that violates Jewish law with his politics... considering that Marx, Lenin, and Stalin all were Jews and / or married into Jewish families.

Be that as it may, in this country, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of one's peers. If that precedent does not follow the undocumented foreigner, it does not follow to people like you and I.

The 14th Amendment (which I personally contend was illegally ratified) guarantees to all persons the "equal protection of the laws." Consequently, if you can make a false allegation and presume guilt, bear in mind the LEO community can use that same precedent to pursue you simply because they don't like you. Hell, they already have. The absence of patriots, constitutionalists, etc. from the 1980s and 1990s era should be an indicator for you.

FWIW:

You would have your hands full if you're claiming that Bernie did something that violates Jewish law with his politics... considering that Marx, Lenin, and Stalin all were Jews and / or married into Jewish families.

Be that as it may, in this country, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of one's peers. If that precedent does not follow the undocumented foreigner, it does not follow to people like you and I.

The 14th Amendment (which I personally contend was illegally ratified) guarantees to all persons the "equal protection of the laws." Consequently, if you can make a false allegation and presume guilt, bear in mind the LEO community can use that same precedent to pursue you simply because they don't like you. Hell, they already have. The absence of patriots, constitutionalists, etc. from the 1980s and 1990s era should be an indicator for you.

Lenin was a Jew before WW2 so he didn’t see the atrocities. Stalin was from Georgia. His real name was not Stalin. As you know they were communists and atheists and that is what Bernie is. Only the US and Canada give automatic citizenship to anchor babies. That’s crazy and stupid. At least Canada only has 35mil people and is not bordered by a hostile country. We are and we have 10x more in terms of people. Funny how Leftists want to be more like Europe but in Europe you don’t become a citizen just because you were born in that country and that is any country in Europe.

FWIW:

Lenin was a Jew before WW2 so he didn’t see the atrocities. Stalin was from Georgia. His real name was not Stalin. As you know they were communists and atheists and that is what Bernie is. Only the US and Canada give automatic citizenship to anchor babies. That’s crazy and stupid. At least Canada only has 35mil people and is not bordered by a hostile country. We are and we have 10x more in terms of people. Funny how Leftists want to be more like Europe but in Europe you don’t become a citizen just because you were born in that country and that is any country in Europe.

Convoluted post, but here is the bottom line:

It is irrelevant what you said in your opening sentence

Karl Marx was a screwed up individual. He was born a Jew and later could not decide whether to become atheist or Christian. The realities are, however, leftist ideology has it is roots in misguided Jews.

Now, to citizenship:

I couldn't care less what Canada does. Secondly, in order to cover up your real motivations, you insist on calling innocent children "anchor babies." You and I KNOW that is a lie. Regardless of whether or not a parent has American children, they are still subject to deportation.

When Trump first went after productive parents and deporting them, it was public opinion, not the law that reigned in his efforts. THAT is why the right is financing this latest smoke and mirror show with bringing in loads of undocumented foreigners. They're busting their asses to create the illusion of a problem. It is part and parcel of Hegelian Dialectics.

So, we return to citizenship and the 14th Amendment.

PRIOR to the 14th Amendment, the wording in the Preamble of the Constitution stated "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity. " The posterity of the founders was ruled, by the United States Supreme Court, to mean members of the white race.

To further make that point clear the FIRST Naturalization Act in the United States limited citizenship to the white race. That bill made it through Congress only MONTHS after the ratification of the United States Constitution. It reads:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen..."

https://legisworks.org/sal/1/stats/STATUTE-1-Pg103.pdf

Under most state constitutions, non-whites were not allowed to vote or hold public office. Birthright citizenship was a part of our Christian / Anglo Saxon system of jurisprudence. You complain that other countries do not allow just anybody to be born a citizen. And one of my chief complaints with the wallists is that they defend the 14th Amendment; then they wail as you do about birthright citizenship; then they talk about other countries, BUT they seem oblivious to the FACT that the majority of the people born in this world ARE born under the system you advocate AND those countries limit their citizenship to their own kind. China is 98.5 percent Han Chinese (and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth): Japan claims to be the most racially pure country on earth. North Korea is over 98 percent one people. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black.

