There’s an easy way around Trumps pardons.

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!
Around his pardons? Once a president has pardoned someone, that's it, they're pardoned. The people he's pardoned weren't exactly major criminals anyway.

Well if you do not hate illegal immigrants, why do you want them to come here where they are forced to live under bridges near piles of their own feces? And for that matter, why does Jerry Brown want the same thing?
I don’t want anybody to come here illegally. What did I say to make you think that? Or are you just being presumptive again?

LOL you defended Jerry Brown who wants millions more illegal immigrants living in cardboard boxes under bridges near their own piles of excrement. What you are really saying is that I am right and that there is no logical answer for America allowing people to be tortured into living in subhuman conditions.

Glad you agree that Brown is an ass
I do? Please show where I defended Jerry Brown or said anything even about him. Quote me so I know where you are getting these ridiculous ideas. Come on Rosy time to back up your bullshit. Post a quote.

There you go again displaying your delusions of grandeur demanding that people do as you say.

PS. You are an idiot, with no friends or pecker

PSS. Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

LOL, you can prove me wrong anytime kiddy, by posting a collusion crime statute

If you can that is.

Guess u can't do anything but babble like the typical democrap

Yawn
Rosy, you make completely untrue and inaccurate claims about me and I ask for you back them up by showing where I said the things you claim I said... you respond by saying I have no friends or pecker. Are you a child?

You can win the argument by backing up your bullshit, since you can’t do that you resort to childish insults. Face it, you’re a joke.

You are defending Brown if you do not act to stop illegal immigration. It is every Americans duty to try to make America great again...………...

I don’t want anybody to come here illegally. What did I say to make you think that? Or are you just being presumptive again?

LOL you defended Jerry Brown who wants millions more illegal immigrants living in cardboard boxes under bridges near their own piles of excrement. What you are really saying is that I am right and that there is no logical answer for America allowing people to be tortured into living in subhuman conditions.

I do? Please show where I defended Jerry Brown or said anything even about him. Quote me so I know where you are getting these ridiculous ideas. Come on Rosy time to back up your bullshit. Post a quote.

There you go again displaying your delusions of grandeur demanding that people do as you say.

PSS. Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

If you can that is.

Yawn
Rosy, you make completely untrue and inaccurate claims about me and I ask for you back them up by showing where I said the things you claim I said... you respond by saying I have no friends or pecker. Are you a child?

You can win the argument by backing up your bullshit, since you can’t do that you resort to childish insults. Face it, you’re a joke.

You are defending Brown if you do not act to stop illegal immigration. It is every Americans duty to try to make America great again...………...
That statement is complete horseshit. I have every right as an American to mind my business and work hard to support myself and my family. There is no requirement to be a political activist, and for you suggest that my lack of action means I support a governor is laughable. Especially considering the fact that you know absolutely nothing about me. As I said before, you are a joke. You continue to reenforce it.

If you can that is.

Yawn

That statement is complete horseshit. I have every right as an American to mind my business and work hard to support myself and my family. There is no requirement to be a political activist, and for you suggest that my lack of action means I support a governor is laughable. Especially considering the fact that you know absolutely nothing about me. As I said before, you are a joke. You continue to reenforce it.

So you despise the military that protects you?

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!
Hey stupid? There’s an even easier way. If he ever actually commits a crime (which he hasn’t as president), remove him from president first for those crimes and then charge him.

I never cease to marvel at the limited mental capacity of the left. :eusa_doh:

If you can that is.

Yawn

So you despise the military that protects you?
What are you smoking Rosy?

You mean in 2024...……………….

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye the way Trump can't pardon himself over collusion, because collusion isn't a crime

Yeah but there’s all those other crimes . Conspiracy to commit (insert crime here).

Then there’s plan B. With all the nonsense in team trump, there’s gotta be some state crimes in the mix.

The optics of hauling your political opponents into court is probably not going to go over bigly with the majority of Americans whether they deserve it or not.

So you think all of the evidence that was collected just disappears if you fire the investigator?
Uh...what “evidence”. After two years, you unhinged Dumbocrats have produced exactly 0 evidence. Hell, you haven’t even been able to produce rumors of a scandal. All you’ve done is scream, cry, and hope that making shit up on message boards will somehow result in Hitlery Clinton being placed in the Oval Office.

The optics of hauling your political opponents into court is probably not going to go over bigly with the majority of Americans whether they deserve it or not.
The optics of your schizophrenic outbursts on USMB do not bode well for you, but that doesn’t stop you.

Forum List

Back