There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause.

I can’t, because it’s a hoax inbred in demofk control globally to take out the United States people
Then how can you criticise the manner in which we choose to address it?

There you go. But your comments about China and India are completely meaningless if you actually believe there is no problem.

Aren't you all clever.

The evidence still stands. The Earth is getting warmer and human combustion of fossil fuels is the primary cause.
For which there is almost NO evidence that's not based on GUESSES as to what temperatures world-wide were 150 years ago. There were no "monitoring stations" in Siberia, Patagonia or Antarctica back then so without accurate data, there cannot be any evidence that world-wide temperatures are on the rise.

For which there is almost NO evidence that's not based on GUESSES as to what temperatures world-wide were 150 years ago. There were no "monitoring stations" in Siberia, Patagonia or Antarctica back then so without accurate data, there cannot be any evidence that world-wide temperatures are on the rise.
There ARE thermometer readings from 150 years ago and numerous proxies exist and have been studied, extensively. And it is entirely reasonable to interpolate temperatures in uncovered areas based from surrounding temperatures, topography, historical wind patterns, etc.

Plymouth R
And yet Plymouth Rock still sits at sea level. Zero rise in what 3-400 yrs.
People won't know what snow is as they get buried in it

The date on the side of the rock is 1620. Obviously the sea level hasn’t changed much in 400 years.

1680891221617.jpeg

Plymouth Rock during nor'easter is a photograph by Janice Drew which was uploaded on March 13th, 2020.

More fracking wouldn't help and the undocumented aliens produce less CO2 here than they would just about anywhere else.

More fracking wouldn't help

Why do you feel that?

the undocumented aliens produce less CO2 here than they would just about anywhere else.

More liberal bad math. Remember when you thought the US released the second most per capita?

More fracking wouldn't help

Why do you feel that?
It would lower the price of oil and natural gas.
the undocumented aliens produce less CO2 here than they would just about anywhere else.

More liberal bad math. Remember when you thought the US released the second most per capita?
The list of nations with higher per capita emissions goes Qatar, Montenegro, Kuwait, Trinidad & Tobago, UAE, Oman, Canada, Brunei, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Australia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands, Saudi Arabia, United States. So, for the most part, yeah, I'm sure.

The list of nations with higher per capita emissions goes Qatar, Montenegro, Kuwait, Trinidad & Tobago, UAE, Oman, Canada, Brunei, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Australia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands, Saudi Arabia, United States. So, for the most part, yeah, I'm sure.

Which would further reduce the use of coal.

What's the list of countries with lower per capita emissions than the US?

Aren't you all clever.

The evidence still stands. The Earth is getting warmer and human combustion of fossil fuels is the primary cause.
Why is it 70 one day and 30 the next? Why won’t you explain?

Which would further reduce the use of coal.

What's the list of countries with lower per capita emissions than the US?
I've done enough typing and at the moment only have a phone. It would be every nation on the planet that wasn't on my previous list.

I've done enough typing and at the moment only have a phone. It would be every nation on the planet that wasn't on my previous list.

So, this was a lie?

The ROVs have been doing high precision mapping of those ridges and found that in some locations, the ice could retreat as much as 2,000 feet in one day. Got it?
Did they discover the same thing happens in every interglacial period?

Forum List

Back