There's More to 9-11 Then Fires and Freefall

Most likely, Capitol Hill. It would have been an easier target to sight and hit than the White House would have been. Plus, on a Tuesday morning during working hours, it would have been full of high profile victims.
Yeah, capitol hill is a strong possibility. I have spoken with folks that think it might have been WTC 7 because of what was inside, SEC, CIA etc and they say it was rigged like the towers, hence it came down the same way, but something went wrong and it crashed/shotdown in PA instead. A fanatic terrorist, given his choice of targets would most likely do the white house, the ultimate American symbol of power, capitol 2nd, WTC 7 3rd. However to cause mass casualties, the nuke plant was it.

If they really wanted to strike a blow at America's heart, they would have taken out the Washington Monument or Lincoln Memorial, but they knew they couldn't sight those from the air.
Nah, I don't think so. Too low a value target wise. Washington and Lincoln are dead anyway. :lol:

I don't think the 4th target could ever have been WTC7. When you take into account the fact that 7 was surrounded by the WTC complex, the post office, the Verizon building and Fiterman Hall, they would not have a clear flight path to hit it. Also consider that the last known flight path was in the direction of DC. This would indicate a target there, more than one in New York.

From a tactical standpoint, the Capitol building is a better target than the White House. For one, it is a larger building, easier to sight from the air and lock in on. Second, Congress has far more power than the President, and affects far more of the population.

Third, I'm sure the hijackers were being kept up to date on what was happening around their targets, and would have known that GWB was in Florida that day, trying to figure out the words in "My Little Goat" without embarrassing himself in front of a bunch of grade school children. Why hit the White House when the leader is out being stupid someplace else?

How about sticking to the original topic of the thread? You trolls are clearly showing why you are here, and it isn't to discuss what is important to most Americans, and that is the lack of our officials accountability for 9-11.

DiveCon is asking a valid question.

There are roughly one dozen members of the truth movement posting on this board, and each of you have a totally different theory of the events and history of that day.

How can you expect to win anyone over to your cause, if you cannot even agree amongst yourselves.

Do you agree or disagree with PhysicsExists theory that 8 stories of WTC7 were wired with explosives, and blown simultaneously?

Do you agree or disagree with Christophera's theory that the towers were built with concrete cores preloaded with C-4 coated rebar?

Do you agree or disagree with CreativeDreams that the government built a "bunker" called the "Treefort" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 to direct remote controlled planes into the Twins?

Do you agree or disagree with Alex Jones, and his thermite/thermate/nano-thermite CD theories?

Until you all get on the same page, and put up a unified front, nobody is going to take you seriously because nobody knows which of you has the facts behind that awful day.

And just so you know, I am not attacking you. I have my own questions about 9/11, and am not accepting the official story hook, line and sinker. It's just with so many competing theories about that day, I don't know where to turn for all the answers. In the case of the 4 people I noted above, I'm not going to believe their stories unless they are validated by verifiable sources. But all they do is post links to their own sites, and self-verify.

I really would appreciate your point of view on the 4 theories I listed above.

You guys are gonna be sorry when the truth comes out about what really happened that day.

You see the Borg traveled back in time and they were followed by Cpt Picard and the crew from Star Trek the next Generation and the Borg fired their disrupters at the twin towers.

Geez....now I see and and this is a first.....rebar coated with c4 explosives??????
A command center on the 23rd floor of WTC where they were able to control the planes by remote control....

:fu:

Whoever takes a minute out of their lives to spread this nonsense deserves ridicule....

The sad thing is that Christophera and CreativeDreams believe their theories with every fiber of their beings. Chri$$y believes his concrete/C-4 theory so much that he thinks everyone who does not believe him is guilty of treason and should be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death for it.

