‘There was just something not right about him,’ says woman who sat near church gunman

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Isabel Arreola, 38, said she did not know what to think when the man sat down two feet behind her and her 7-year-old daughter.

She wanted to think that he was there to worship, just like everyone else, but she had never seen him in church, and said he appeared to be in disguise.

His beard and the hair on his head looked fake, and he made her uncomfortable, Arreola said. She noticed him from the moment that he sat down, Arreola said.

She and her husband decided they would move to the other side of the church after communion, Arreola said.

Then the man got up, pulled a shotgun from his clothing and fired, she said.

“At the same time, we all dove for the floor,” she said. “My husband covered my daughter with his body.”

By the time they all got up, other church members were approaching the gunman with their weapons drawn.

“I was so surprised because I did not know that so many in the church were armed,” she said.

Two members of the congregation’s security team returned fire, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said. The gunman died at the scene, Bevering said.

Arreola said she could tell that one of the members of the security team was concerned about the shooter because he sat in the back right near him.

“They saved us,” Arreola said. “Unfortunately, two men lost their lives while they were doing so.”

Arreola said she couldn’t concentrate when the man was sitting behind her.

“I should have listened to my gut,” Arreola said. “While he was there, I couldn’t sing. I couldn’t pray. There was just something not right about him. But at the same time, I thought that maybe I was being too hard.”

(Excerpt) Read more at star-telegram.com ...

Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!

Isabel Arreola, 38, said she did not know what to think when the man sat down two feet behind her and her 7-year-old daughter.

She wanted to think that he was there to worship, just like everyone else, but she had never seen him in church, and said he appeared to be in disguise.

His beard and the hair on his head looked fake, and he made her uncomfortable, Arreola said. She noticed him from the moment that he sat down, Arreola said.

She and her husband decided they would move to the other side of the church after communion, Arreola said.

“At the same time, we all dove for the floor,” she said. “My husband covered my daughter with his body.”

By the time they all got up, other church members were approaching the gunman with their weapons drawn.

“I was so surprised because I did not know that so many in the church were armed,” she said.

Two members of the congregation’s security team returned fire, White Settlement Police Chief J.P. Bevering said. The gunman died at the scene, Bevering said.

Arreola said she could tell that one of the members of the security team was concerned about the shooter because he sat in the back right near him.

“They saved us,” Arreola said. “Unfortunately, two men lost their lives while they were doing so.”

“I should have listened to my gut,” Arreola said. “While he was there, I couldn’t sing. I couldn’t pray. There was just something not right about him. But at the same time, I thought that maybe I was being too hard.”

Usually after one of these shooting, the MSM posting everything about the shooter. But in this case, they are very quiet!!!....Sounds like an ANTIFA DISGUISE!.....STILL HAVE NO INFO IF SHOOTER WAS WHITE. BLACK OR HISPANIC.... ONEwould think the MSM would be hawking this if white, as they usually do!
The shooter was described as a white man with black hair wearing a fake beard....he has been arrested multiple times in various cities, the shooter was believed to be transient and had ties to the area.....

Here is one of the victims...….
Wallace.jpg

Anton “Tony” Wallace, 64, was a lifelong member of the Church of Christ, a registered nurse, husband and grandfather.

Here is what his daughter said about her dad...…

“The guy just stood up from the pew, turned toward my dad and I guess he shot at the security guard,” Tiffany continued. “I ran toward my dad and the last thing I remember is him asking for oxygen and I was just holding him, telling him I loved him and that he was going to make it. You just wonder why? How can someone so evil, the devil, step into the church and do this.”

The shooter was described as a white man with black hair wearing a fake beard....he has been arrested multiple times in various cities, the shooter was believed to be transient and had ties to the area.....

View attachment 297332

Anton “Tony” Wallace, 64, was a lifelong member of the Church of Christ, a registered nurse, husband and grandfather.

“The guy just stood up from the pew, turned toward my dad and I guess he shot at the security guard,” Tiffany continued. “I ran toward my dad and the last thing I remember is him asking for oxygen and I was just holding him, telling him I loved him and that he was going to make it. You just wonder why? How can someone so evil, the devil, step into the church and do this.”
Thanks biff. Now was the other victim white, who you biasedly left out of your post?....Seems the shooter was well known by law enforcement!