If you would like to advocate that we return to original intent, then say so. Don't let the left intimidate you with emotion laden buzz words. Don't accept socialist solutions. If there were no 14th Amendment, there would be no false allegations of "anchor babies." to fret over. You would have your Rights intact.

I guess at some level I don't understand what your underlying problem is and why you think that you need left wing solutions to fix them, projecting onto others what you know, in your soul, you really are to suggest the things you do.

FWIW:

Karl Marx was a screwed up individual. He was born a Jew and later could not decide whether to become atheist or Christian. The realities are, however, leftist ideology has it is roots in misguided Jews.

Now, to citizenship:

I couldn't care less what Canada does. Secondly, in order to cover up your real motivations, you insist on calling innocent children "anchor babies." You and I KNOW that is a lie. Regardless of whether or not a parent has American children, they are still subject to deportation.

When Trump first went after productive parents and deporting them, it was public opinion, not the law that reigned in his efforts. THAT is why the right is financing this latest smoke and mirror show with bringing in loads of undocumented foreigners. They're busting their asses to create the illusion of a problem. It is part and parcel of Hegelian Dialectics.

PRIOR to the 14th Amendment, the wording in the Preamble of the Constitution stated "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity. " The posterity of the founders was ruled, by the United States Supreme Court, to mean members of the white race.

To further make that point clear the FIRST Naturalization Act in the United States limited citizenship to the white race. That bill made it through Congress only MONTHS after the ratification of the United States Constitution. It reads:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen..."

Under most state constitutions, non-whites were not allowed to vote or hold public office. Birthright citizenship was a part of our Christian / Anglo Saxon system of jurisprudence. You complain that other countries do not allow just anybody to be born a citizen. And one of my chief complaints with the wallists is that they defend the 14th Amendment; then they wail as you do about birthright citizenship; then they talk about other countries, BUT they seem oblivious to the FACT that the majority of the people born in this world ARE born under the system you advocate AND those countries limit their citizenship to their own kind. China is 98.5 percent Han Chinese (and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth): Japan claims to be the most racially pure country on earth. North Korea is over 98 percent one people. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black.

If you would like to advocate that we return to original intent, then say so. Don't let the left intimidate you with emotion laden buzz words. Don't accept socialist solutions. If there were no 14th Amendment, there would be no false allegations of "anchor babies." to fret over. You would have your Rights intact.

I guess at some level I don't understand what your underlying problem is and why you think that you need left wing solutions to fix them, projecting onto others what you know, in your soul, you really are to suggest the things you do.

Post again when you're coherent and sober. Dumb, drunk Leftist.

FWIW:

Now, to citizenship:

Here is a list of the reasons your arguments fail you:

1) I have more post secondary education than you have education total. I'm not the dumb ass leftist trying to sell socialist magic elixir and accusing others of being leftists for not buying the socialist swill you peddle

2) If you do not understand my posts, then you should take a course in remedial reading. I've dumbed it down to fifth grade level reading and you're still struggling

3) I don't drink and I damn well don't take drugs so you're projecting on that one. Maybe if you left the drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes alone your head might be a bit clearer

4) UNLIKE YOU, I haven't offered a socialist solution. I' still on point with what was REALLY making America a better nation, financially

Now, to citizenship:

1) I have more post secondary education than you have education total. I'm not the dumb ass leftist trying to sell socialist magic elixir and accusing others of being leftists for not buying the socialist swill you peddle

2) If you do not understand my posts, then you should take a course in remedial reading. I've dumbed it down to fifth grade level reading and you're still struggling

3) I don't drink and I damn well don't take drugs so you're projecting on that one. Maybe if you left the drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes alone your head might be a bit clearer

4) UNLIKE YOU, I haven't offered a socialist solution. I' still on point with what was REALLY making America a better nation, financially

#1) WRONG. You do not. I'll compare resumes any day.