Oh, and it wasn't the Borg. Nero did it after he destroyed the USS Kelvin, and was waiting for Spock to show up. He was bored, and needed something to do. :lol:

I don't think the 4th target could ever have been WTC7. When you take into account the fact that 7 was surrounded by the WTC complex, the post office, the Verizon building and Fiterman Hall, they would not have a clear flight path to hit it. Also consider that the last known flight path was in the direction of DC. This would indicate a target there, more than one in New York.

From a tactical standpoint, the Capitol building is a better target than the White House. For one, it is a larger building, easier to sight from the air and lock in on.
You don't think it's possible to hit WTC 7 from high up and nose dive the plane into it? Maybe with help from a guidance system? I haven't really looked at any aerial views (other then the damage) that would be able to convince me either way so of this I'm not too sure of.
Also, they would have to be assured that WTC 7 sustained enough damage to convince people that its demise was inevitable, the argument goes that WTC 7 didn't sustain enough damage to come down the way it did, wasn't even hit by a plane and so forth, and that's the reason some will say it was an intended target. A plane hitting it would have caused a little less skepticism. But you have a valid point in assuming DC.

Second, Congress has far more power than the President, and affects far more of the population.
Technically that's the way it's supposed to be, but I don't know...they seemed to let Bush do whatever he wanted, especially after the anthrax scare. If a target was picked based on symbolism though, what better one then the white house, with Bush's ass in it or not right? If we are to believe insiders were in on it, they wouldn't have killed the president. Of course Bush might not have trusted anybody who could plan such a thing and he thought he would be safer in a school full of kids far away?

Third, I'm sure the hijackers were being kept up to date on what was happening around their targets, and would have known that GWB was in Florida that day, trying to figure out the words in "My Little Goat" without embarrassing himself in front of a bunch of grade school children. Why hit the White House when the leader is out being stupid someplace else?
Well I think even the public at large knew where he was going to be that day, but how the pilots would have been kept abreast of anything while "flying" is a mystery to me. As for GWB being able to read a book upside down in front of those kids and understand the words :lol: they must have been amazed at his reading skills!

From a tactical standpoint, the Capitol building is a better target than the White House. For one, it is a larger building, easier to sight from the air and lock in on.
You don't think it's possible to hit WTC 7 from high up and nose dive the plane into it? Maybe with help from a guidance system? I haven't really looked at any aerial views (other then the damage) that would be able to convince me either way so of this I'm not too sure of.
Also, they would have to be assured that WTC 7 sustained enough damage to convince people that its demise was inevitable, the argument goes that WTC 7 didn't sustain enough damage to come down the way it did, wasn't even hit by a plane and so forth, and that's the reason some will say it was an intended target. A plane hitting it would have caused a little less skepticism. But you have a valid point in assuming DC.

Second, Congress has far more power than the President, and affects far more of the population.
Technically that's the way it's supposed to be, but I don't know...they seemed to let Bush do whatever he wanted, especially after the anthrax scare. If a target was picked based on symbolism though, what better one then the white house, with Bush's ass in it or not right? If we are to believe insiders were in on it, they wouldn't have killed the president. Of course Bush might not have trusted anybody who could plan such a thing and he thought he would be safer in a school full of kids far away?

Well I think even the public at large knew where he was going to be that day, but how the pilots would have been kept abreast of anything while "flying" is a mystery to me. As for GWB being able to read a book upside down in front of those kids and understand the words :lol: they must have been amazed at his reading skills!

Only 8 to 10 floors of WTC7 stood above the surrounding buildings, so they would have had an extremely difficult target to hit in ideal conditions. When you consider the fact that the plane would be down in "ground-effect", it becomes damn near impossible.

And it was known that GW has going to be pretending to read in FL for a week before 9/11, so the hijackers would have had plenty of time to shift targets.

As an aside, I wonder if the aide that came in and whispered in his ear was telling him about the attacks, or if he was giving him the correct pronunciation of the word "goat"?

