There's No Arguing With This Logic

Yep, I was correct - You identify with ...

the true American hero, Senator Joe McCarthy.....

Oh My FUCK .. I just READ that? ^ :dunno:

It appears that I have a gift for making dopes leap to vulgarity. It’s one of the hoops I make Liberals jump through. Shall I make you roll over and play dead?

Kindly point out my "vulgarity" or STFU.

Thanks!

And not just vulgarity.....you Leftists constantly demand silence of the other side.

The reason is obvious.....conservatives eat Liberal's lunch in debate, and you have nothing left but vulgarity and violence.

Again, where is my "vulgarity" Put up or ..

As I said earlier - STFU.

1ct0we.jpg

Post #84, you dunce.

Is it a problem with memory or upbringing?

I'm actually starting to LIKE you - Why, I cannot say ...

Nah, one can only take in so much trash. Overnight compacting and disposal of racist blather is essential.
Everyone still blaming minorities for our problems take note of the above claim, that is the SOP of white liberals everywhere...without inventing racial tensions for them to swoop in and save us from they would cease to exist on any level, it is imperative to their own political and cultural survival that racial divide exist and create it where it does not...take a look at dr. loves sign off prior to that post, [post 106] he pretends his purpose is to save the black race while it is really just a shield for attack for those who disagree with his beliefs, that is the definition of todays white liberals.

1. I used to be shocked by the lack of understanding that goes into the pronouncements of Democrats/Liberals...stuff like this:
"Well, if Israel has nukes, why can't Iran??????"

Amazing.

2. In the following case, we see the necessity of considering the ...'principles'....that are the basis of the statement....and not merely the statement itself.

"Islamic judge tells abused child bride, if you obeyed your husband he wouldn’t have to beat you"
Islamic judge tells abused child bride, if you obeyed your husband he wouldn't have to beat you · Caldron Pool

The judge certainly is correct....I can see his logic.

Of course, he's a moron.

2. "Aynaz Anni Cyrus was born and raised in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Before she reached 15-years of age, she’d endured hundreds of lashings and was imprisoned close to 14 times. Her crimes included wearing nail polish and singing too loudly in public.

“He had me for over a year,” she said. “And every day, if he wasn’t beating me, he was raping me. If he wasn’t raping me, he was beating me, or sometimes he was doing both.”

One day, after enduring a beating so bad it left her with a dislocated shoulder and a bruised and bloodied face, Aynaz managed to escape to a nearby courtroom. Aynaz begged the judge to save her, explaining that sooner or later her “husband” was going to kill her.

The judge “was looking down at his papers,” Aynaz recounts. “Very calmly he looked up, with a smile, and said, ‘Well, young lady, maybe if you start obeying your husband he wouldn’t have to beat you.'”

“Now go home, and make him happy,” the judge added."

3. The judge wasn’t a madman, according to Aynaz. He was simply following the teachings of the Quran, in particular, chapter 4:34, which states:

Advertisement
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike [scourge, beat them] them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."
Islamic judge tells abused child bride, if you obeyed your husband he wouldn't have to beat you · Caldron Pool

These are the folks that Hussein Obama and his Democrats are insistent on guaranteeing nuclear weapons.

What do you suppose that Islamic Judge would say if he were to read Genesis 2:18, and find this very different view?

"It is not good for the man to be alone." He is formed to be social, to hold converse, not only with his superior, but also with his equal.

What about those on the Right jumping up and down and screaming that the right to keep and bear arms is a God Given Right?

Surely you have a link.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luke 22:36

So I've forced you to admit that there is no link, as none of the apostles lived under the US Constitution.

Try to do better next time.

Forum List

Back