#2) Nope your posts are based on your opinions and you ignore everything I post. Be more concise.

#3) You should start. Clean living is fine but life is short.

Jesus effing Christ, build the effing wall so we can be done with it and move on to the rest of the problems that need fixing. IMHO, this is where the Dems effed up, they could've traded the measly $5 bil for Trump's wall for something they want that they can take back to their voters next year. All this stuff the Dems are doing in the House will go nowhere in the Senate, maybe some of which might've had a chance. But no, the Dems had to make such a big deal out of a wall that they themselves voted for in the past. Twice. And they got nothing out of it, no quid pro quo cuz they wouldn't offer any quo. Instead, they want to investigate this and probe that, looking for anything that makes Trump look bad if not guilty of something. Which may help them with their base but it ain't gonna play well with independents. And their Green New Deal is not a winner either.

Now, to citizenship:

#2) Nope your posts are based on your opinions and you ignore everything I post. Be more concise.

1) Be happy to swap resumes. Know this: I've rarely been out of school since the age of 6 and just got a degree in Christian Education back in September (my first degree in theology was earned in 1982)

2) No, my posts are NOT based upon opinion. I cite facts that, had you wanted to dispute them, you would have.

3) Obviously clean living has had its benefits. You read your posts that ARE made up of opinion and you read mine, you see that I did not change from the Reagan / Bush years with respect to the immigration issue. YOU are the one spouting classic Bill Clinton hogwash:

Back to the conservative approach:

It shouldn't take a Harvard degree for any poster here to look back and see that YOU sound like Clinton, the leftist while I sound more like Reagan and Bush.

The facts simply do not support your conclusions.

Now, to citizenship:

1) Be happy to swap resumes. Know this: I've rarely been out of school since the age of 6 and just got a degree in Christian Education back in September (my first degree in theology was earned in 1982)

2) No, my posts are NOT based upon opinion. I cite facts that, had you wanted to dispute them, you would have.

3) Obviously clean living has had its benefits. You read your posts that ARE made up of opinion and you read mine, you see that I did not change from the Reagan / Bush years with respect to the immigration issue. YOU are the one spouting classic Bill Clinton hogwash:

It shouldn't take a Harvard degree for any poster here to look back and see that YOU sound like Clinton, the leftist while I sound more like Reagan and Bush.

The facts simply do not support your conclusions.

So you majored in fiction. LMAO

Now, to citizenship:

I guess at some level I don't understand what your underlying problem is and why you think that you need left wing solutions to fix them, projecting onto others what you know, in your soul, you really are to suggest the things you do.[/QUOTE]

Post again when you're coherent and sober. Dumb, drunk Leftist.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

#3) You should start. Clean living is fine but life is short.[/QUOTE]

The facts simply do not support your conclusions.[/QUOTE]

So you majored in fiction. LMAO[/QUOTE]

Azogthedefiler wrote: So you majored in fiction. LMAO[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I've studied history good enough to be invited to speak at the local historical organizations. I worked IN immigration law for a number of years and have a legal education. One of the hardest courses taken (and am now a teacher) is called S.P.I.K.E. (Google it and Bo Gritz - my main instructor.) Add to that courses in locksmithing, advanced legal research, private investigation, and various courses for certification in a host of construction related specialties - you might be closing in on the major courses.

Your nervous laugh isn't impressing anyone here. We've danced this dance and you tapped out the last time. Here is an example of the facts on this subject that were presented. More than 150 links are referenced; numerous court cases cited; ALL of your criticisms - and those you will try to make were shot down. Fiction you say? When you got your ass kicked the last time, you just ran to another thread.

