"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Quit lying and you and I might find some common ground.

I'll even go first. Israel is here to stay. Debating to the contrary is folly.

Ok... Ummm

The Palestinians deserve a country

Fair enough. Where do we go from here?

Good question......

I have no idea. I guess we can try to not be such assholes to eachother. If you disagree with something I say then tell me in a nice way so my response will be nice, and vice versa of course.

Israel abandons it's settlements, withdraws to the green line, gives palis east jerusalem and the WB, israel keeps west jerusalem but turns central jerusalem over to international control. In exchange palis give up right to return and admits israels right to exist and ceases all hostilities.

Jk lol !

Well your proposal is nice and all, but Abbas said there cannot be an agreement until all prisoners all released.

Palis found guilty of murder and other high crimes are transferred to pali prisons on the condition they serve out their terms. All rock throwing prisoners, children, women and others convicted of political crimes are released.

Last edited:
Israel abandons it's settlements, withdraws to the green line, gives palis east jerusalem and the WB, israel keeps west jerusalem but turns central jerusalem over to international control. In exchange palis give up right to return and admits israels right to exist and ceases all hostilities.

Once Israel gives Jerusalem away, Muslims will never let Jews freedom of worship. As long as that is an issue, not an inch of Jerusalem is to be given away. Not gonna happen

Once Israel gives Jerusalem away, Muslims will never let Jews freedom of worship. As long as that is an issue, not an inch of Jerusalem is to be given away. Not gonna happen

Shut up Lippy, this isn't your negotiation and you're not at the table.

Palis found guilty of murder and other high crimes are transferred to pali prisons on the condition they serve out their terms. All rock throwing prisoners, children, women and others convicted of political crimes are released.

You contradict yourself. Stone throwers killed Asher and Jonathan Palmer.

They will not be released and should not.

The same goes for those who threw the stone that paralyzed Adelle Biton.

Yeah, you're discussing Israel. And I'm Israeli.

Why should I have to say something about it:doubt:

You contradict yourself. Stone throwers killed Asher and Jonathan Palmer.

They will not be released and should not.

The same goes for those who threw the stone that paralyzed Adelle Biton.

Well, if they killed someone then they are murders and i think I covered that.

Yeah, you're discussing Israel. And I'm Israeli.

Why should I have to say something about it:doubt:

Because isreal and palis are never going to solve it. Let's see what non israelis and palis can come up with.

Let me say this...fuck israel and fuck palistine. I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm tired of having to deal with it.

What happened to toasty? Did he leave the negotiations?

Weird, i can't understand why this wasn't solved 60 years ago...

Here I am, an ex catholic irish swede willing to discuss and negotiate the primary challenge of modern man and i'm alone.

Last edited:
Toasty has left the room.

Okay Lippy, you're the pinch hitter. Respond to my offers...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back