that must be one good chicken sandwich !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
even though i have not tried one yet a friend of mine said that people are going crazy over popeyes chicken sandwich !!

Last edited:
i dont understand why they make the sandwich for a limited time only ..... i mean if people love it so much why dont they make it permanent ! ive never eaten one ...... has anyone tried it yet ??

if the sandwich is that good they should make it a permanent part of the menu .... ive never eaten one ...has anyone tried one ??if so is it really that good of a sandwich.

i dont understand why they make the sandwich for a limited time only ..... i mean if people love it so much why dont they make it permanent ! ive never eaten one ...... has anyone tried it yet ??

The rarity of an item makes you want it all the more. Nations don't go to war over zinc.

B8T4bftIYAIQ59a.png

They Were Out Of Sandwiches
But I Bought A Box Of 'Spicy'
You Could Barely Taste Spice At All
Their Chicken Is Breaded, Not Battered
I Rate Their Chicken
As No Better Than Any Supermarket Deli Fried Chicken
And I've Never Suffered A Beat-Down At The Grocery Store

I Rate Their Chicken
hard to beat kfc ... i love their original recipe !!! and as for sandwiches chick filla is the best ive had .

One of the most successful marketing scams of the year. Someone at the head office is going to get a giant year end bonus for this one.

yidnar said:
hard to beat kfc ... i love their original recipe !!! and as for sandwiches chick filla is the best ive had .
I Need To Get Some Ol' Original
It Is Good On Flavor
Clear The Pallet With Ice Cold Watermelon Or Pineapple Wedges

even though i have not tried one yet a friend of mine said that people are going crazy over popeyes chicken sandwich !!people going crazy over popeyes chicken sandwich - Bing video
I've heard it's worth KILLING someone over...............

I hear they ran short on filling one big order for IM2 and now he is suing Popeyes for reparations!

And yet in all that time, no one there even called the police because:
  • half of them have outstanding warrants with the po lice and don't need no trouble.
  • its how they normally settle disputes and disappointments anyway, all coming from families of 12 people and no daddy. :eusa_whistle:

wow!

people are jumpy....and wasn't even a good sandwich...:confused:

if the sandwich is that good they should make it a permanent part of the menu .... ive never eaten one ...has anyone tried one ??if so is it really that good of a sandwich.

Yeah! They come with an order of "duck!!!!!!" before you leave !

good thing I make my own sandwiches....and they are delicious! :2up:

I Rate Their Chicken
Sigh.... we don't have any Chick-fil-A or Popeye's out this way

I Rate Their Chicken
Sigh.... we don't have any Chick-fil-A or Popeye's out this way
:cry:

This message makes me think about the McRib sandwich at McDonalds. It was recently available in my area again, but it wasn't here long.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back