The sad thing is that Christophera and CreativeDreams believe their theories with every fiber of their beings. Chri$$y believes his concrete/C-4 theory so much that he thinks everyone who does not believe him is guilty of treason and should be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death for it.
Well this is America, and we're all entitled to our opinions here. He believes he has a valid argument. I admire his tenacity, though I don't know if he has enough of a case based on what he has as evidence, but I'll tell you what, I firmly believe with no doubt, that anything is possible. Some things may be far fetched, I'll grant you that but after all the shit that has happened throughout the years, some shit may not be as crazy as what we all think, and we have to pay close attention to the rhetoric and what happens, we can no longer give the benefit of the doubt and assume we are in good hands.

Well this is America, and we're all entitled to our opinions here. He believes he has a valid argument. I admire his tenacity, though I don't know if he has enough of a case based on what he has as evidence, but I'll tell you what, I firmly believe with no doubt, that anything is possible. Some things may be far fetched, I'll grant you that but after all the shit that has happened throughout the years, some shit may not be as crazy as what we all think, and we have to pay close attention to the rhetoric and what happens, we can no longer give the benefit of the doubt and assume we are in good hands.
come on man, if you have any details on the construction of the WTC towers you should know it didnt have a concrete core
and ANYONE that thinks it was constructed in the late 60's early 70's with "C-4 coated rebar" is fucking INSANE

come on man, if you have any details on the construction of the WTC towers you should know it didnt have a concrete core
and ANYONE that thinks it was constructed in the late 60's early 70's with "C-4 coated rebar" is fucking INSANE

And I fully agree with Dive on this, Mr Jones. There is absolutely zero evidence the twins were built with tubular concrete cores, yet alone ones stuffed with C-4 coated DoD supplied re-bar. Also, there is no way the C-4 would have remained viable after 30 years.

He also believes that 3" diameter re-bar, which no mill produces, can be seen in photographs shot from over a mile away. Do you think this is a sign of someone in possession of the "truth"? Do you think someone should be executed for treason for not believing it?

And I fully agree with Dive on this, Mr Jones. There is absolutely zero evidence the twins were built with tubular concrete cores, yet alone ones stuffed with C-4 coated DoD supplied re-bar. Also, there is no way the C-4 would have remained viable after 30 years.

He also believes that 3" diameter re-bar, which no mill produces, can be seen in photographs shot from over a mile away. Do you think this is a sign of someone in possession of the "truth"? Do you think someone should be executed for treason for not believing it?
Hey the man is entitled to his opinion, I already pointed that out, I'll have to get back to his page and get back to you on that matte. He's got balls tho no matter what you say about his theory. Shit he took his theory to court? Dam!! You guys let it bother you too much, and then everyone gets all pissed off and stuff, and start calling names, fuck it man I'm tired of that shit. You're one of the few I've been able to hold any serious discussion on the matter, and I won't get all bent outta shape if you don't agree with me, hell if you point something out I don't know or missed, that's the reason I signed on here in the first place, and if your buddy Divecon would stop his antics I might take him off the ignore list :lol:

Hey the man is entitled to his opinion, I already pointed that out, I'll have to get back to his page and get back to you on that matte. He's got balls tho no matter what you say about his theory. Shit he took his theory to court? Dam!! You guys let it bother you too much, and then everyone gets all pissed off and stuff, and start calling names, fuck it man I'm tired of that shit. You're one of the few I've been able to hold any serious discussion on the matter, and I won't get all bent outta shape if you don't agree with me, hell if you point something out I don't know or missed, that's the reason I signed on here in the first place, and if your buddy Divecon would stop his antics I might take him off the ignore list :lol:

It's not so much that his theory bothers me, it's that fact that he uses images of the victim's families to try to give it some traction. He is using their grief and loss to push a scenario that no other member of the truth movement will even acknowledge, yet alone agree with.

And yes, he has tried to take it to court. He is absolutely livid that the criminal court system refused it, and filed it as a civil matter. It ended up being dismissed because he never paid the filing fee.

