‘There was just something not right about him,’ says woman who sat near church gunman

On the Hero who made that amazing shot....

Texas Church Hero Delivers Powerful Message; Owned Gun Range, Appears To Be NRA Supporter, Report Says

A report published late on Sunday night identified the man who allegedly used a firearm on Sunday to stop an armed attacker at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas as 71-year-old Jack Wilson.
----

The report says that Wilson, who allegedly shot the attacker approximately 5 seconds after the attacker fired his first shot, owned a shooting range in Texas called On Target Firearms Training Academy, Inc., until it burned down a couple of years ago.
------

On the page, Wilson’s company appears to have taught, or at least allowed, NRA FIRST Steps courses to be taught at the facility.

More on the Hero who fired that amazing shot...

'I’m Thankful to GOD': Hero Security Guard Speaks Out On Texas Church Shooting

"I’m thankful to GOD that I have been blessed with the ability and desire to serve him in the role of head of security at the church. I am very sad in the loss of two dear friends and brothers in CHRIST, but evil does exist in this world and I and other members are not going to allow evil to succeed," he added. "Please pray for all the members and their families in this time. Thank you for your prayers and understanding."

Wilson then revealed he used a SIG P229, chambered in .357 SIG, to take down the shooter with a single shot. Wilson is also a former firearms instructor and reserve sheriff's deputy.

During a press conference Sunday evening, West Freeway Church of Christ Senior Minister Britt Farmer said he was thankful the state of Texas allows people to carry inside churches. In addition to Wilson, video from inside the church showed at least five members of the congregation rushed to the scene with their firearms.

What is your next excuse gonna be?

Daughter of Deacon Shot and Killed During Church Service: ‘You Just Wonder Why?’

And here is what else she said.....since folks like you like to go on and on about how most blacks are so racist and all...

"Yet even in her grief, the 32-year-old has found that forgiveness exists.

“I forgive him [the gunman] and that’s the hardest thing to say,” she said."

Its like we keep seeing stories of these types of shootings where the families of the victim are quick to forgive the shooter....
A . I hit the black thugs nerves....I am agnostic, I forgive no one!

Isn't this what you said??

" Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!"

Don't weasel out of it now pussy...stand on what you said.....you are the one who brought race into this because yo goofy ass was so for sure race played a part....now when it doesn't fit the BS you were trying to push, now you mad at me for educating yo dumb ass...

Isabel Arreola, 38, said she did not know what to think when the man sat down two feet behind her and her 7-year-old daughter.

She wanted to think that he was there to worship, just like everyone else, but she had never seen him in church, and said he appeared to be in disguise.

His beard and the hair on his head looked fake, and he made her uncomfortable, Arreola said. She noticed him from the moment that he sat down, Arreola said.

She and her husband decided they would move to the other side of the church after communion, Arreola said.

Then the man got up, pulled a shotgun from his clothing and fired, she said.

“At the same time, we all dove for the floor,” she said. “My husband covered my daughter with his body.”

By the time they all got up, other church members were approaching the gunman with their weapons drawn.

“I was so surprised because I did not know that so many in the church were armed,” she said.

Two members of the congregation’s security team returned fire, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said. The gunman died at the scene, Bevering said.

Arreola said she could tell that one of the members of the security team was concerned about the shooter because he sat in the back right near him.

“They saved us,” Arreola said. “Unfortunately, two men lost their lives while they were doing so.”

Arreola said she couldn’t concentrate when the man was sitting behind her.

“I should have listened to my gut,” Arreola said. “While he was there, I couldn’t sing. I couldn’t pray. There was just something not right about him. But at the same time, I thought that maybe I was being too hard.”

(Excerpt) Read more at star-telegram.com ...

Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!
The shooter was described as a white man with black hair wearing a fake beard....he has been arrested multiple times in various cities, the shooter was believed to be transient and had ties to the area.....

Here is one of the victims...….
View attachment 297332

Anton “Tony” Wallace, 64, was a lifelong member of the Church of Christ, a registered nurse, husband and grandfather.