EVERYONE is challenged to see the following thread with special emphasis on my major posts. See if you find anything that wasn't answered and / or anything that will not come up here that isn't already addressed:

Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

See posts 3475, 3476, 3613, 3669, 3731, 3875, 3934, 3948, 3968, 4121, 4148, 4161, 4208, 4209, 4238, 4305, 4331, 4363, 4370, 4371, 4388, 4429, 4447, 4450, 4462,4490, 4491, 4509, 4532, 4536, 4545, 4551, 4556, 4560, 4572, 4581, 4585, 4597, 4603, 4631, 4633, and 4640. There are many more postings in that thread, but you can only repeat the same stuff so many times.

Border agents seized nearly 10,300 pounds of meth last year in between sw ports (over 18 million doses). How much wasn’t caught? And I don’t have figures for other drugs, besides marijuana, which is thousands of pounds weekly. They have stated the large groups crossing at a time are being used to distract while the smugglers run drugs between ports.
Convicted child molesters and sex offenders are being caught almost daily crossing between ports of entry. Multiple violent ms-13 are being caught weekly coming in between ports of entry. Convicted violent criminals are being caught weekly, almost daily, coming in between ports of entry.
How many are slipping through?
These are just some since Mar 1 of this year-
Media Releases | Page 2 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Release Date:
March 1, 2019
EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested two illegal aliens with extensive criminal histories in two separate incidents.

On Monday, Rio Grande City agents working near Roma, Texas, arrested a Salvadoran man after he entered the United States illegally. Record checks revealed he is a Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member with an extensive criminal history in the state of New York to include resisting arrest and criminal possession of weapon with intent to use. Additionally, his record checks revealed a prior immigration deportation.

On Thursday, agents working near Weslaco, Texas, arrested an Ecuadoran man whose record checks revealed an arrest and an outstanding warrant from the Anoka, Minnesota County Sheriff’s Office for 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct.

Release Date:
March 7, 2019
TUCSON, Ariz. – Nogales Station Border Patrol agents apprehended a previously deported Mexican national with a violent criminal history which includes sexual assault, after he entered the U.S. illegally Wednesday evening in Nogales.

During processing, agents conducting a records check on 37-year-old Rene Muñoz Renteria discovered his extensive criminal history includes a 2003 conviction for attempted sexual assault in Phoenix, for which he served five years in prison. Muñoz also has convictions for kidnapping and possession of fraudulent documents.

. In just a few hours the total number taken into custody exceeded 500. An unaccompanied 2-year-old child was also found among one of the groups. The U. S. Border Patrol is currently working with international and domestic agencies in order to locate the parent(s).

While dealing with this influx of illegal aliens Border Patrol Agents also arrested two convicted sex offenders attempting to enter illegally while the agents were preoccupied with the large groups. Both sex offenders were arrested in different groups attempting to enter the United States illegally evading Border Patrol agents. Both subjects had been convicted of their sex offenses and had served time in jail before being deported from the United States.

Agents in far-east El Paso County also arrested a group of six in which a subject, 28-year-old U.S. citizen, self-proclaimed prison gang member, was found to have an outstanding federal warrant for escape. In addition, the subject has a lengthy criminal record. The subject was remanded to the custody to the U.S. Marshals Service. The other five aliens are currently being processed accordingly.

Release Date:
March 6, 2019
EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested three sex offenders and a member of a notorious gang.

On Monday, McAllen agents working near McAllen, Texas, arrested a Mexican national whose record checks revealed a prior arrest in Pharr, Texas, for Aggravated sexual assault. The man received 10 years probation.

On Tuesday, Weslaco agents responded to a call for assistance from the San Juan Police Department (SJPD). Upon arrival, agents interviewed a subject detained by (SJPD) and determined the Mexican national to be in the country illegally. During processing, record checks revealed an arrest by the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office for sexual assault of a child.

That same day, McAllen agents working near Hidalgo, Texas, arrested a Salvadoran national after he entered the United States illegally. During processing, agents observed multiple tattoos linking him to the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang. Additional record checks confirmed the man is a member of the dangerous gang.