Good luck reading his threads. Roughly half of his posts are the same dozen pictures posted over and over. All of them saying that visible steel is concrete.

It's not so much that his theory bothers me, it's that fact that he uses images of the victim's families to try to give it some traction. He is using their grief and loss to push a scenario that no other member of the truth movement will even acknowledge, yet alone agree with.

And yes, he has tried to take it to court. He is absolutely livid that the criminal court system refused it, and filed it as a civil matter. It ended up being dismissed because he never paid the filing fee.

Good luck reading his threads. Roughly half of his posts are the same dozen pictures posted over and over. All of them saying that visible steel is concrete.
not to mention he has a for profit website that he pushes over and over

Ah, yes. The one that notifies him of his income, then he claims they never send him the checks. :eek:

And he pays way more for hosting fees than any other site would charge, but he's OK with that because of the power of their server. :lol:

Ah, yes. The one that notifies him of his income, then he claims they never send him the checks. :eek:

And he pays way more for hosting fees than any other site would charge, but he's OK with that because of the power of their server. :lol:
yup
yet he didnt have enough money to pay his child support

yup

To be fair, he did have it the day the judge ordered the bailiff to turn out his pockets in open court. :lol:

To this day, I still can't believe he posted that for all of us to see and laugh at. :cuckoo:

yup

To be fair, he did have it the day the judge ordered the bailiff to turn out his pockets in open court. :lol:

To this day, I still can't believe he posted that for all of us to see and laugh at. :cuckoo:
i blame Reagan
when they ended the support to keep the insane in protective custody

yup

i blame Reagan
when they ended the support to keep the insane in protective custody

Was Reagan a blinking medicine man?

Did he get rid of the Arizona arrest records from the 1800's?

I blame the hateful vitriol of the clerk that sent his check back. :rofl:

DiveCon is asking a valid question.

There are roughly one dozen members of the truth movement posting on this board, and each of you have a totally different theory of the events and history of that day.

How can you expect to win anyone over to your cause, if you cannot even agree amongst yourselves.

Do you agree or disagree with PhysicsExists theory that 8 stories of WTC7 were wired with explosives, and blown simultaneously?

Do you agree or disagree with Christophera's theory that the towers were built with concrete cores preloaded with C-4 coated rebar?

Do you agree or disagree with CreativeDreams that the government built a "bunker" called the "Treefort" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 to direct remote controlled planes into the Twins?

Do you agree or disagree with Alex Jones, and his thermite/thermate/nano-thermite CD theories?

Until you all get on the same page, and put up a unified front, nobody is going to take you seriously because nobody knows which of you has the facts behind that awful day.

And just so you know, I am not attacking you. I have my own questions about 9/11, and am not accepting the official story hook, line and sinker. It's just with so many competing theories about that day, I don't know where to turn for all the answers. In the case of the 4 people I noted above, I'm not going to believe their stories unless they are validated by verifiable sources. But all they do is post links to their own sites, and self-verify.

I really would appreciate your point of view on the 4 theories I listed above.

You guys are gonna be sorry when the truth comes out about what really happened that day.

You see the Borg traveled back in time and they were followed by Cpt Picard and the crew from Star Trek the next Generation and the Borg fired their disrupters at the twin towers.

Geez....now I see and and this is a first.....rebar coated with c4 explosives??????
A command center on the 23rd floor of WTC where they were able to control the planes by remote control....

:fu:

Whoever takes a minute out of their lives to spread this nonsense deserves ridicule....

Oh, and it wasn't the Borg. Nero did it after he destroyed the USS Kelvin, and was waiting for Spock to show up. He was bored, and needed something to do. :lol:

Are we sure it wasn't the bastards who were fighting the Borg during Star Trek Voyager? It lead to the Janeway/7 of 9 confederation.

Those guys were hard core.

Forum List

Back