There is simply no denying it is time for "common sense" gun laws

A common sense gun law is to have comprehensive background check laws, instead of partial ones with loopholes.

Common sense gun laws is recognizing that wherever guns are banned, tragedy ensues. And wherever guns are prevalent, peace and lawfulness ensues.

Background checks only ban guns for people ineligible to own them. Why is it so important to you to have loopholes in those laws?
Anyone with a fucking brain knows if they have any sort of police record involving any sort of physical violence one of the first things they are told is: "This means who may not own any firearms".
How many of these people would then go into a store/gun show and attempt to buy a legal firearm? Fucking GOLD STAR!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!

They buy one off a private individual who has no obligation to check their background.
So how do 'comprehensive background checks' prevent them from getting what is then an 'illegal' gun?
They doesn't obviously.
The fucking radical muslim terrorist in SB wasn't deterred. He passed the CBCs with flying colors.
The fact is the West is now at war with radical muslims. Period.
Sane peaceful law abiding citizens have a right to protect themselves from violent thugs and radical muslims. Both groups should not be allowed to exist in a civilised society.

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.
Why would you want to live in a country where you think this is necessary? America is really fucked if all of this is necessary.
I don't think this is necessary - I know it is. The data proves it. And it's 100% necessary in any country. There are bad people in the world. It's a simple reality. It's time to stop living in la-la land and embrace reality. That is, unless one values ideology over human life.
I live in a civilized country where very few people carry guns. You are the one in La La Land. Wake up.
Yeah....very few people carry guns and many are raped, assaulted, and/or murdered. Bad people exist. It's an undeniable fact.
Not true, just convenient to your delusion.

A common sense gun law is to have comprehensive background check laws, instead of partial ones with loopholes.

Common sense gun laws is recognizing that wherever guns are banned, tragedy ensues. And wherever guns are prevalent, peace and lawfulness ensues.

Background checks only ban guns for people ineligible to own them. Why is it so important to you to have loopholes in those laws?
Anyone with a fucking brain knows if they have any sort of police record involving any sort of physical violence one of the first things they are told is: "This means who may not own any firearms".
How many of these people would then go into a store/gun show and attempt to buy a legal firearm? Fucking GOLD STAR!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!

Stores aren't where the loopholes are fuckwit.
So put up where I used the word "loophole". You can' because I did not use the word.
I was referring to the FACT that no one who knows they are prohibited from possessing a firearm is going to be dumb enough to go to a licensed firearm seller, who they know by law must do a background check, and attempt to purchase a legal firearm.
It's all a fucking LIB delusion anyway.
Anyone with the cash can go into any inner city negro shithole and buy as many cheap knock-off guns as they want to.

So put up where I used the word "loophole". You can' because I did not use the word.
I was referring to the FACT that no one who knows they are prohibited from possessing a firearm is going to be dumb enough to go to a licensed firearm seller, who they know by law must do a background check, and attempt to purchase a legal firearm.

Which has nothing to do with loopholes. The loophole is that the guy can go to YOU and buy a gun with NO background check.

Why is it so important to you to keep that loophole open?

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.
Why would you want to live in a country where you think this is necessary? America is really fucked if all of this is necessary.
I don't think this is necessary - I know it is. The data proves it. And it's 100% necessary in any country. There are bad people in the world. It's a simple reality. It's time to stop living in la-la land and embrace reality. That is, unless one values ideology over human life.
I live in a civilized country where very few people carry guns. You are the one in La La Land. Wake up.
Yeah....very few people carry guns and many are raped, assaulted, and/or murdered. Bad people exist. It's an undeniable fact.
Absolutely true. And at the end of the day - it is my God-given right to carry a firearm. So your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant.

Which has nothing to do with loopholes. The loophole is that the guy can go to YOU and buy a gun with NO background check.

Because it's impossible to close it. How in the hell is a private citizen going to run a background check?!?

Absolutely true. And at the end of the day - it is my God-given right to carry a firearm. So your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant.

See how God helps you if your gun possession is illegal.

Because it's impossible to close it. How in the hell is a private citizen going to run a background check?!?

They go to the appropriate authority. It's done all over the world, including in Switzerland, the gun nuts go-to model for gun control.

So now explain how anyone is going to 'close' the 'loophole' AKA going into any inner city negro shithole and buying as many illegal firearms as they can afford from the gang bangers.
Close THAT loophole if you can.
That loophole is big enough to fit Hillary's ass through.
No law abiding citizen is going to go into that shithole and buy an illegal firearm. They never need to. They can just go to any gun store and buy a legal firearm.

So now explain how anyone is going to 'close' the 'loophole' AKA going into any inner city negro shithole and buying as many illegal firearms as they can afford from the gang bangers.
No law abiding citizen is going to go into that shithole and buy an illegal firearm. They never need to. They can just go to any gun store and buy a legal firearm.

If you make a private sale to an ineligible purchaser when it's required you make a background check, and you don't, you have committed a crime.

That's the point of closing the loophole. To make harder for the ineligible to make a purchase.

You are aware more people are accidently killed by firearms than are killed in mass shootings? The number of accidental deaths just jumped up dramatically. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a nanny-state where the government tells us what's good for us and makes decisions for us because we're "not able to". If people are stupid and get themselves killed a gun-that's their fault and problem, don't make me suffer as a responsible gun owner.

I think this post is some sort of litmus test to see how many people will agree and thereby be used as a gauge for public stupidity. Well done! You've provided a valuable service!

If you make a private sale to an ineligible purchaser when it's required you make a background check, and you don't, you have committed a crime.

That's the point of closing the loophole. To make harder for the ineligible to make a purchase.

You didn't answer my previous question for you, and I'm really curious as to what you think:

If a student in my class stands up and starts shooting at other students or myself, how can I efficiently protect the lives of my 24 other students from the 1?

You are aware more people are accidently killed by firearms than are killed in mass shootings? The number of accidental deaths just jumped up dramatically. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a nanny-state where the government tells us what's good for us and makes decisions for us because we're "not able to". If people are stupid and get themselves killed a gun-that's their fault and problem, don't make me suffer as a responsible gun owner.

If you start letting guns into schools and areas with lots of people more innocent people will become victims of accidents. If the solution kills more than the problem, how is it a solution?

If you start letting guns into schools and areas with lots of people more innocent people will become victims of accidents. If the solution kills more than the problem, how is it a solution?

How many times has a person carrying concealed weapon in a public place accidentally shot anyone?

Kill the thugs. Kill the terrorists. Kill the ...

Oh, never mind. Regardless, disarming citizens will not disarm the bad guys. Never has, never will.

The gun control farce: The Gun Control Farce

Common Sense is not very common.

Would any of these laws have stopped:

• Orlando?
  • Boston Marathon BOMBING?
  • CA?
  • Ft Hood?
Did they stop Paris?

It's not the guns, it's terrorism.

Last edited:

How many times has a person carrying concealed weapon in a public place accidentally shot anyone?
Well, here's one time...

Incidents are common.

Brothers charged in accidental shooting at Waldorf Astoria

Forum List

Back