There should be a boycott of Alabama if Roy Moore wins

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!

Cancel conventions, vacations, business trips, hotel reservations, etc. We can't accept a pedo, child molester and someone that doesn't believe women should run for office as a senator in a civilized country!

We had Bill Clinton and survived just fine.....

Cough, cough, Joe Biden, cough

Let's all form a Science Rocks boycott! Everyone puts the douchebag on ignore and see how much he likes talking to himself!

Nah! We can't do that! The loss of the opportunities to laugh at his stupid stunts would be catastrophic to everyone's psyche.

this coming from a phony who doesnt care to much about minorities.....yea many here have read your past bullshit matt...

I didnt know many people had Alabama as a vacation destination. You learn something new everyday.

If my Son is ever accused, and the accusers waited FORTY YEARS without any evidence that he actually did what they accused him of................

Do you think I'd give a fuck that you didn't come to my State?

Got it bumblefuck. Produce evidence or shut your butthurt mouth.

I wouldn't dare give up my John Emerald Distilling Co. Their Hugh Wesley's Gin is positively delightful.

Boycotts are pretty stupid- and it would just make those Alabamans that vote for Moore- even more certain that they did the right thing in choosing an accused child molester rather than the guy who prosecuted the KKK.

The Senate will likely reject Moore- setting it up for the Governor of Alabama to appoint Strange or someone else.

Boycotts are pretty stupid.

I didnt know many people had Alabama as a vacation destination. You learn something new everyday.

You would be surprised then. There is a beautiful beach. Tons of people go. Snowbirds stay all winter.

All products produced in this piece of shit of a state should be boycotted. I don't care if it will cost me twice as much!

Fuck pedos!
What pedo?
Moore

Moore is a pedo?

according to who?

Loudmouths on a message board?
According to the child he molested and lots of people in Alabama.

What people? Oh doesn't matter. I am, and never have been a fan.

Forum List

Back