There's gonna be a civil war pro Trump supporters talk tough on impeachment

The corrupt shit will be impeached and then permitted to finish out his term.

His fans will whine and cry. They will also ignore his corruption. They won't, however, risk bodily injury to stand with that grifter.

Speaking of meds, not that I want to find out, but it would be interesting to see what basic services would be disrupted and even stopped if something big happened. Everything is so interconnected electronically that it sure as hell would do SOMETHING..
The aftermath of Hurricane Katriona was instructive.
The Hurricane Katrina Aftermath and Its Impact on Diabetes Care

Hurricane Sandy and HIV testing materials
The Impact of Hurricane Sandy on HIV Testing Rates: An Interrupted Time Series Analysis, January 1, 2011‒December 31, 2013 – PLOS Currents Disasters

A Katrina Lessons Learned Pamphlet, especially pages 7 - 9
https://ithandbook.ffiec.gov/media/22205/ffi_less_katrina.pdf

My overall summary of it is this; 'Hold on to your ass till everything goes back to psuedo-normal and we will get to you as soon as we think it is safe and the offices get cleaned up.'

Speaking of meds, not that I want to find out, but it would be interesting to see what basic services would be disrupted and even stopped if something big happened. Everything is so interconnected electronically that it sure as hell would do SOMETHING..
The aftermath of Hurricane Katriona was instructive.
The Hurricane Katrina Aftermath and Its Impact on Diabetes Care

Hurricane Sandy and HIV testing materials
The Impact of Hurricane Sandy on HIV Testing Rates: An Interrupted Time Series Analysis, January 1, 2011‒December 31, 2013 – PLOS Currents Disasters

A Katrina Lessons Learned Pamphlet, especially pages 7 - 9
https://ithandbook.ffiec.gov/media/22205/ffi_less_katrina.pdf

My overall summary of it is this; 'Hold on to your ass till everything goes back to psuedo-normal and we will get to you as soon as we think it is safe and the offices get cleaned up.'
Well, personally, I'm perfectly comfy holding on to my own ass.

Don't judge me.

Well, personally, I'm perfectly comfy holding on to my own ass.
Don't judge me.
Not judging, but I hear that that is a very popular thing among liberals to hold each others asses if not their own.

Again, not judging.

:D

Personally, I prefer holding on to my wife's whenever I have the opportunity.

though my eye sight is much worse, it doesnt seem any more difficult for some reason.

Here is how a civil war would go in Trumper world....they will talk all this cash shit about killing people if Trump is impeached -- while whining and accusing democrats of being violent thugs...

And after all of this talk of killing for Trump -- when someone actually kills for Trump -- those same people will distance themselves from it and blame it on liberals...they a bunch of bitches

Here is how a civil war would go in Trumper world....they will talk all this cash shit about killing people if Trump is impeached -- while whining and accusing democrats of being violent thugs...

And after all of this talk of killing for Trump -- when someone actually kills for Trump -- those same people will distance themselves from it and blame it on liberals...they a bunch of bitches
How is your crack bidness going?

BzkoAyTCcAAQpZi.jpg
View attachment 289888

Another ANTIFA member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to worry, fellers!

These great patriots will take care of them Antifers, you betcha!

Fatty8.jpg

I don’t worry. ANTIFA will be running as soon as the shooting starts and those bitches in BLM will be running past ANTIFA.

Not to worry, fellers!

These great patriots will take care of them Antifers, you betcha!

Fatty8.jpg

I don’t worry. ANTIFA will be running as soon as the shooting starts and those bitches in BLM will be running past ANTIFA.

So the Trumpsters are going to start the shooting?

Who will be the first targets?

How is your crack bidness going?
If by crack, you mean putting my foot in the crack of a trumper's ass with facts...

Business is booming....

Now continue on with the deflections because what I said is exactly what would happen....and has happened....so fuck what you talking about pussy...

elpaso_image.jpg 190808_wn_moore_638_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

“There’s gonna be a civil war” pro-Trump supporters talk tough on impeachment

Your Trump hating scum dream for this to happen sad part is they are to fkn stupid to realize they will lose this battle.

Before we have the War. May I ask....

Is there anyway to include an Iphone on a rifle? People could never stay off those Iphones for 5 minutes if their lives depended on it.

How are we going to get 18-22 yr olds in Boot Camp and in shape? Half of them are obese and would drop dead by week 6

We need to make a study showing that killing people would reduce carbon emissions for more support huh?

What will be the politically correct rules of engagement?

Your Trump hating scum dream for this to happen sad part is they are to fkn stupid to realize they will lose this battle.

Is there anyway to include an Iphone on a rifle? People could never stay off those Iphones for 5 minutes if their lives depended on it.

How are we going to get 18-22 yr olds in Boot Camp and in shape? Half of them are obese and would drop dead by week 6

We need to make a study showing that killing people would reduce carbon emissions for more support huh?

1st. We are already in a war . it's called the " Information war" hence infowars.

1st. We are already in a war . it's called the " Information war" hence infowars.

Liberal media is at the center of a leftist propaganda campaign.

yawn

wait until you live d.a. you won't be yawning long u idiots who think it's all a joke man you have no idea what you got coming. LMFAO.

Click,click,click...I’m dialing in my sights.

Liberal media is at the center of a leftist propaganda campaign.

No matter what. The media are great Foot-Soldiers
democrats-still-waiting-5b6fd6.jpg

Thanks to the poster who posted this above. I took it

Forum List

Back