“There is no justification for the invasion, I’m not saying that. But there are reasons for the invasion” - Rand Paul says Russia just wants land back

Saying it was done for a reason doesn't in any way signify that you agree with the reasoning.

Exactly, Hitler Invaded Russia for Lebensraum, you can figure out the reason, and still disagree morally AND strategically.

i.e. He was an asshole and learned nothing from Napoleon's invasion of Russia.

Exactly, Hitler Invaded Russia for Lebensraum, you can figure out the reason, and still disagree morally AND strategically.

i.e. He was an asshole and learned nothing from Napoleon's invasion of Russia.
That's right, any moron can do that.

Which makes it right to question why Rand would think that needs to be discussed in his official capacity.

Was he asked a question that made him discuss in that way?
No, because nothing can make him answer that way, unless someone says "without any apparent reason..."

On which case, this would be a case of Rand Paul saying, "nu uh! it's cuz he wants his land back!"

Which ya gotta admit, should still then elicit laughter from any educated, rational adult.

No, because nothing can make him answer that way, unless someone says "without any apparent reason..."

On which case, this would be a case of Rand Paul saying, "nu uh! it's cuz he wants his land back!"

Which ya gotta admit, should still then elicit laughter from any educated, rational adult.

It's an observation of the reasoning behind Putin's idiotic dreams of a return to the greater Russian Empire.

Then you're a delusional fool, because outside of the area Russia controls, they aren't.

But in your eyes, the Ukrainians making a stand to the end in those destroyed cities against missiles lobbed by russia from a distance shows Putin has the bigger balls.

Like, every word out of your mouth about any of this is dead ass wrong on every level: academic, ethical, moral, historical, etc

Bizarre
Aww......did I hurt your feelings?

Putin didn't have bigger balls under Trump, did he?
No chance it had anything to do with a bumbling, incompetent fool of a president did it??
You'd think the the Ukrainians would have had a fighting chance if Biden hadn't pissed around delaying delivery's,( White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons ) While the bumbling, incompetenet fool tried to negotitate with Putin, He kept building up troops and equipment. Dude, Ukraine never had a chance and I knew that from day one. And I was right about that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/interactive/2022/ukraine-before-after-destruction-photos/

Ukraine’s Cities Destroyed by Russian Airstrikes With No End in Site - The Moscow Times

Ukraine in ruins: Russia's invasion leaves towns and cities destroyed | Pictures | Reuters

I see you haven't lost your touch.

aW1wJfJDT5a3N0GOCCeX5liU53V_5WRezt3lkulLzBU.jpg

Forum List

Back