View attachment 297332

Link?

View attachment 297332

Thanks biff. Now was the other victim white, who you biasedly left out of your post?....Seems the shooter was well known by law enforcement!
He is the only victim who was named since his daughter actually agreed to be interviewed by that evil media that always rushes to release info if it was a white guy and stuff....

Are you planning to delete this post now or you wanna just let it fester like one of your herpes blisters??

View attachment 297332

Link?
What is your next excuse gonna be?

Daughter of Deacon Shot and Killed During Church Service: ‘You Just Wonder Why?’

View attachment 297332

He is the only victim who was named since his daughter actually agreed to be interviewed by that evil media that always rushes to release info if it was a white guy and stuff....

Are you planning to delete this post now or you wanna just let it fester like one of your herpes blisters??
And what should I delete, in you biased, twisted small mind?...The FACT that the guy looked black in that video?...Want to argue that fact...go back and look at him compared to other white people in that still....asshole

View attachment 297332

Link?

Daughter of Deacon Shot and Killed During Church Service: ‘You Just Wonder Why?’
What excuse, Your wanting to start shit again because I am on a different political side?....you are pathetic!

DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon

A good guy with a gun saves dozens of lives, the corrupt media yawns. – When a bad guy with a gun entered a Church of Christ sanctuary during Sunday morning service yesterday, he thought he’d have easy pickings. Well over 200 Christian parishioners were in attendance, and he no doubt figured he would be able to hang around for as long as he wanted and to basically name his score of victims.

The one thing this scumbag did not account for, however, was the presence of good guys with guns in the building, one of whom shot and killed him shortly after he began shooting. And good Texas gals with guns as well. Indeed in the breakdown of the video of the shooting, you can see that no fewer than seven people present, including two security guards, drew down on the perpetrator when he opened fire:

Rathdranalon @Daicheal Some anon broke down the footage from the shooting at the Texas church earlier on and no less than seven of the congregation members happened to be armed including one elderly lady (no. 5).

Ain't no messing around down that way by the looks of things.

CC: @DaddyWarpig

The hilarious comedian Ron White had this great line about Texas and Texans:

“If you kill somebody in Texas, Texas will kill you back.”

On Sunday morning in White Settlement, Texas, Texans killed back a monster who had killed two of their own. This result was made possible by the concealed carry laws in Texas, which allow licensed citizens to carry concealed firearms into most public places, including churches. To emphasize that key point even more, the security guard responsible for taking the killer down (pictured below) has been identified as a local man named Jack Wilson, who happens to be a licensed firearms instructor.

The police in White Settlement, a small suburb of Fort Worth, have thus far chosen not to make the identity of the gunman public, which is great. Let’s hope they never name the degenerate scumbag – he doesn’t merit the attention or infamy. It’s a shame that law enforcement officials in other cities where these attacks happen don’t take the same approach, since infamy is what these people are seeking.

Of course, our corrupt news media outside of Fox News and the local news outlets in the Dallas/Fort Worth area barely chose to report on this incident. That’s not just because the number of those dead remained blessedly low, but also because of the very fact that the outcome of the incident highlights the undeniable value of concealed carry laws and of having armed security onsite at churches, schools and other public places.

Regional Director of Texas Department of Public Safety Jeoff Williams emphasized just how important those farcors were in saving lives, when he said this to the assembled press:

“The citizens who were inside that church undoubtedly saved 242 other parishioners.”

Yes, they did. But those factors do not fit the prevailing anti-gun Democrat/media narrative, thus relegating this event to something to be avoided by the corrupt editors and reporters at the national media outlets.

It must be a truly miserable existence to work inside a dying “news” operation that considers its overarching job to be creating and maintaining a false reality for an ever-diminishing audience.

God bless the people of White Settlement, and the families of those who were lost or injured in this heinous act.

That is all.

View attachment 297332

Link?

Excuse for what?