Here is what his daughter said about her dad...…

“The guy just stood up from the pew, turned toward my dad and I guess he shot at the security guard,” Tiffany continued. “I ran toward my dad and the last thing I remember is him asking for oxygen and I was just holding him, telling him I loved him and that he was going to make it. You just wonder why? How can someone so evil, the devil, step into the church and do this.”

BECAUSE OF rejects LIKE THIS
you always call out " the black-white thing" and this is why your just to stupid to see the victim you are to the SPL.
Southern Poverty Law Center Silent on Domestic Terror Attack Against Jews
Says the guy who was trying to imply race played a factor into this attack until I bitch slapped yo ass with the facts...fuk what you yapping about
Do we have to point out blacks attacking white, for you to absorb....you ARE THE RACIST, PLAIN TO SEE!

Again.....it is interesting that we don't have more information on the shooter........that hints at the following...

--he is likely not a white guy

--he is likely left wing

The fact that he used a shotgun, and not an AR-15 also will lead to less media coverage, since anti-gunners pretend that they will allow people to keep shotguns....

The fact that we have actual video of this shooting should mean this is covered 24/7 by the news media....is it?

Isabel Arreola, 38, said she did not know what to think when the man sat down two feet behind her and her 7-year-old daughter.

She wanted to think that he was there to worship, just like everyone else, but she had never seen him in church, and said he appeared to be in disguise.

His beard and the hair on his head looked fake, and he made her uncomfortable, Arreola said. She noticed him from the moment that he sat down, Arreola said.

She and her husband decided they would move to the other side of the church after communion, Arreola said.

Then the man got up, pulled a shotgun from his clothing and fired, she said.

“At the same time, we all dove for the floor,” she said. “My husband covered my daughter with his body.”

By the time they all got up, other church members were approaching the gunman with their weapons drawn.

“I was so surprised because I did not know that so many in the church were armed,” she said.

Two members of the congregation’s security team returned fire, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said. The gunman died at the scene, Bevering said.

Arreola said she could tell that one of the members of the security team was concerned about the shooter because he sat in the back right near him.

“They saved us,” Arreola said. “Unfortunately, two men lost their lives while they were doing so.”

Arreola said she couldn’t concentrate when the man was sitting behind her.

“I should have listened to my gut,” Arreola said. “While he was there, I couldn’t sing. I couldn’t pray. There was just something not right about him. But at the same time, I thought that maybe I was being too hard.”

(Excerpt) Read more at star-telegram.com ...

Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!
The shooter was described as a white man with black hair wearing a fake beard....he has been arrested multiple times in various cities, the shooter was believed to be transient and had ties to the area.....

Here is one of the victims...….
View attachment 297332

Anton “Tony” Wallace, 64, was a lifelong member of the Church of Christ, a registered nurse, husband and grandfather.

Here is what his daughter said about her dad...…

“The guy just stood up from the pew, turned toward my dad and I guess he shot at the security guard,” Tiffany continued. “I ran toward my dad and the last thing I remember is him asking for oxygen and I was just holding him, telling him I loved him and that he was going to make it. You just wonder why? How can someone so evil, the devil, step into the church and do this.”
Thanks biff. Now was the other victim white, who you biasedly left out of your post?....Seems the shooter was well known by law enforcement!
Well known but not to the public.

Daughter of Deacon Shot and Killed During Church Service: ‘You Just Wonder Why?’

And here is what else she said.....since folks like you like to go on and on about how most blacks are so racist and all...

Its like we keep seeing stories of these types of shootings where the families of the victim are quick to forgive the shooter....

" Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!"

Don't weasel out of it now pussy...stand on what you said.....you are the one who brought race into this because yo goofy ass was so for sure race played a part....now when it doesn't fit the BS you were trying to push, now you mad at me for educating yo dumb ass...
And ?....let's try again to call someone a racist who points out the obvious...
Black man shoots four because they are white.
whitegirlbleedalot.com/black-man-shoots-people-because-they-are-white

Black man shoots four because they are white. ... Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn’t specify why Faust wanted to shoot white people, and police have not talked about why he

Black Man Shoots Up White Church - Media Ignores Anti ...
https://thedailycoin.org/2017/10/04/black-man-shoots-white-church-media-ignores-anti...