On Wednesday, Kingsville agents working at the checkpoint arrested a U.S. citizen after a failed human smuggling attempt. Record checks revealed an arrest in Houston, Texas, for aggravated sexual assault of a child. Additionally, record checks revealed an extensive criminal history that includes unlawful carrying of a firearm, burglary and evading arrest.
Border Patrol Agent Assaulted in Calexico
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 | Local Media Release
CALEXICO, Calif. – A U.S. Border Patrol agent assigned to the Calexico Border Patrol station was assaulted while patrolling near the border fence, Monday morning. The incident occurred at approximately 8:16 a.m., near the intersection of 1st. Street

Border Patrol Seizes over $1.5M worth of Marijuana in the Rio Grande Valley
Monday, March 4, 2019 | Local Media Release
EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents disrupted multiple smuggling attempts that resulted in the seizure of over 1,900 pounds of narcotics. On Thursday, Rio Grande City agents working near Rio Grande City, Texas, observed multiple subjects.
USBP Agents Arrest Previously Removed Rapist
Friday, March 1, 2019 | Local Media Release
TUCSON, Ariz. – Tucson Sector Border Patrol Agents apprehended a previously deported Mexican national with a violent criminal history after he entered the U.S. illegally Thursday morning east of Nogales. During processing, agents conducting a.......

Release Date:
March 1, 2019
LAREDO, Texas – Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents on Tuesday apprehended several subjects who claimed to have been threatened and held against their will prior to entering the United States.

The incident began on February 26 around 10:00 a.m., when the first subject encountered, a male Honduran national, told the apprehending agents that while traveling through Mexico last week, he and several other individuals had been forced off a bus by suspected cartel members and taken to an unknown location. The Honduran subject claimed he and approximately 200 other individuals were held at the location against their will by armed men who were attempting to extort additional money from them to cross into the U.S. illegally. He said he was held for about a week before eventually escaping and crossing the Rio Grande by himself.

Later that same day, agents apprehended an additional 12 illegal aliens near the same approximate area. One of the subjects in that group, an Ecuadoran national, corroborated the story of aliens being held against their will, and said the suspected cartel members had begun moving the other aliens to a different location when they discovered some of them had escaped.

All of the aliens apprehended appeared to be in good health and did not require any medical attention.

“Human smugglers and traffickers view these people as commodities, a money-making opportunity, and nothing more,” said Laredo Sector Chief Patrol Agent Felix Chavez. “They’ll stop at nothing to maximize their profit, casually putting the lives of these individuals at risk, with no regard for their well-being. And while the U.S. Border Patrol will continue warning people about the dangers of crossing the border illegally, we will also do everything in our power to find these criminal smugglers and bring them to justice.”
National Guard Helps Yuma Agents Apprehend Two Criminal Aliens
YUMA, Ariz. – Yuma Station agents arrested two criminal illegal aliens within five hours after they illegally entered the United States on Tuesday and Wednesday. National Guard members monitoractivity along the Mexican borderTuesday evening, agents...
Read More
Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Arrest Two Violent Criminals
EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested two illegal aliens with extensive criminal histories in two separate incidents. On Monday, Rio Grande City agents working near Roma, Texas, arrested a Salvadoran man after..

400k illegals are caught annually and that is only 1/3 as 2/3 they don’t catch. Looks like an emergency to me. But then again I can do basic math.

So that would mean 800K made it through.

Back in 2000 or there about, 1.6 MILLION were caught. Meaning that 3.2 million made it through? The crushing result?

Our GDP has doubled in the last 18 years.
Violent crime is down.
Drug use is on the rise as it is more and more accepted.

Basic math isn’t on your side since no President since 2000 (or before) declared it an emergency. The conditions in the 18 years prove that there wasn’t one.

Meanwhile violent crime is decreasing

Angel moms will not believe that bull chit nor will the thousands of Americans believe that bull chit. Illegals are committing more crimes than ever. Crimes may be down by real home grown Americans but not with illegal criminal aliens. California is loaded with criminal illegals and the crimes that they commit.

Forum List

Back