A good guy with a gun saves dozens of lives, the corrupt media yawns. – When a bad guy with a gun entered a Church of Christ sanctuary during Sunday morning service yesterday, he thought he’d have easy pickings. Well over 200 Christian parishioners were in attendance, and he no doubt figured he would be able to hang around for as long as he wanted and to basically name his score of victims.

The one thing this scumbag did not account for, however, was the presence of good guys with guns in the building, one of whom shot and killed him shortly after he began shooting. And good Texas gals with guns as well. Indeed in the breakdown of the video of the shooting, you can see that no fewer than seven people present, including two security guards, drew down on the perpetrator when he opened fire:

Rathdranalon @Daicheal Some anon broke down the footage from the shooting at the Texas church earlier on and no less than seven of the congregation members happened to be armed including one elderly lady (no. 5).

On Sunday morning in White Settlement, Texas, Texans killed back a monster who had killed two of their own. This result was made possible by the concealed carry laws in Texas, which allow licensed citizens to carry concealed firearms into most public places, including churches. To emphasize that key point even more, the security guard responsible for taking the killer down (pictured below) has been identified as a local man named Jack Wilson, who happens to be a licensed firearms instructor.

The police in White Settlement, a small suburb of Fort Worth, have thus far chosen not to make the identity of the gunman public, which is great. Let’s hope they never name the degenerate scumbag – he doesn’t merit the attention or infamy. It’s a shame that law enforcement officials in other cities where these attacks happen don’t take the same approach, since infamy is what these people are seeking.

Of course, our corrupt news media outside of Fox News and the local news outlets in the Dallas/Fort Worth area barely chose to report on this incident. That’s not just because the number of those dead remained blessedly low, but also because of the very fact that the outcome of the incident highlights the undeniable value of concealed carry laws and of having armed security onsite at churches, schools and other public places.

Regional Director of Texas Department of Public Safety Jeoff Williams emphasized just how important those farcors were in saving lives, when he said this to the assembled press:

“The citizens who were inside that church undoubtedly saved 242 other parishioners.”

Yes, they did. But those factors do not fit the prevailing anti-gun Democrat/media narrative, thus relegating this event to something to be avoided by the corrupt editors and reporters at the national media outlets.

It must be a truly miserable existence to work inside a dying “news” operation that considers its overarching job to be creating and maintaining a false reality for an ever-diminishing audience.

God bless the people of White Settlement, and the families of those who were lost or injured in this heinous act.

That is all.

So what’s the deal with the scumbag?

Antifa trash? Muslim getting into paradise?

And here is what else she said.....since folks like you like to go on and on about how most blacks are so racist and all...

"Yet even in her grief, the 32-year-old has found that forgiveness exists.

“I forgive him [the gunman] and that’s the hardest thing to say,” she said."

Its like we keep seeing stories of these types of shootings where the families of the victim are quick to forgive the shooter....

That is all.

When it is neither one of those demographics --- then what is the next demographic you will blame??

That is all.

The MSM WON'T tell us, they surely know by now!

And here is what else she said.....since folks like you like to go on and on about how most blacks are so racist and all...

"Yet even in her grief, the 32-year-old has found that forgiveness exists.

“I forgive him [the gunman] and that’s the hardest thing to say,” she said."

Its like we keep seeing stories of these types of shootings where the families of the victim are quick to forgive the shooter....
A . I hit the black thugs nerves....I am agnostic, I forgive no one!

That is all.

When it is neither one of those demographics --- then what is the next demographic you will blame??

The demographic is a Christian-hating variety, no matter how you want to spin it. Those are the usual suspects, cry about it all you want snowflake.

View attachment 297332

BECAUSE OF rejects LIKE THIS
you always call out " the black-white thing" and this is why your just to stupid to see the victim you are to the SPL.
Southern Poverty Law Center Silent on Domestic Terror Attack Against Jews

That is all.

Even with actual video of the incident, they are down playing the attack...

View attachment 297332

BECAUSE OF rejects LIKE THIS
you always call out " the black-white thing" and this is why your just to stupid to see the victim you are to the SPL.
Southern Poverty Law Center Silent on Domestic Terror Attack Against Jews
Says the guy who was trying to imply race played a factor into this attack until I bitch slapped yo ass with the facts...fuk what you yapping about

Forum List

Back