There’s Something about Harry

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Dirty slimy mob/union paid for Reid is the poster idiot of why we NEED TERM LIMITS

SNIP:

By The Editors

Comments

The Editors would like to extend our condolences to Senator Harry Reid and his family as they go through this difficult time. While we can only guess at the exact nature of the psychiatric or neurological trauma the Senate majority leader has suffered, we assume that it is severe, judging by his symptoms, the most prominent of which is his new habit of taking to the Senate floor to deliver speeches that sound like they ought to be coming from a man wearing a bathrobe in front of a liquor store in Cleveland.

The Washington Post, which once had the fine discretion to overlook the embarrassing personal defects of Democrats within its good graces, recently awarded the poor man the dreaded “three Pinocchios” from its fact-checkers, who noted that the senator’s latest claims about the proprietors of Koch Industries, about whom Senator Reid obsesses the way Rosie O’Donnell obsesses about metallurgy, were largely disconnected from reality. Senator Reid, citing a recent White House report, claimed that Koch Industries was one of the main causes of global warming and that it was responsible for more greenhouse-gas emissions than Dow Chemical, Exxon, and General Electric combined. The report said no such thing and identified Exxon as a much, much larger emitter than Koch, which is no surprise, given that Koch is not in the oil-drilling business but in the refining and derivatives business. General Electric does not appear in the report at all. We deplore the Washington Post’s cheap exploitation of the troubles of an obviously confused man to sell newspapers.

By the fact-checkers’ reckoning, Koch Industries is, under the most damning calculation, responsible for one six-thousandth of 1 percent of worldwide carbon dioxide emissions. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, which issued a report ranking the world’s worst corporate global-warming offenders, did not see fit to put Koch on the top-50 list, and Richard Heede of Climate Mitigation Services, who published a similar list, also excluded Koch Industries.

Senator Reid’s office is not doing him any favors, having issued a statement that “the overall point of Senator Reid’s speech was true,” despite the senator’s nearly complete break with reality on the matter of Charles and David Koch.

ALL of it here
There?s Something about Harry | National Review Online

I knew a man who was going through the same thing as Harry Reid. He started making some bizarre statements that didn't make any sense. Family and friends thought he was just getting old. Then he had a brain aneurysm and died. No one had a clue, except for his behavior, that there was something going on in his head.

Best thing for Harry to do is quit. Go out and enjoy life what little he has left.

Well i heard that harry was a boxer so maybe it could be from getting punched in the head to many times. They should look there in his head but they probably wont find anything. Literally

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mental harry went to bed.mental harry bumped his head. mental harry was still mental harry.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When he was in the car wreck I trembled with excitement, hoping he was in hell with Teddy. I hate it when they tease us like that.

New voting restrictions do not solve the problem. Term limits only encourage voter apathy. Media bias is a problem for the American public like it has been since the media decided not to inform Americans that Woodie Wilson had a stroke and his wife was the de-facto president FDR was a virtual corpse and Camelot was fueled by Dr. Feelgoods. It's amazing how ignorant (in the true sense of the word) Americans can be in the age of information. The same people who promote term limits ridicule the Tea Party for trying to get the best candidates and confronting politicians in real situations.

Anyone running for any public office should be required to swear the same oath as a witness in a murder trial and under oath for the duration of their term in office, subject to perjury charges and prison time.

That wouldn't solve all our problems, but would be a good start.

Forum List

Back