there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

Jesus was Jewish. He was called Rabbi, He wore a Jewish Prayer robe, taught in the Jewish Temple, and called those not Jewish, Gentiles. In Christ's time there were only two choices, Jew or Gentile. Being a Jew, Jesus called the Gentiles, dogs.
You'll have to rewrite the Bible to get people to believe the opposite is true.

Just like you skewing words to fit your agenda. Nationalists are all about their nations, not color. Injecting race into that definition is dishonest and despicable. e.g. Soldiers come in all colors. They are willing to lay down their lives for their nation. For their flag. They are patriotic. And those are good traits to have.
You turning those words into bad things is ridiculous. It's not working. We proved that to you in 2016, and are about to prove it to you again in 2020.
You need some new shtick...

Last edited:
No, Jesus was not Jewish. Nice try, but no cigar.

Jesus was Not A Jew

Trying to counter by claiming this has something to do with white supremacy or the KKK is dishonest and despicable. Then again, what do you expect from a people Jesus himself referred to as a "generation of vipers?"

file:///C:/Users/admin/Downloads/Christ_Was_Not_A_Jew-Jacob_Elon_Conner-1936-178pgs-REL.sml.pdf

Lol, the Khazars did not exist in the time of Jesus Christ, whats more, the name 'Jew' comes from the name 'Judea'.

roflmao

Jesus was Jewish. He was a Rabbi, wore a Jewish prayer shawl, and taught in the Temple. He was not a black man nor was the woman that birthed Him.

I agree.

He was a semitic man of that time and area, consequently he would have looked like a modern Arab that works the fields, not some blue eyed Aryan blonde.

Jesus was Jewish. He was called Rabbi, He wore a Jewish Prayer robe, taught in the Jewish Temple, and called those not Jewish, Gentiles. In Christ's time there were only two choices, Jew or Gentile. Being a Jew, Jesus called the Gentiles, dogs.
You'll have to rewrite the Bible to get people to believe the opposite is true ....... .
It is ridiculous for anyone to deny it and I can only guess it's Evangelists (or maybe the KKK) who want to reconstruct history for their own agenda.

You'll have to rewrite the Bible to get people to believe the opposite is true ....... .
It is ridiculous for anyone to deny it and I can only guess it's Evangelists (or maybe the KKK) who want to reconstruct history for their own agenda.
I asked an evangelical preacher once why they use the Aryan Jesus in paintings and he said it was to allow people to more easily identify with someone who looks like them.

Then I pointed out that few people in his congregation were blonde blue eyed folks.

He said 'True, but it is what they are used to seeing.'

He fulfilled the Jewish Law for His Jewish people:
Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them".

He fulfilled the Law for the Jews and gave us but one law. Love our Father, and each other. If you have done that you have fulfilled the law:
Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I asked an evangelical preacher once why they use the Aryan Jesus in paintings and he said it was to allow people to more easily identify with someone who looks like them.

Then I pointed out that few people in his congregation were blonde blue eyed folks.

He said 'True, but it is what they are used to seeing.'
I figured as much. If you read parts of what's-his-name's link it uses the portrayal of fair-skinned paintings of Jesus as its justification for him being "white"! Have they no sense of time-line logic?

You'll have to rewrite the Bible to get people to believe the opposite is true.

Just like you skewing words to fit your agenda. Nationalists are all about their nations, not color. Injecting race into that definition is dishonest and despicable. e.g. Soldiers come in all colors. They are willing to lay down their lives for their nation. For their flag. They are patriotic. And those are good traits to have.
You turning those words into bad things is ridiculous. It's not working. We proved that to you in 2016, and are about to prove it to you again in 2020.
You need some new shtick...

Jesus was Not A Jew

Trying to counter by claiming this has something to do with white nationalists is dishonest and despicable. Then again, what do you expect from a people Jesus himself referred to as a "generation of vipers?"

file:///C:/Users/admin/Downloads/Christ_Was_Not_A_Jew-Jacob_Elon_Conner-1936-178pgs-REL.sml.pdf

The Anglo

Jesus Christ Was Not Jewish

Jesus was Not A Jew

Trying to counter by claiming this has something to do with white supremacy or the KKK is dishonest and despicable. Then again, what do you expect from a people Jesus himself referred to as a "generation of vipers?"

Lol, the Khazars did not exist in the time of Jesus Christ, whats more, the name 'Jew' comes from the name 'Judea'.

roflmao

Sorry, I can't fix stupid. Will supply plenty of links from credible sources to prove the point. Keep an eye out for relevant info. Many words are used in the Bible to which the translators later said Jew

Jew by race
Jew by religion
Jew by geography

FINALLY! The proof we've been waiting for!

Jesus of Nobosibirsk copy.jpg

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Whenever, that pride in your race become a belief in the superiority of your race, which seems likely then that is the definition of racism.
Not racism unless that pride leads one to use that superiority in thinking in a negative way against another. Otherwise it's just pride and kissing ones own hand in a foolish way, and that effects no one but the person doing such a conceited thing. :)
Racism by definition is a belief in racial superiority. Racism does not require that you use that belief in either a negative or positive way. If you believe in racial superiority, you are a racist even thou you have not acted on that belief in any way.

IMHO, the answer to the question of a whether a person is a racist is not a yes or no decision but rather a yes and no decision. Essential all people are racist to some degree.

Forum List

Back