There was a woman molested .........

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
There was a woman raped by a man. He said just before the act, "You aren't a young boy but you will have to do". She asked him if he was a Priest. He Answered, "Why Yes, how did you know". She said, "Lucky Guess".

Right after he left,another man comes along. He helps himself to her wares. But before he leaves, he steals her money and her credit cards. She asked him, "Are you a Democrat". He answered, "Why Yes, how did you know". She answered, "Lucky Guess".

Before She could collect herself, another man comes along. He help himself to her charms. When he is done, he steals her birth control pills. She asked him if he was a Republican. He answered "Why yes. Was that a lucky guess?" She answered, nope, no guess needed.

Yeah um, might want to have another cup of coffee and go back to the day job.

There was a woman raped by a man. He said just before the act, "You aren't a young boy but you will have to do". She asked him if he was a Priest. He Answered, "Why Yes, how did you know". She said, "Lucky Guess".

Right after he left,another man comes along. He helps himself to her wares. But before he leaves, he steals her money and her credit cards. She asked him, "Are you a Democrat". He answered, "Why Yes, how did you know". She answered, "Lucky Guess".

Before She could collect herself, another man comes along. He help himself to her charms. When he is done, he steals her birth control pills. She asked him if he was a Republican. He answered "Why yes. Was that a lucky guess?" She answered, nope, no guess needed.
It would have been funnier if the republican took the birth control pills before he had sex with her

Ugh. That which has been read cannot be unread.

I regret performing clickage on this thread, seriously.

Actually this is the funniest post in the thread so far.
If Batfink shows up it will almost have been worth it.

It would have been funnier if the republican took the birth control pills before he had sex with her

That is not how the pill works

This is a stupid joke but can still generate a giggle or two. Gawd knows its funnier than the OP though

WINDOWS:

Please enter your new password.

USER:

Cabbage

WINDOWS:

Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER:

Boiled cabbage

WINDOWS:

Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

USER:

1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS:

Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces

USER:

50damnboiledcabbages

WINDOWS:

Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character

USER:

50DAMNboiledcabbages

WINDOWS:

Sorry the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively

USER:

50damnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYo urAssIfYouDon' tGiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS:

Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER:

ReallyPissedOff50DamnBoiledCab bagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontG iveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS:

Sorry, that password is already in use

No Shit Sherlock

But taking it away after sex is stupid

No Shit Sherlock

But taking it away after sex is stupid

That No Sher Shitlock. And He wanted to make sure she didn't have any protection for later. He was related to the family that owns Hobby Lobby.

You Rang?

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Disclaimer: Batfink is making an appearance solely for the benefit of notre cher ami Pogo, not for this noxious thread.

Only a Republican would think him taking the birth control pills would prevent pregnancy. Plus, when he chews them, they taste terrible.

You Rang?

Batfink

Disclaimer: Batfink is making an appearance solely for the benefit of notre cher ami Pogo, not for this noxious thread.

If I pissed you off in any way............My job is done here.

You Rang?

Batfink

You have a highly inflated and inaccurate sense of your worth here.

You bore me.

You Rang?

Batfink

You bore me.

You seem to be standing too close to my drill press again. Please step away.

You Rang?

Batfink

You bore me.

Boring as in Dull as Dishwater.

Dense as in Dumb a a Rock.

I thought you were a noob, but see you regged in 2014, so it's clear you've never posted anything worth reading. Adios.

You Rang?

Batfink

You bore me.

Boring as in Dull as Dishwater.

Dense as in Dumb a a Rock.

I thought you were a noob, but see you regged in 2014, so it's clear you've never posted anything worth reading. Adios.

If I had known it was this easy to get you to leave I would have done it long ago. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

You Rang?

Batfink

Batphinck is my Muse. It's like "Forward in all directions!".

Forum List

Back