Black Man Shoots Up White Church – Media Ignores Anti-White Hate Crime Video – Mark Dice A black man went on a shooting rampage at a white church in Tennessee to get ‘revenge’ for Dylann Roof doing the same thing...

And you wonder why?....stupidity follows this imbecile....want MORE?

Black man shoots four because they are white. ... Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn’t specify why Faust wanted to shoot white people, and police have not talked about why he

https://thedailycoin.org/2017/10/04/black-man-shoots-white-church-media-ignores-anti...

Black Man Shoots Up White Church – Media Ignores Anti-White Hate Crime Video – Mark Dice A black man went on a shooting rampage at a white church in Tennessee to get ‘revenge’ for Dylann Roof doing the same thing...

Can you point to all of the posts being made claiming that this Faust guy was really paid by the KOCH brothers to make other black people look bad -- or that he was part of some false flag operation??

I'll wait

Can you point to all of the posts being made claiming that this Faust guy was really paid by the KOCH brothers to make other black people look bad -- or that he was part of some false flag operation??

I'll wait
Please quote where I talked about the Koch brothers! Or are you getting mixed up AGAIN about what I said and someone else said?

Heavy ^ | 12/30/19 | Jessica McBride

Jack Wilson, the security volunteer who quickly shot the Texas church shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ, stopping him and likely saving many lives, is a former reserve deputy sheriff who was the long-time owner of a firearms training academy. Wilson Is a Donald Trump Supporter Who Believes the ‘Survival of the USA’ Will Be DeterOn his campaign website, Wilson shared a graphic from another man that reads in part, “All members of the House &/or Senate that support illegal aliens over US Citizens are in violation of their Oath of Office and should therefore be REMOVED FROM OFFICE....

I'll wait
Please quote where I talked about the Koch brothers! Or are you getting mixed up AGAIN about what I said and someone else said?
Its ok if u want to play dumb.....but let's recap...

When a white guy shoots up a synagogue, or a Walmart or any other white racist motivated attack -- we always hear folks like you calling it a false flag, claiming the government made it up -- claiming George Soros was behind it....or when you are forced to have to admit it was a white racist -- you minimize it as "well, he is just a wack job, that's all"

Whenever a black guy attacks or kills someone due to their racist motivations -- suddenly it is a crisis and a bunch of "that's how most blacks are..." "Obama made them do it..." "This is why we need to target all blacks" blah blah ….

On this very message board -- someone suggested that Jews should just go randomly shoot black people as retaliation...and I don't recall you or anyone else like you pushing back on that..so like I said, fuk what you are talking about....

I'll wait
Its ok if u want to play dumb.....but let's recap...

When a white guy shoots up a synagogue, or a Walmart or any other white racist motivated attack -- we always hear folks like you calling it a false flag, claiming the government made it up -- claiming George Soros was behind it....or when you are forced to have to admit it was a white racist -- you minimize it as "well, he is just a wack job, that's all"

Whenever a black guy attacks or kills someone due to their racist motivations -- suddenly it is a crisis and a bunch of "that's how most blacks are..." "Obama made them do it..." "This is why we need to target all blacks" blah blah ….

On this very message board -- someone suggested that Jews should just go randomly shoot black people as retaliation...and I don't recall you or anyone else like you pushing back on that..so like I said, fuk what you are talking about....
Quote me where I ever said it was a FALSE FLAG, you lying black thug!

ENCi1x2XYAUNbuj

On the Hero who made that amazing shot....

Texas Church Hero Delivers Powerful Message; Owned Gun Range, Appears To Be NRA Supporter, Report Says

A report published late on Sunday night identified the man who allegedly used a firearm on Sunday to stop an armed attacker at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas as 71-year-old Jack Wilson.
----

The report says that Wilson, who allegedly shot the attacker approximately 5 seconds after the attacker fired his first shot, owned a shooting range in Texas called On Target Firearms Training Academy, Inc.,
until it burned down a couple of years ago.
------

On the page, Wilson’s company appears to have taught, or at least allowed, NRA FIRST Steps courses to be taught at the facility.

5 seconds! Fuck yea.

If it were up to asshole liberals, they would have had to wait many minutes for LE to arrive as the gunman mowed down the congregation.

Anti 2nd ammendment communists are a serious threat to our society.

Forum List

Back